Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not sure if anyone else follows Bishop Please on Instagram. Adam & Bethan have just announced their pregnancy and did a live on YouTube, I already feel like they are way more prepared than Sophie & Dave and they are SO happy about it. Such a huge contrast. They’ll be a much better one to watch for baby content I think. I already know more about their baby plans than Sophie & Dave’s and they’re only in the first stages! They’re The Adam & Bethan Show on YouTube if anyone wants to watch!

Reactions: 5
I am just watching little bits of the live. I found this reaction kind of concerning. Him whispering sorry if a did something and the moving away :/ especially after he said “relationship advise on how you can be as happy as we are” in a sarcastic tone of voice. It was around 35:15 I believe.

She really was awful about him not bringing the chocolates. The cute girl act was completely dropped for a second before she said that the audience almost saw a fight..
Just went back to watch this... ?!?!? Such a strange reaction!!!

Edit: He whispers ‘sorry, I thought I did something’

Last edited:
  • Wow
I’d laugh if it was Adam. There was a big debate over whether it was actually beasts name a few years ago with people making badges saying ‘The beasts name is not Adam’ cause it was never actually confirmed by Disney.
Yesssss, finally someone said it! Thank you 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
So they basically went out “shopping” and spent about £25 on Rennies and Post it notes?! That they will use to announce the babies name in the next video 🙄
Yet the poor baby has 1 baby grow and 1 reusable nappy to his name...and only because they’ve been sent them

• Sad
Reactions: 6
And while I'm at it, dave said that he wanted to meet their boy before properly deciding if the name was the right one. So essentially we wouldn't know a name until he's born but they're planning a name reveal? In this situation wouldn't that just be called "introducing our son?". Unless they've changed their minds for views obvs.
Like Dave has any say though. Princess has 100% made her mind up and that's it.

Sophie ‘If someone had said this time last year you’d be 7 months pregnant in a global pandemic Would you believe it? Well I would because are lives are so weird’

It genuinely is like she thinks they are the only people going through the pandemic or have additional concerns.

If she’d of said ‘We would be 7 months pregnant, homeless and have absolutely nothing for our baby that we’ve actually bought using our own money’ then I could see she would be talking about their own individual situation... especially the last part.

Reactions: 11
Hi, first time poster 👋

I could be completely wrong here but when she showed the pic of the dinosaur baby grow & said the name is slightly Disney. Isn’t there the Good Dinosaur film (think it’s Pixar) and the dinosaur is called Arlo? Maybe that could be the name. Like I say I could be completely wrong lol!
I thought this too, I took the dinosaur print as a clue!

Reactions: 3
I thought this too, I took the dinosaur print as a clue!
I thought that but they didn't buy the baby grow it was gifted to them and it's the only baby thing they have to use for a picture.

I also don't think they would put that much thought in to it.

If they have then it could be Arlo or Rex. Stacy Solomon has made Rex quite a popular name. If I heard them shouting Rex and Chip in the park, I'd be on the look out for 2 dogs!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'm more interested in when they are gonna buy that baby some clothes, nappies and a safe place to sleep than his name. A name is a name. There's more to having a baby than that but that seems to be all they care about. Poor thing, if the only thing my baby had was a gifted sleepsuit I'd be ashamed of myself. Not fit to be parents.

Reactions: 13
My money’s on them calling the baby Barney 🤔 Didn’t Sophie used to work on the Barnstormer ride at Disney? And then the Dinosaur onesie - Barney the dinosaur? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 13
My money’s on them calling the baby Barney 🤔 Didn’t Sophie used to work on the Barnstormer ride at Disney? And then the Dinosaur onesie - Barney the dinosaur? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️
Not that anyone's going to find out anytime soon, heaven forbid they put out more than one vlog a week.

Reactions: 7
My money’s on them calling the baby Barney 🤔 Didn’t
I'd discounted Barney as I couldn't think of a Disney connection but you could be on to something! Especially as Sophie said it was only 'slightly' Disney.

It's a very Sophie name and I am sure she's going to pick something that compliments Wilf.

Reactions: 4
don't think she'll pick a name that complements her sisters kid name, the whole world revolves around princess sophie!! her sister shouldn't have named her son wilf if it clashes type vibe -
they way she treats dave is awful and it wouldn't surprise me if she belittles him as soon as the cameras are off. the super sugary sweet next door girl act couldn't be more obviously fake.

I am just watching little bits of the live. I found this reaction kind of concerning. Him whispering sorry if a did something and the moving away :/ especially after he said “relationship advise on how you can be as happy as we are” in a sarcastic tone of voice. It was around 35:15 I believe.

She really was awful about him not bringing the chocolates. The cute girl act was completely dropped for a second before she said that the audience almost saw a fight..
That was well strange! I thought she had maybe kicked him or gave him a nip as he sounded like he had been hurt!

Reactions: 1
I can’t get over the fact that they’re 7 weeks away from being full term and all they’ve got for Baby Brown is a single baby grow (that was gifted). I get that it’s not the experience they envisioned browsing cute baby shops etc, but it is what it is, baby is coming whether they like it or not and he’ll bloody need some clothes. If you were in their position, you’d at the very least buy the bare essentials for the first 1-2 months of his life. I’d even argue they could do without a pram until they can test one but they could order one of those hybrid car seat/pushchair ones for the interim otherwise they’ll have nothing to bring him home in. I wish they’d stfu about Disney and focus on the needs of their unborn son whose due date is rapidly getting nearer. Why aren’t they buying basics from their many supermarket shopping trips?! They’ll be kicking themselves in a few weeks time when they realise online stores are taking quite a while to deliver. But hey ho ‘it’ll be fine’ - baby Brown doesn’t need a bed or clothes right?

Also I can’t take any parent seriously who don’t have clothes for their child but are willing to spend money they apparently don’t have on a Nintendo Switch game :rolleyes:

These are my guesses...
Andy
Arlo
Christof
Felix
Hudson
Marlin
Oliver
Rex
Russell
Sebastian

Reactions: 8
It’s almost like buying baby boy clothes and supplies solidifies the reality they are not having a girl and I believe Sophie is avoiding that truth. I think that’s why she’s not getting everything prepared because she genuinely does not want a boy.

If I’m wrong and it’s only about image (buying specific brands, vlogging the“experience” of shopping, etc.) than how absolutely materialistic can one be? It’s quite disturbing.

And finally, I hope she doesn’t fall in the pattern of treating her son as terribly as she treats Dave on the lives...even though in a way she already has🤷🏻‍♀️

Last edited:
I can’t get over the fact that they’re 7 weeks away from being full term and all they’ve got for Baby Brown is a single baby grow (that was gifted). I get that it’s not the experience they envisioned browsing cute baby shops etc, but it is what it is, baby is coming whether they like it or not and he’ll bloody need some clothes. If you were in their position, you’d at the very least buy the bare essentials for the first 1-2 months of his life. I’d even argue they could do without a pram until they can test one but they could order one of those hybrid car seat/pushchair ones for the interim otherwise they’ll have nothing to bring him home in. I wish they’d stfu about Disney and focus on the needs of their unborn son whose due date is rapidly getting nearer. Why aren’t they buying basics from their many supermarket shopping trips?! They’ll be kicking themselves in a few weeks time when they realise online stores are taking quite a while to deliver. But hey ho ‘it’ll be fine’ - baby Brown doesn’t need a bed or clothes right?

Also I can’t take any parent seriously who don’t have clothes for their child but are willing to spend money they apparently don’t have on a Nintendo Switch game :rolleyes:

These are my guesses...
Andy
Arlo
Christof
Felix
Hudson
Marlin
Oliver
Rex
Russell
Sebastian
You’ve forgotten about the girls baby grow that her Nan bought her, because she was so convinced it was a girl. 🤣🤣🤣

I know it’s only a baby grow and ultimately it doesn’t matter what colour it is... but soph will be bothered. 🙄

• Haha
She doesn't want to drag out the name reveal and then says over four or five videos? What?!? I don't understand why she needs multiple videos to reveal the baby's name. Actually I do know, clickbait and views.

In my opinion the reason they're dragging this out is because they have nothing else to vlog about. This will at least keep the views (and money) coming.

They really need to be concentrating on the essentials. Sophie and Dave, please wake up to the situation. You have a baby on the way in a matter of weeks and nothing for him. At least get a list going of essentials and start buying bits and pieces when you can. I know it's not how Sophie imagined pregnancy would be, she probably thought she'd be galavanting around JoJo maman bebe but it's time for reality now.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.