Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She may be bitchy but that face he makes is awful, such a turnabout from I love youuu you're glowing you're the best at everything this is why I married you every five seconds.

He should sort himself out and go and buy nappies for his son if Sophie isn't going to do anything

Reactions: 7
She just has no considerations for anyone else’s feelings, her whole world is me me me
So very true. And just because you smile and giggle like a child after seriously insulting someone doesn’t make you innocent, doesn’t turn what you said into a joke, nor does it count as an apology. She does that ALL of the time.

Reactions: 11
No one thinks Sophie is funny except Sophie.

I honestly wonder what her sister honestly thinks about her, it was them who got the chocolates Sophie slated... bet she never gets her sister anything for her anniversary

Oh sorry just saw the bit where her sister comments 😁 having to watch in bits because it’s so thrilling.

Reactions: 9
He should sort himself out and go and buy nappies for his son if Sophie isn't going to do anything
You’d think he’d be getting a pack of nappies/wipes when going food shopping. It’s really not hard and I feel sorry for the baby.

Reactions: 5
I was waiting for the bit where Dave shouts and she tells him off.

Several times he shouts and she says nothing, then the time he talks slightly louder she bites his head off.

Watched that face he pulled at the camera about 5 times, that is a face of actual hate 😂

Also anyone else find the comments are just as good, someone asked Sophie if she is going to do pregnancy updates 😂😂😂 she’s nearly full term, not much point starting now is there 😂

• Haha
I can't believe I forced myself to watch it.

I actually feel sorry for Dave, he looks so defeated when she says 'excuses, excuses'. Sophie, at least Dave has the drive to be making the effort to work out every day. What have you been doing?! Stop using your pregnancy to excuse the fact you're lazy, plenty of women have to work and raise families whilst being pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
I’m just at the part where they are talking about a name reveal.

“We’re not going to make it last long, just 4 or 5 videos” !!!

:rolleyes:🤑:rolleyes:

• Haha
I’m just at the part where they are talking about a name reveal.

“We’re not going to make it last long, just 4 or 5 videos” !!!

:rolleyes:🤑:rolleyes:
Considering they told everyone in the last live they’d be telling the fans the name the weekend just been...🙄

Reactions: 2
I’ve just gone to watch the live before bed. It’s an hour and 2 minutes long. And I’ve counted 18 little yellow ad markers. EIGHTEEN!!!! It’s 11pm so my maths may be iffy but that’s more than one every 4 mins?!?

• Wow
I’ve just gone to watch the live before bed. It’s an hour and 2 minutes long. And I’ve counted 18 little yellow ad markers. EIGHTEEN!!!! It’s 11pm so my maths may be iffy but that’s more than one every 4 mins?!?
never watch them on YouTube!
My favourite bit was Dave trying to hug her because she’s upset... and she gets so irritated because she “needs the toilet and he’s squashing her” 🤣😂🤣😂 DEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophie may be pretty (or she thinks she is) and act girly and sweet but she has such an ugly personality.

I can’t watch the baby stuff anymore. It was bad enough when she so obviously wanted a girl but it’s getting worse, like she’s in denial that this baby will actually arrive.
It’s made worse because my best friend had a stillborn baby last week - at 39wks - and she and her hubby would do anything to be holding a baby right now - boy or girl.
It sounds awful I know but I hope this baby is a right little terror! Might make them both become adults. Right now it seems as though they’re playing at mummies and daddies

• Sad
Reactions: 17
In the old vlogs sophs mom converted the garage why haven't they used that as a bedroom

Reactions: 3
Sophie may be pretty (or she thinks she is) and act girly and sweet but she has such an ugly personality.

I can’t watch the baby stuff anymore. It was bad enough when she so obviously wanted a girl but it’s getting worse, like she’s in denial that this baby will actually arrive.
It’s made worse because my best friend had a stillborn baby last week - at 39wks - and she and her hubby would do anything to be holding a baby right now - boy or girl.
It sounds awful I know but I hope this baby is a right little terror! Might make them both become adults. Right now it seems as though they’re playing at mummies and daddies
I’m so sorry for your friend. Such a horrible time to be going through this.
Sophie and Dave have no idea how lucky they are.

Reactions: 2
Torturing myself by watching their live. Holy tit, Sophie is a nasty piece of work! She puts on this show of being lovely and bubbly in the vlogs but she struggles to hide her true colours in the lives. She got so crappy at Dave when he’d forgotten to bring her chocolate into the room...and after he went and got them she didn’t even say thank you! And endless whinging. It’s pretty obvious she has nothing but disdain for Dave. Yikes.

From observing them they don’t have any of the small intricacies that make a partnership work long-term, when he puts his arm around her she doesn’t respond at all, she’s stiff as a board. Doesn’t bode well when their whole lives are about to be turned upside down by a small human.

Also - the stains on Dave’s shirt 🤢🤢. At least wash your clothes if you’re going to film yourself on the beg!

Reactions: 10
I’ve been blocked by Dave!! Gutted 😂😂
:eek: What did you do? You probably told the truth and he didn’t like it. Truth hurts eh.

Just skipped through the live and Sophie is such a cow. No wonder she doesn’t have any friends, who the hell would want to hang around that piece of work.

"we don't like to keep you guys more than an hour, we don't want to bore you." How sanctimonious. Mate, if people are bored they will stop watching, you are not the messiah.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
:eek: What did you do? You probably told the truth and he didn’t like it. Truth hurts eh.

Just skipped through the live and Sophie is such a cow. No wonder she doesn’t have any friends, who the hell would want to hang around that piece of work.
I posted a screen shot a few posts back!
I commented on his video about the live saying “of course you are, it’s atm Tuesday, not like you’ve done any other videos recently”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.