Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely not! I had an emergency C section and it’s the worst recovery my scar even reopened slightly and got infected 🤢 She will struggle regardless and then struggle some more actually looking after the poor thing.
yes I had exactly the same when I had a section, the infection was horrific I’ve never experienced anything like it and the fact it takes you so long to be back up on your feet as normal again - although wouldn’t be much different for Sophie

Reactions: 2
Wonder how much they will get this time?
Hopefully not enough to make us Tattlers seethe.

Mind you, there's always some mad hatter from the States who pops on to tell them how "awesome" they are, what great parents they'll make and leaves behind a $100 dollar bill.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
Not sure if there will be a live tonight 🤔Surely they would announce in advance?

• Wow
Reactions: 4
They'll do a live tomorrow or Thursday as we pointed out about the video last night just to do a live 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That garden ratten foot stool Dave keeps using in his exercise routine is made of strong stuff!!

Also, why wear blue gloves to go in and do your shopping, touch all of your shopping with your blue gloves on, come out, remove your gloves, and then put all of your previously touched shopping into the car without gloves?
I was thinking exactly the same thing!! They literally lack common sense. Thick as two short planks but very sly & conniving

Reactions: 4
dave, if your going to live off your viewers donations, at least use it for something beneficial, get a personal trainer when this is all over you lazy git and maybe a nutritionist, who will have great pleasure in telling you to stop drinking monster before a bleeping workout.
Also have you guys donated to the NHS yet like you said you would?!

Reactions: 5
Back to them posting today. I see that she’s been buying yet another new dress from ASOS. Priorities. Meanwhile from Dave’s post, a company has gifted them a rather large- later stage looking- baby grow. Nice to see that there’s companies out there providing stuff for their child. Because they def arent.

I was so shocked to see that pregnancy pillow in the thumbnail because I know how expensive it is so had to click the video. Didn't even watch it but went straight to the description to see that it was gifted and clicked off again!

It's a joke that they are getting stuff like that gifted but I am relieved they didn't spend that much money on a pregnancy pillow!

Reactions: 3
I was so shocked to see that pregnancy pillow in the thumbnail because I know how expensive it is so had to click the video. Didn't even watch it but went straight to the description to see that it was gifted and clicked off again!

It's a joke that they are getting stuff like thst gifted but I am relieved they didn't spend that much money on a pregnancy pillow!
dave “we don’t have a ton of money but it was important to get you one......”

IT WAS GIFTED!!!!!!!

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Their new vlog has angered me. There’s people struggling and people getting second hand things for their baby in order to provide for them and to make sure they have what they need for their baby. Working 40 hour weeks. These two have now been gifted a pregnancy pillow and another marernity pillow to use when feeding the baby. I think it’s disguisting they’re relying on gifted things for their own baby. Sophie and Dave, don’t be so bleeping selfish. If you can’t afford it- don’t have a baby

• Angry
Reactions: 20
I bought a pregnancy pillow the other day with my own money I worked for and I have to say mine is much nicer than that one, even tho that one one is super expensive.It’s a proper shaped one to fit your curves and has zips so you can move it to your comfort. Just because it’s free they make out like it’s the best, when often it’s not. Like that spa weekend they were gifted. Didn’t look like the nicest hotel in the world, and yet they made it their babymoon because it was free. She makes out like she’s got all these high standards about buying things, when all you need to look at is her husband to see that she’s a settler. As long as she gets something free out of it she doesn’t care. It’s just content for their vlogs at the end of the day because what else do they have to show

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Thought the stuffing was going to pop out when Dave lay on it!!
I bet they message loads of baby companies asking for free stuff or discounts. Maybe they are using an agent?

• Haha
  • Wow
Sophie will use it for the next 3 months, then Dave will use it until he gives birth to a can of monster.

“you work so hard sophie”

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I bought a pregnancy pillow the other day with my own money I worked for and I have to say mine is much nicer than that one, even tho that one one is super expensive.It’s a proper shaped one to fit your curves and has zips so you can move it to your comfort. Just because it’s free they make out like it’s the best, when often it’s not. Like that spa weekend they were gifted. Didn’t look like the nicest hotel in the world, and yet they made it their babymoon because it was free. She makes out like she’s got all these high standards about buying things, when all you need to look at is her husband to see that she’s a settler. As long as she gets something free out of it she doesn’t care. It’s just content for their vlogs at the end of the day because what else do they have to show
Can I be nosey and ask which one you opted for? I’m struggling to decide which one to purchase! :)

I was getting seriously frustrated with Dave dicking about with that pillow. It seemed really disrespectful especially with a gifted item.

It’s a £100+ pillow, stop acting like a stripper dancing about with a feather Boa. You absolute spanner.

Reactions: 3
Thought the stuffing was going to pop out when Dave lay on it!!
I bet they message loads of baby companies asking for free stuff or discounts. Maybe they are using an agent?
I cringed harder watching Sophie belly flop onto the pillow with her bump

• Wow
  • Sad
I can’t believe she belly flopped down that hard anyway. No consideration for the baby there.

I half wonder if they did buy it but are saying it’s gifted so that they don’t get slated by us but also in the hopes that other companies will think that they are worthy to gift to. The fact that Dave said he had little money but wanted to get her it... sounds like they did buy it.
I bought a long pillow from Ikea for £10 when I was 6 months pregnant and it’s the same shape and size as that one she had. No point in spending so much money for something you will only use for a few months.

Can I be nosey and ask which one you opted for? I’m struggling to decide which one to purchase! :)
Mine is a Pharmedoc one. It’s really good and comes with a washable cover. I’ve been using the zip off part in the night to prop myself up and then the big part all together for day naps if I need them. It’s huge though. But well worth the money, it got lots of good ratings on a pregnancy forum I’m on, but still FAR cheaper than the one they were given! :)

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.