Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That is definitely a car seat!
They must be keeping quiet and hoping for freebies.

Wonder if that's from her sister or if her mum bought it?
Do you think it’s her mum’s from when her sister had wilf? I know quite a few grandparents who have had car seats for grandchildren

Reactions: 2
I bet that’s a hand me down.. if it was new she’d have shown it I reckon. But she’s probs been given it hates that she’s been given it as she loves brand new and is still hoping some daft company will gift her!

Reactions: 3
Yes, they asked if people wanted to them to drag it out and surprise surprise everyone said no.
everyone said no and they went against what their fans wanted ? greedy twats!

can understand if the fans said keep the reveal until the birth but either way they're no better than the saccone jolys stringing their fans along, don't believe for one minute they've not got anything for the baby - her mum seems well off, dave seems to be a bit of a mummys boy and his scotland lot would surely send stuff, her sister has a boy already and can hand her stuff down.

it's all a pity party so their fans will send them money on lives and buy their stupid pins and merch! they care way more for a bloody disney holiday than they do their own bairn.

Honestly it’s ridiculous. I’m not sure the bookies will be taking bets for the name of Sophie and Dave’s baby.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Had a look at the fitness trainer Dave is referring to with the breakfast recipe. It’s meant to have loads of fruit in it and only 10g of cocopops. Dave said he put a full serving of cocopops in and there was no fruit. Honestly can’t believe he thinks this is how he will lose weight 🤷‍♀️
C'mon don't you know Dave is bulking for those GAINZZZ?! He needs to eat every single calorie that he allocates for himself for the day because otherwise the GAINZZZ won't happen. 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I feel like they now don’t want to give out the name of the baby. It’s a big deal, announcing a child’s name to the world. And I think they’re regretting ever saying they would now. But hey, that’s what you get for being willing to sell out Your precious private moments they may never have again for the likes, subs and £110. Lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Tbh I think it’s foolish to announce the name when Dave is still wanting to wait till he sees his son. He kept saying in the live and vlogs that he wants to meet him first. Sophie just ploughing on regardless and doing whatever she wants.

Reactions: 6
Wait, so they won’t be doing a name reveal? What have I missed?! :sleep: The last thing I saw was the vlog where they said they would reveal the name with post-it notes

Wait, so they won’t be doing a name reveal? What have I missed?! :sleep: The last thing I saw was the vlog where they said they would reveal the name with post-it notes
In the last live they said the were going to record 1 video with pulling the post its off. Instead of doing it drawn out over a few weeks. It was to be uploaded either last night or tonight..... 🤔

Reactions: 2
Apparently name reveal tomorrow now ... even a couple of stories before she said how bored she currently is 🙄

• Angry
I bet Sophie’s family loved Dave’s singing on her story earlier
There will be so much bitching going on in that house, unless the Family Belle are all saints. Sophie and Dave probably walk into a room and see the conversation die multiple times a day.

I would be livid if I was her sister and suddenly had to share my bedroom with my mum, and that's not the worst of it, in a few weeks she'll also be sharing her house with a newborn baby.

Does anyone know the ages of Sophie's siblings?

Reactions: 7
I think she has a brother in the house who is around 14 and sister around 16. Then I think another 2 older sisters ?

Reactions: 1
I thought there was another sister living there too. She was in the living room in their stories with them just a couple of weeks ago. Dave was also going on about living in a six person household.

Reactions: 4
She has a younger brother Tom about 14 a younger sister Lauren maybe 16 another younger sister Nina who’s 22 And an older sister Jess who is married with a baby who’s about 31 I think

Reactions: 5
and that's not the worst of it, in a few weeks she'll also be sharing her house with a newborn baby.
And it's not that big a house so they won't be getting any sleep at 3am when he's screaming for a feed, Sophie is fast asleep and Dave is mincing around not knowing what to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I lived at home when I had my baby (I was 18/19) and it wasn’t easy. Of course you get a little help from your parents but they still only really want the cuddles and they hand the baby straight back to you once they cry or need a nappy change etc. Night feeds are hard trying to be silent. Then the stress starts of them thinking they have to be quiet and tip toe around their own house, baby washing is everywhere, bottles and sterilisers. I kept our stuff in my room or confined to once small space but the stress still mounts up.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.