Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a feeling they wouldn't mention this site to their fans cause then it may cause them to open their eyes and see the truth.
they’re gonna get Willabee’s hand downs, Sophie knows it so she’s probably bought animal crossing instead.

I wonder if anyone has told them about this site? I’m shocked we haven’t had many “you’re trolls” members join up.

Im sure they read here. I think they won't tell their "fans" in case it causes them (fans) to open their eyes and learn the truth

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I have a feeling they wouldn't mention this site to their fans cause then it may cause them to open their eyes and see the truth.
I agree, Dave commented on the post Jade Billington did about this site, I think Dave and Sophie are clever enough to say nothing in case others agreed with us and stopped the super chats 🤨

Reactions: 3
Yes very true, when I said that I actually didn’t think about the wedding but 100% she didn’t get on with it because she knew it wasn’t the insta wedding she wanted.

I am honestly so shocked when I see her sister who is a complete go getter in life, a real over achiever and someone who’s worked hard for it all and then there’s Sophie and you just can’t understand how they’ve had the same upbringing.

I always thought she wanted a baby more than a career (again, understandable we all have different aspirations in life) and maybe when the time came we would see more from her... nope. Still,lazy, even a lovely baby can’t make this girl sort her life out.

Also, I just can’t with the pity party about the midwife appointments. Oh Dave can’t come in. *sad eyes* oh wow, my husband didn’t come to any midwife appointments because most men don’t, some men dont even have the time off for scans, get a grip Sophie. Most households have two people who work, I know this seems like an Alien concept for you but it is the norm.
I agree! My husband only came to the scans but not the Midwife appointments and I wasn’t sad about it, it’s just a check up and see how you’re doing. They actually prefer the partner not being there, that’s what my midwife told me 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
They've got their priorities totally wrong. Dave with his home gym and Sophie with her Zara maternity clothes, not forgetting their holidays to Disney too. They need to scrap all that for the time being and focus on getting a roof over their head and a stable job to provide an income. Then when that's all in place and they can provide for their child they can think about home gyms and holidays and whatnot.

The more I watch of them the more I can't stop thinking that they believe they're in some fairytale.

Reactions: 4
I agree! My husband only came to the scans but not the Midwife appointments and I wasn’t sad about it, it’s just a check up and see how you’re doing. They actually prefer the partner not being there, that’s what my midwife told me 🤷🏼‍♀️
Yeah, every appointment the midwife asks if I'm safe and if I'm being abused at home. They can't ask that when the partner is there.

My husband came to my first midwife appointment where they asked all the family history questions and the scans but none of the others. He was in work and so was I, I'd just pop out of work for 30 mins and then go back.
They only check your wee, listen to babies heartbeat and measure your bump. You don't need someone with you for that.

It's only now towards the end when we're discussing sweeps and induction etc that he probably would have booked time off work to come with me but obviously he can't now because of covid. We're just making sure we discuss all the pros and cons and agree what we want before I go to my appointment. I just always forget to ask some questions so it would be handy for him to be there.

Reactions: 6

Im sure they read here. I think they won't tell their "fans" in case it causes them (fans) to open their eyes and learn the truth
They definitely read here, they're always reacting to our posts.

Reactions: 5
I see Dave is still banging on (being beggy) about home gyms. Mate, you’re like a broken record give it a rest and focus on providing for your family instead. They’re genuinely the most self centred people ever.
Couldn't agree more with this. That post about watching other people get their home gyms was pathetic. I can't believe this guy is going to be a father in a few months.

Reactions: 10
I agree, Dave commented on the post Jade Billington did about this site, I think Dave and Sophie are clever enough to say nothing in case others agreed with us and stopped the super chats 🤨
I think you're right, and it shows a level of critical thinking unusual for this pair.

Reactions: 5
He’s happy for the people with the home gyms because
you’re gonna make loads of gains in your own house......”

Jesus. Oh Dave.

expectation vrs reality

A1536F12-29E9-438E-AFD6-FFD48134A626.jpeg
824E4DE4-967D-4578-A077-A3C5D4485897.jpeg
3FE4D11E-65C0-4D09-A2BC-5C36DD559D36.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
He does seem to have worked out everyday which is good but he doesn't seem to be doing enough to actually shift large amount of weights. If you watch the people on shows like The biggest loser the things they put their bodies through in terms of working out. He's not doing enough cardio.

Reactions: 8
He does seem to have worked out everyday which is good but he doesn't seem to be doing enough to actually shift large amount of weights. If you watch the people on shows like The biggest loser the things they put their bodies through in terms of working out. He's not doing enough cardio.
its worrying that he’s talking about making gains, not dropping weight, which should be his priority.

Reactions: 13
Every day seems to be leg day or arm day for him (because they’re easy). What about his core? Stomach? Back? Shoulders etc?
Also did you see the move he’s doing with the weight on his groin and his shoulder tip on that box? Such a girl’s move, good for giving you a good booty. Why the hell would he want that? He even put a peach gif on that part of the story.🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Do you think things would be totally different if they were having a girl or not so much?

Same, I’ve found most of the clothes I tend to love are the ones bought from supermarkets or H and M. No need for brands, once you’ve had kids you realise how short a time they are in it for, even then a lot of it gets stained especially when they are weaning.
Definitely! & I always avoid anything white or light colours lol!

I do think things would be a lot different if they were having a girl. I don’t think she’d maybe bought the big important things like a pushchair etc, but she’s definitely of bought all the pink branded clothes she could and done lots of baby hauls on her channel.

My husband watched a lot of fitness YouTubers and said one of them bought a home gym for lock down and he reached out to a brand and asked if they wanted to do a partnership deal (trying his luck) and the business came back and said they don’t need to do that right now because they haven’t got enough stock for the demand they have anyway, he still bought the product and gave the company a shout out. So if Fitness YouTubers don’t get gifted home gyms Dave definitely won’t, but again it’s something you need a house for 🙄

My husband is desperate for us to move to a house with a garage so he can have a Home Gym and even for us having worked since we were teens we still know it’s a luxury, we know it will happen when we move but it doesn’t just fall in our lap🤦🏼‍♀️ I just honestly don’t think they get that 12 weeks isn’t far away at all. I don’t know what it’s like now but when I bought my pushchair from MotherCare it took ages to come into stock. Surely they need to get a move on? I don’t know if it’s different ordering online, but a lot of things are taking so long to arrive.

I’m struggling to even hate watch them at the moment because I’ve never seen anyone in my life to be playing house so much when they should actually have a stable lifestyle to bring a child into. They’ve been together a long time and you’d of thought that they’d met and fell pregnant on a one night stand and were just seeing how things go.

Ew, who does that?
Hoodies to me are like a jacket, it's an extra layer over a t-shirt. Is that just me? Or is he gross?

Even then he's only in the garden. Just go put a t-shirt on?
Or is he trying to be like those people you see at the gym that wear loads of layers and sweat a tit tonne while they work out? They're usually doing cardio when they do that...
I don’t know anyone who does it and agree it’s weird, but why would he take the time to post that on Instagram and not just take it off? That’s the only explanation I can think of, but then he is so self obsessed I can imagine he does think people would care.

Reactions: 6
Yeah, we ordered our pram/car seat bundle on boxing day in the sales and it got delivered end of Feb.

It's hard to buy a pram without physically testing it out first to see how heavy it is and how it folds etc. I get that they can't do that because of the lockdown but they had plenty of time before lockdown to at least look and get an idea.

I think it's like their wedding, she can't get what she wants to she just ignores it. I expect she's hoping for her sister to offer hers.

Thing is her sister could offer her hers, but doesn’t mean it fits in her car. A Renault Clio, which Sophie thinks is massive 🤦🏼‍♀️

Honestly even that will be a struggle with the Baby because Dave will sit so far back and once there boot is full with a pushchair they won’t be able to all go out plus Chip.

Sorry if this has been mentioned but shouldn’t the pregnancy pillow say Ad as it was gifted.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.