Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the betting Sophie’s bought a new dress for the name reveal? Priorities after all

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Barney makes me think of the purple dinosaur from that kids' TV show back in the day.

What’s the betting Sophie’s bought a new dress for the name reveal? Priorities after all
Infuriatingly, she's been gifted one from Mamalicious!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Can you do super chat on a premier

Barney brown that kid is going to get bullied

Reactions: 4
Cashpoint Brown 🤣🤣

Barney just makes me think of HIMYM
Suit up!!

Daves all excited because when you search “barneybrown” on Instagram it brings up sandwiches, of course the fat slob has basically named him after food

Reactions: 4
I didn’t hear her reasoning I just skipped the video to the reveal 😂
She just said her sister suggested it and Dave really liked it, she didn't mention the Barnstormer connection :LOL: She said initially preferred Barnaby (but they decided too many Bs).

Reactions: 2
I don’t get the Disney reference with barney at all 🤷🏻‍♀️
I think the Barney the Dinosaur show was on the Disney Channel so a bit of a tedious link really but Sophie did say that it was only a 'slightly' Disney name.

shortgirl also pointed out that Sophie worked on the Barnstormer ride in WDW and it could be an abbreviation of that.

It's quite refreshing that they have picked a name they like rather than picking something purely because it was out and out Disney (Walt/Flynn/Rex) to thrill the fangirls.

Reactions: 7
So..is Barney in reference to the purple dinosaur? How is it related to Disney? I don’t get it

Reactions: 1
Personally I think Barnaby Brown sounds better. And then at least they could shorten it to Barney. Never heard of a Barney who was christened with that name.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.