Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E1A04E70-860A-48B9-9A83-9A61F676701B.png

Could this be more accurate?!?

I lived at home when I had my baby (I was 18/19) and it wasn’t easy. Of course you get a little help from your parents but they still only really want the cuddles and they hand the baby straight back to you once they cry or need a nappy change etc. Night feeds are hard trying to be silent. Then the stress starts of them thinking they have to be quiet and tip toe around their own house, baby washing is everywhere, bottles and sterilisers. I kept our stuff in my room or confined to once small space but the stress still mounts up.
I had a baby whilst living at home too! Again not ideal and luckily it was only me my mum and my partner living there! I found that my mum would try and get involved as she thought she was helping but sometimes as a new mum you want the chance to learn things your way right?

we moved out as our relationship started to get strained and now we are the best of friends again!

I can imagine Sophie and Dave will let mum do everything and it will be the rest of the family not them feeling the strain and wanting them gone!! They’ll be oblivious as always

Reactions: 5
Just saw Sophie’s story last night about not being able to go out and buy baby clothes or have anywhere to live...😑 I think they’re forgetting that they would still be in a tit position covid19 or not. Only one of them working, with no nice rentals accepting pets, no excess cash for shopping. They would still be in the same boat, but boohoo, poor Sophie can’t swan off to John Lewis or Jojomamanbebe like she dreamed. I swear she never wanted a baby. She just wanted to be pregnant and have all the fun of buying baby stuff without the actual baby to take care of come the end.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
If 'we have nothing for the baby' is all a bluff in the hope of brands sending them things then I think they may be in for a shock.

The game they played in this week's Beg-athon was gifted to a bunch of influencers a good bit before Christmas but they haven't bothered to mention it before now. I don't think they realise brands don't 'gift' things out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect some form of advertising. Other brands will have noticed this.

Reactions: 10
If 'we have nothing for the baby' is all a bluff in the hope of brands sending them things then I think they may be in for a shock.

The game they played in this week's Beg-athon was gifted to a bunch of influencers a good bit before Christmas but they haven't bothered to mention it before now. I don't think they realise brands don't 'gift' things out of the goodness of their hearts, they expect some form of advertising. Other brands will have noticed this.
THIS! This is exactly what they did with that pillow they were sent. I don’t think they even mentioned the name of the brand that sent it in the actual vlog, just linked the site in the description. The least they could do is name drop the brand, throw in a couple of reasons why the pillow is great etc. But all they did was play around with it like children at Christmas. If she seriously thinks mummy vlogging could be a full time gig for her, then the least she could do was act with professionalism.

Just throwing in my 2 cents with name guesses

I think it could be Arthur, Max (as in the horse from Tangled), Louis (King Louis?) or Hugo...

Reactions: 2
I was watching a few of their 2017 vlogs, mainly Disney, and it reminded me why I used to like Sophie and Dave so much. They were kind to each other, supported each other, were kind to their viewers and they had decent content. They’ve always used clickbait titles which is annoying as hell. But they used to be likeable.

I don’t know where it all went wrong, but life really has gone belly up for them since 2017.

It angers me the way Sophie talks about her pregnancy and all the “mourning a girls name” bullshit. I just can’t relate to her. She so spoilt, selfish and downright cruel. I really hope she wakes up to herself before her baby arrives. The little innocent Bub doesn’t know what it’s in for and I feel so sad for the life it will be provided with. What great role models it will have :rolleyes:

Reactions: 8
Dave still on the beg for a home gym set 🙄. I can’t quite believe him. The only reason he should be wanting to win one rn, is to sell to get a car seat. He’s going to be the worst dad ever and I feel like he knows it

I was watching a few of their 2017 vlogs, mainly Disney, and it reminded me why I used to like Sophie and Dave so much. They were kind to each other, supported each other, were kind to their viewers and they had decent content. They’ve always used clickbait titles which is annoying as hell. But they used to be likeable.

I don’t know where it all went wrong, but life really has gone belly up for them since 2017.

It angers me the way Sophie talks about her pregnancy and all the “mourning a girls name” bullshit. I just can’t relate to her. She so spoilt, selfish and downright cruel. I really hope she wakes up to herself before her baby arrives. The little innocent Bub doesn’t know what it’s in for and I feel so sad for the life it will be provided with. What great role models it will have :rolleyes:
The fascinating thing is that Sophie has done teacher training and worked in WDW, neither of those things are easy. Nor do they come to you easily. Where has all her drive gone?

I completely understand that she saw her future as a stay-at-home mum and that is perfectly fine. It is also okay that Dave wants to be an actor with the financial uncertainty that brings. Unfortunately, they can't both have their dreams, someone has to pay the bills.

Reactions: 10
If there baby is anything like them they’ll be fine,
he won’t come out until August 2021 and he’ll have a protein bar and a monster and they won’t see him again for 18 months.

is the name reveal tonight??
tonight, tomorrow, Wednesday three weeks 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope it’s Arlo, I really like that name. Rex is ok too. The others are a bit shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Arlo is so common now. I can't like it anymore.
I considered it for our son but decided it was too common too, I do like it though!
Every time influencers I hate have a baby I secretly pray they don’t choose my son’s name...

Reactions: 7
I don’t care what his official name is I’m calling him ATM Cashpoint Brown

i might shorten it to Cash Brown 😐 or ATM Brown...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I really like Arlo and Barney, although I do agree that Arlo is too common now.

Surprised Flynn, Sebastian and Arthur weren't in the running.

Reactions: 3
I don’t care what his official name is I’m calling him ATM Cashpoint Brown

i might shorten it to Cash Brown 😐 or ATM Brown...l,
Cashpoint Brown 🤣🤣

I really like Arlo and Barney, although I do agree that Arlo is too common now.

Surprised Flynn, Sebastian and Arthur weren't in the running.
Barney just makes me think of HIMYM

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.