Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly never seen anyone post so much stuff dragging out their poor child’s name reveal, why do they think they’re so special?

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Honestly never seen anyone post so much stuff dragging out their poor child’s name reveal, why do they think they’re so special?
They're not quite as bad as Sacconejolys who hid one of their kids name reveal in one of their books so the minions could get the name before it was revealed on youtube.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t watched the vlog so I’m not sure it is been mentioned.

I’m thinking Cheshire Brown?

Cheshire Cat? And I’m sure they said it was something to do with Sophie?

I could be miles off but may aswell hazard a guess 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can’t believe these two have spent more on Rennies than they have their own child!😢

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 10
I'd bet on Adam, since someone said that's the beast's real name and I don't think it's that widely known... And would mean Chip and the baby's names came from the same film 😂😂

Reactions: 11
I'd bet on Adam, since someone said that's the beast's real name and I don't think it's that widely known... And would mean Chip and the baby's names came from the same film 😂😂
That's what I just thought. I have watched the video but someone said it's linked to Sophie then it would make sense with the whole Sophie "Belle" Brown.

There isn't really any other Beauty and the Beast names that are suitable for a real life child.

Reactions: 4
:unsure: And she looked mighty irritated when he mentioned the name Adam in last night's Live....

• Wow
Reactions: 5
definitely think it's Adam now too. none of the disney names are awful being honest, it's their lack of any bloody emotion for him that's the problem

Reactions: 1
They were more excited in their vlogs when they got chip than they are for this baby. They bought more stuff and were more prepared for a chips arrival too.

Seriously if you watch this video at around the 2.50 min mark when they talk about getting the room ready for chip and starting a new chapter of their life, you would think they were talking about a baby if you didn't know otherwise! She's even ready a dog training book to get ready for him! I've never seen them like that for this baby. They even bought him a dog bed from Joules!!!

This poor baby is just going to continue to be a click bait prop. I don't see the point in a name reveal and their idea for it with the post it notes sounds really naff anyway.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Ahhhh omg the white dandruff on daves shirt on the new video eek!!!

I had hoped they had bought baby stuff from Asda, not postits!

• Sick
They were more excited in their vlogs when they got chip than they are for this baby. They bought more stuff and were more prepared for a chips arrival too.

Seriously if you watch this video at around the 2.50 min mark when they talk about getting the room ready for chip and starting a new chapter of their life, you would think they were talking about a baby if you didn't know otherwise! She's even ready a dog training book to get ready for him! I've never seen them like that for this baby. They even bought him a dog bed from Joules!!!

This poor baby is just going to continue to be a click bait prop. I don't see the point in a name reveal and their idea for it with the post it notes sounds really naff anyway.
Also realised in classic Sophie and Dave style they got Chip as a puppy while living with Dave's family!
Again homeless but instead of saving money let's get a dog!!
Nevermind how hard it can be to train a puppy, just let them trash someone else's house!

• Wow
I am just watching little bits of the live. I found this reaction kind of concerning. Him whispering sorry if a did something and the moving away :/ especially after he said “relationship advise on how you can be as happy as we are” in a sarcastic tone of voice. It was around 35:15 I believe.

She really was awful about him not bringing the chocolates. The cute girl act was completely dropped for a second before she said that the audience almost saw a fight..

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I reckon something like Flynn. But I reckon they’ll do a none Disney for the first name and the Disney bit will be middle name

Reactions: 2
“We don’t want to drag it out”

she says after already posting a live saying they’ve chosen the name, a video saying they’ve chosen the name and a video telling us their reveal idea!!

are they for real?!?

Reactions: 16
Maybe it’s Dale :unsure: Chip ‘n’ Dale. Honestly wouldn’t put it past them.
And then they can use the theme tune as their channel music instead of "it's all for yooouuuu" which makes me want to eat my own eyeballs. Particularly when dave is shrieking his way round Big Thunder 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 13
And then they can use the theme tune as their channel music instead of "it's all for yooouuuu" which makes me want to eat my own eyeballs. Particularly when dave is shrieking his way round Big Thunder 🙃
Yes!! Ahem, sorry.. YAAAAAAAASSSS!

That intro music has me cringing every single time I hear it. Like nails on a chalkboard 😬

Reactions: 9
And while I'm at it, dave said that he wanted to meet their boy before properly deciding if the name was the right one. So essentially we wouldn't know a name until he's born but they're planning a name reveal? In this situation wouldn't that just be called "introducing our son?". Unless they've changed their minds for views obvs.

Hi, first time poster 👋

I could be completely wrong here but when she showed the pic of the dinosaur baby grow & said the name is slightly Disney. Isn’t there the Good Dinosaur film (think it’s Pixar) and the dinosaur is called Arlo? Maybe that could be the name. Like I say I could be completely wrong lol!

I’d laugh if it was Adam. There was a big debate over whether it was actually beasts name a few years ago with people making badges saying ‘The beasts name is not Adam’ cause it was never actually confirmed by Disney.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.