Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"we don't like to keep you guys more than an hour, we don't want to bore you." How sanctimonious. Mate, if people are bored they will stop watching, you are not the messiah.
What they really mean is that the Super Chats dry up after an hour, so it's not worth their time continuing to speak online to the great unwashed.

Reactions: 13
What they really mean is that the Super Chats dry up after an hour, so it's not worth their time continuing to speak online to the great unwashed.
“Great unwashed” -you counting Dave’s clothes in that? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
You know what, I actually am starting to like Dave much more. I know he has his flaws (don’t we all) but I actually think he is far more decent that Sophie. He does have ambition, some of his own friends, is kind to his wife and upbeat. So fair play. Sophie is really showing how horrible she is to him. She is actually HORRIBLE. That live was so embarrassing for her, she came across hideously. She has this romanticised vision of what her life should be and doesn’t do the work to back it up. Now I’m not saying Dave’s a Saint, but I do think he is showing himself to be a nicer person than she is. If he had higher self-esteem he would realised he deserves more.

Reactions: 25
You know what, I actually am starting to like Dave much more. I know he has his flaws (don’t we all) but I actually think he is far more decent that Sophie. He does have ambition, some of his own friends, is kind to his wife and upbeat. So fair play. Sophie is really showing how horrible she is to him. She is actually HORRIBLE. That live was so embarrassing for her, she came across hideously. She has this romanticised vision of what her life should be and doesn’t do the work to back it up. Now I’m not saying Dave’s a Saint, but I do think he is showing himself to be a nicer person than she is. If he had higher self-esteem he would realised he deserves more.
He does seem to be the more genuine of the two. I notice he tends to interact with the “fans” more and shares Instagram stories they tag him in and as she said before he tends to reply to most of the comments. He always recognises regular viewers in the comments whereas Sophie always turns her nose up and is like “who??”

Reactions: 10
I do feel like he is starting to realise how badly he is being treated. I mean, they must read on here. How embarrassing. If I was her I would be making more of an effort to come across nicely!

Reactions: 2
Another ‘essential’ trip out for Dave going to get Dipsy some rennies. Could she not have asked him to go get some on his last full shopping trip? 🙄

Reactions: 7
His face after she said that.

I can’t tell if he’s disgusted, wounded or wants to smack her.
Just watched this bit. You can tell he's sick of her tit. I think this baby is going to push them to their limits with each other!

Reactions: 6
Another ‘essential’ trip out for Dave going to get Dipsy some rennies. Could she not have asked him to go get some on his last full shopping trip? 🙄
Along with maybe some Nappies, Wipes or babygros? They'll probably make it into a whole bleeping blog 😂. I agree with earlier comments, dave is coming across increasingly well, I don't know if its pregnancy crossness from Sophie but she seems absolutely horrible at the moment.

Reactions: 5
I'm still thinking Sebastian.
Disney themed but not too in your face with it, very Cheshire, goes well with Wilfred, goes well with Brown, shortened to Seb.

Reactions: 8
Arlo? from the good dinosaur? 😂 just trying think of Dino related Disney names after shes posted that pic
96F33F75-3824-4DBC-B4A5-B7C9748D44E9.jpeg

Reactions: 7
I'm still thinking Sebastian.
Disney themed but not too in your face with it, very Cheshire, goes well with Wilfred, goes well with Brown, shortened to Seb.
I think Seb too, although also leaning towards Arthur.

Reactions: 1
Rex brown is the bassist from the heavy metal band Pantera. Really not Sophie's cup of tea... 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
When sophie went we got something else exciting I thought oh they've brought some baby grows.
No flaming post its

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Arlo? from the good dinosaur? 😂 just trying think of Dino related Disney names after shes posted that pic View attachment 119609
She hasn't chosen it to hint towards the dinosaurs, that's the only piece of clothing the poor thing has :LOL:

Arlo was one of my first thoughts, such a cute name, but I think it is too popular for Princess Owl Eyes, I think she'll want something more 'special'.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.