Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sophie's mum doesn't work either? She must go shopping to the supermarket as well as Dave so they could bring it home to sophie regardless. Dave was over the moon he no longer had to work. So was sophie until they realised babies are expensive.

There's more risk working in a supermarket than most jobs. And a lot more working there than a quick visit!

Dunno why they aren't buying baby stuff with his furlough wage though!

Reactions: 3
There's more risk working in a supermarket than most jobs. And a lot more working there than a quick visit!

Dunno why they aren't buying baby stuff with his furlough wage though!
Because they'd rather buy games, rice krispies and energy drinks because that's much more important clearly....🙄🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 4
She said she might do a video explaining everything. I just don't see why they are so ungrateful. They have a roof over their heads, full time help from Mummy, her Mum and some siblings will actually get to see the baby when it's born, AND Dave miracioulsly got furlough! I understand gender dissapointment is a real thing but I honestly think that is what it is really all about. We are all giving birth during this pandemic and have to get over that! Poor Barney 😔😔😔😔

She said she might do a video explaining everything. I just don't see why they are so ungrateful. They have a roof over their heads, full time help from Mummy, her Mum and some siblings will actually get to see the baby when it's born, AND Dave miracioulsly got furlough! I understand gender dissapointment is a real thing but I honestly think that is what it is really all about. We are all giving birth during this pandemic and have to get over that! Poor Barney 😔😔😔😔
it'll be a video of her crying saying how unprepared they are...woe is us...

its their own fault. they literally have NO excuse.

Reactions: 7
Yeah because she knows what response she’ll get from the video.. sympathy, offers to send things, and people sending more money on their next chat 🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Yeah because she knows what response she’ll get from the video.. sympathy, offers to send things, and people sending more money on their next chat 🙃
You’re so right.
Honestly if these two were from a council estate people wouldn’t look and dote upon them so fondly. They would be called ‘scroungers’ and people ‘not fit to have kids’. But because they both give off this faux twee sweetness they’re gifted items and given cash. It’s a cruel truth that a place of upbringing can change what people think about you from the outset.

Reactions: 16
Just seen her sisters Instagram - it's so much more interesting than Sophie's (out with friends, travelling etc). I understand that she's pregnant and there are restriction but she could have been creative and done anything - how to shop on a budget, DIY stuff, explaining properly their situation. I don't get why people who vlog start to slack, it's such a competitive climate and they just aren't doing enough good content consistently enough.

Reactions: 8
Sophie, Tesco has 50% off all clothes including baby. When Dave has to get essentials like bananas and rice krispies next get him to stock up please. No excuse.

Reactions: 11
I wonder if they waiting to get a house before they start buying.. she’s no doubt planning a dream nursery but I can’t see anyone moving the way things are.

Reactions: 2
Just seen Dave's stories - washing your own car isn't dad life. 🙄 It's just looking after what is yours. How ridiculous. Also why is he taking protein. He needs to lose weight he doesn't need additional supplements on top .

Reactions: 13
Just seen Dave's stories - washing your own car isn't dad life. 🙄 It's just looking after what is yours. How ridiculous. Also why is he taking protein. He needs to lose weight he doesn't need additional supplements on top .
the awkward thing is, Dave doesn’t have a car 😐 Sophie doesn’t even have a car.

the bank have a car that Sophie drives.
Dave can’t even drive the banks car.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Love how he thinks that cleaning a car is ‘Dad life’. Maybe provide for your family and get a car seat for that car, idiot.
Also three f*cking stories about cleaning a car? This lazy tool really does want a pat on the back for everything he does doesn’t he? What else is he even doing atm?!?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I’m due the same day as Sophie, I just can’t get my head around how little preparation they have done for babys arrival. I have bought all I need to, finished my Hypnobirthing course weeks ago, so i am practising it now as you’re meant to do this for a while before birth and I also now getting things like my hospital bag packed and ready. We could have our babies early, possibly even anytime now, what would she have for him if he came early? A couple of baby grows from her friend. Would she even have nappies, wipes, a car seat?!

Reactions: 6
I’m due the same day as Sophie, I just can’t get my head around how little preparation they have done for babys arrival. I have bought all I need to, finished my Hypnobirthing course weeks ago, so i am practising it now as you’re meant to do this for a while before birth and I also now getting things like my hospital bag packed and ready. We could have our babies early, possibly even anytime now, what would she have for him if he came early? A couple of baby grows from her friend. Would she even have nappies, wipes, a car seat?!
It makes me anxious how unprepared they both are :(

(Also can I be nosey and ask for recommendations on a course? I think we’ll be more than likely doing ours online but really hope we manage to get into a proper course before the time comes 👎)

It makes me anxious how unprepared they both are :(

(Also can I be nosey and ask for recommendations on a course? I think we’ll be more than likely doing ours online but really hope we manage to get into a proper course before the time comes 👎)
Me too!! I can’t understand how you can get to 31 weeks of pregnancy without buying baby supplies. I only hope they’ve just not been showing it as a plea to pretend they haven’t got it and to get the freebies and it all sent to them!

Of course, I have been doing KG Hypnobirthing. It’s a course and book by a lady called Katherine Graves. We had to do our classes over zoom as a local lady teaches it but on the site they have online courses you can do💗 you do really have to practise it, I’ve been sitting for 30mins to an hour a day to practise and I go to sleep with my tracks playing!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
My son will be one in the beginning of July so my pregnancy milestones hit at very similar times to Sophie, but just last year.

My partner’s timehop showed that this time last year our spare room was full of baby stuff - we had all the major things by then and had nappies, wipes etc because babies can come early! Not only that but we were excited for our first child so wanted to prepare.

It baffles me that if Barney was born tomorrow, all they’d have is some secondhand clothes (so they didn’t even buy them) and some gifted reusable nappies. And a hypnobirthing book.

before they knew the gender they were so excited. Sophie is like the reverse Henry VIII. Desperate for a daughter so now doesn’t care.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I would be really interested to see if Sophie does actually do a video explaining their situation. I wonder whether they will be honest about their situation and some of the mistakes they made or whether they will just make alot of excuses. I'd also be interested to see what their plan is going forward. I think if they did a video explaining their position and where they have kind of hot it wrong it would actually go down well, but k imagine it will be a pity party with Sophie lying down and Dave having an energy drink, explaining that they don't want to give up their dreams and Sophie using her baby voice to say how grateful she is for her fans.

Reactions: 11
Me too!! I can’t understand how you can get to 31 weeks of pregnancy without buying baby supplies. I only hope they’ve just not been showing it as a plea to pretend they haven’t got it and to get the freebies and it all sent to them!

Of course, I have been doing KG Hypnobirthing. It’s a course and book by a lady called Katherine Graves. We had to do our classes over zoom as a local lady teaches it but on the site they have online courses you can do💗 you do really have to practise it, I’ve been sitting for 30mins to an hour a day to practise and I go to sleep with my tracks playing!
Thank you ❤
I’ve been reading books, audio books and watching videos on YouTube but feel I’d benefit a lot more with a proper course. Thanks for the advice ❤

My son will be one in the beginning of July so my pregnancy milestones hit at very similar times to Sophie, but just last year.

My partner’s timehop showed that this time last year our spare room was full of baby stuff - we had all the major things by then and had nappies, wipes etc because babies can come early! Not only that but we were excited for our first child so wanted to prepare.

It baffles me that if Barney was born tomorrow, all they’d have is some secondhand clothes (so they didn’t even buy them) and some gifted reusable nappies. And a hypnobirthing book.

before they knew the gender they were so excited. Sophie is like the reverse Henry VIII. Desperate for a daughter so now doesn’t care.
I don’t get why she’s so upset about it not being a girl. She seems like the type of person to want a lot of kids and has mentioned having another one so what’s the problem what order it’s in? She can have a girl eventually. I understand when people keep trying for a girl and they’re on their 4th boy, but it’s not as if she’s never going to have a girl. She could’ve ended up having a boy the second time around but I imagine she wouldn’t treat him like this after she had got what she wanted. Some people idolise the whole having an older brother to protect the sister thing... it’s really not that bad she can just have a girl in the future.

Reactions: 5
I don’t get why she’s so upset about it not being a girl. She seems like the type of person to want a lot of kids and has mentioned having another one so what’s the problem what order it’s in? She can have a girl eventually. I understand when people keep trying for a girl and they’re on their 4th boy, but it’s not as if she’s never going to have a girl. She could’ve ended up having a boy the second time around but I imagine she wouldn’t treat him like this after she had got what she wanted. Some people idolise the whole having an older brother to protect the sister thing... it’s really not that bad she can just have a girl in the future.
That's a huge assumption to make. What if she can't have any more children? Lots of us would have loved a large family but weren't able to conceive again.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.