Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or maybe he is just used to that, but because they were live she didn’t.. the reaction looked also like fear :/
I wonder if she uses the threat of outing him, hence why they have such a disfunctional relationship and he lets her treat him like tit. And remember that's what we see, it's bound to be worse when the camera is turned off.

Their relationship is painful and uncomfortable to watch now so what will it be like when the baby is born and they have no sleep, no personal space, nothing for the baby, no home and no chance of ever getting one #inspirational

Reactions: 4
That bit in the live when he finches, I took it as a poor taste joke. So he sarcastically said Q&A on how to be as happy as we are! And then flinched as if he was scared if her to make the joke.

Didn't Zoella and Alfie do something similar and a shitstorm rained down on them for joking about domestic abuse.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
My thinking is they believe we will be out of lockdown in 2weeks and then sophs mom can arrange a baby shower where all sophie will have to do is buy some crisps that Dave and chip will eat.
And they will be given everything they need.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
My thinking is they believe we will be out of lockdown in 2weeks and then sophs mom can arrange a baby shower where all sophie will have to do is buy some crisps that Dave and chip will eat.
She's in for a massive shock then, even if it is lifted and I personally think it will be extended till the end of May but who knows, because they have said that a certain amount of social distancing will be necessary after lockdown has ended until we have a vaccine. And when it is lifted we are not all going to be waltzing around shops like we were before, she can't honestly think we are surely ??

Reactions: 8
I reckon sophs mum/dad and sisters have bought her loads, why else would they be acting so unbothered? My mum was constantly buying things (I kept saying no but nans love to spoil their grandchildren) so think what Sophie's mum must be buying knowing the situation they are in. If not, then she needs to tell her daughter a baby doesn't sleep on the floor naked so they need to get their act together.

Reactions: 9
I reckon sophs mum/dad and sisters have bought her loads, why else would they be acting so unbothered? My mum was constantly buying things (I kept saying no but nans love to spoil their grandchildren) so think what Sophie's mum must be buying knowing the situation they are in. If not, then she needs to tell her daughter a baby doesn't sleep on the floor naked so they need to get their act together.
I was thinking there is no way that even this feckless pair of losers have nothing for their baby, however I reckon they are keeping quiet about it as they are holding out for loads of freebies and if companies think they've bought stuff they won't send as much ????

My money is still on Flynn,
Flynn David brown 😐

How embarrassing to know that Dave clearly read an “ATM Tuesday” comment and STILL
went live to beg for cash 🤦‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 11
Even if lockdown is lifted, she is pregnant in her third trimester and should isolate for the full 12 weeks that they recommend at the start of all this. I'm about a week ahead of sophie in my pregnancy and wont be going anywhere.

Let’s be real, if there were having a girl Sophie would have bought hundreds of outfits by now. Remember she posted three ‘girly’ babygrows she was eyeing up before they even knew it was a boy.
I know it’s a tit time to be pregnant, but they Sophie does not seem thrilled at all. Every time she mentions how many weeks until her due date she winces as is like ‘oh god.. no one panic’! No excitement. I am not going to blame someone for not being excited as it would not be genuine to pretend, but should either a, share her GENUINE feelings or b, state that she is finding it tough and not willing to share. Instead She is saying things like ‘We have no regrets’ and ‘we are glad we are here’ one minute then looking terrified at the prospects of having a baby.
I actually can’t believe they are having a child. She seems surprised by everything that has happened in this pregnancy. It will be the same with the child. I just don’t know how they will cope! I know people cope brilliantly in far worse situations, but I’m sure they don’t live in a fairytale dreamland like Sophie. The fact that all they talk about is Disney is so grating. She once said she’d only have enough children to be able to afford Disney. That’s her reason for everything. Get a grip woman you’re nearly 30!

Reactions: 13
Clearly the reason these 2 have changed their mind on announcing the name is they think they're going to be sent all sorts of personalised goodies. How awful.

Reactions: 3
My money is still on Flynn,
Flynn David brown 😐

How embarrassing to know that Dave clearly read an “ATM Tuesday” comment and STILL
went live to beg for cash 🤦‍♀️
Just shows how shameless they are! Especially as it’s clear they also read on here!

they’re a disgusting pair of human beings

The fact that all they talk about is Disney is so grating. She once said she’d only have enough children to be able to afford Disney. That’s her reason for everything. Get a grip woman you’re nearly 30!
Oh the irony of this comment now though. Only will have enough Children that they can take to Disney and they can’t even buy a baby grow for said 1st child.

I remember the Q and A they spoke about this in and Dave said ‘Oh one then’ this was when they still lived in London and had jobs!

She then in a Q and A spoke about how Kids wouldn’t cost anymore money to take. Maybe when under 3, after that the Disney part costs nearly as much as an adult. A family with 3 kids now costs over £2,000 in Disney tickets alone, let alone going there and having somewhere to sleep.

Honestly another planet these two. Also she has mentioned a few times when they buy a house ‘one day’ well that’s never going to happen if she doesn’t make the sacrifices now.

Dave on Instagram showing his “high protein breakfast... whilst pouring cocopops in to it!! Omfg he is insane. He said it’s 420 calories... don’t think he should be having that for breakfast!!

FCA482E8-BA58-4518-BD95-E9A7ED5C4CD9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Dave on Instagram showing his “high protein breakfast... whilst pouring cocopops in to it!! Omfg he is insane. He said it’s 420 calories... don’t think he should be having that for breakfast!!

View attachment 120502
Why does he continue to care about what is high protein?!? He needs to be eating less sugar and less in general!

Reactions: 9
Sorry to double post but my partner saw this in their latest video... could that be one of those car seats that does stage 1-3 and also some flat pack baby furniture?
1D630528-4BF8-4291-960D-3E1E2289211D.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Honestly another planet these two. Also she has mentioned a few times when they buy a house ‘one day’ well that’s never going to happen if she doesn’t make the sacrifices now.
With one minimum wage job and no savings they have zero chance of ever owning their own house. No matter how many sacrifices they make, it's just not enough coming in with three extremely greedy mouths to feed.

That is definitely a car seat!
They must be keeping quiet and hoping for freebies
I wonder if there will be any backlash when all the muppets that have been giving them cash every week realise they have been conned.

Had a look at the fitness trainer Dave is referring to with the breakfast recipe. It’s meant to have loads of fruit in it and only 10g of cocopops. Dave said he put a full serving of cocopops in and there was no fruit. Honestly can’t believe he thinks this is how he will lose weight 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.