Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's deleting the most random comments as well. Someone posted a question earlier and she deleted it, but not before they both read it out and answered it! It was nothing bad, just a normal question. Bizarre.
do you have an account on tattle life? 😬😬
YASSSSSSS....

“Every knows that Disney travel day videos do really we....”

aw, such a sweet honeymoon!!!!

abby is begging them to open a P.O. Box. And queen Jammy is begging for a wish list to be posted,
These people need help.

jesus they’re so bleeping rude about the chocolates!!!!

Reactions: 6
See they ignored the comment asking why they haven’t done any baby content yet, we all know it’s because she’s having a boy 🙄

Reactions: 7
She says if she was to give birth tomorrow , the only thing they have for the baby is a swaddle blanket, I feel so so bad for this child

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
says they will be bringing out a piece of merch which will be under 10 pounds and if people want to "help them out" then they can buy it. bleeping disgusting

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
says they will be bringing out a piece of merch which will be under 10 pounds and if people want to "help them out" then they can buy it. bleeping disgusting
Preying on their stupid followers buying a piece of tat to fund essential items for their baby instead of working hard for some money for once 🤮 They don’t even respect their viewers enough to post regularly when they have sweet f all to do all day every day! Why anyone would want to buy anything/donate to them is beyond me...

Sophie is a witch 😂😂😂

all the Disney lot are underneath.
She's a horror! Thought he was gonna cry when someone asked him to do a live workout, he said no due to been anxious about it and she just laughed at him and said "excuses, excuses"

🤣🤣

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She can’t buy baby things cos next isn’t delivering lol!! Good god, next!? If that were me I would be sending my other half to asda to get a few backs of baby grows, bibs, nappies, wipes, bottles and some Milton then milk just in case. Talking about the bare essentials here! You can get Moses baskets in lidl too for £25 with a stand!
The money she wants to spend on a switch game or his stupid gym balls could have bought all of that essential stuff!!

I get they are in a crap situation but they are making it worse.

They made a total of £115 in that ATM live. Then take away YouTubes cut... still enough to get some clothes from Asda.

that moderator was answering more questions than They were but she was deleting so many things that did not need to be deleted and were not even near mean! Just real questions from concerned viewers!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
She can’t buy baby things cos next isn’t delivering lol!! Good god, next!? If that were me I would be sending my other half to asda to get a few backs of baby grows, bibs, nappies, wipes, bottles and some Milton then milk just in case. Talking about the bare essentials here! You can get Moses baskets in lidl too for £25 with a stand!
The money she wants to spend on a switch game or his stupid gym balls could have bought all of that essential stuff!!

I get they are in a crap situation but they are making it worse.

They made a total of £115 in that ATM live. Then take away YouTubes cut... still enough to get some clothes from Asda.

that moderator was answering more questions than They were but she was deleting so many things that did not need to be deleted and were not even near mean! Just real questions from concerned viewers!

Next are delivering now ...

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She's a horror! Thought he was gonna cry when someone asked him to do a live workout, he said no due to been anxious about it and she just laughed at him and said "excuses, excuses"

🤣🤣
Oh is that what that was?? I missed the start, heard the excuses bit and his FACE was thunder oh my gosh

Reactions: 1
Ah these two frustrate me! I’m a week behind Sophie and have had no problem at all ordering baby things. She’s saying everywhere has sold out of baby stuff and that’s why they haven’t bought a single thing. I’ve ordered the furniture, Moses basket, clothes, bottles etc all online with no problems at all. My husband has been popping in to get our food shop and has been picking up nappies, wipes and creams whilst he’s there.

It angers me how bone idle they are and expecting other people to do everything for them.

Reactions: 8
I suppose it makes sense... next are on credit!
Classic sophie mentality - act now and worry about the consequences later.

Or let others worry about the consequences later because in Sophie’s world “everything always works out in the end”

🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I need to watch this live! Don’t normally bother but it seems like a classic!

Like people have said, Next are actually back open online and she could order online from supermarkets, M&S, H&M, Matalan etc.

Issue is delivery at the moment is at least 2+ weeks and a lot of places are sold out of newborn/first size stuff because all the pregnant women like me are ordering stuff. I mainly bought 0-3 clothes because I wasn’t expecting a small baby and didn’t want to buy loads of stuff that would be too small. Now I’m waiting for him to arrive and it looks like I might need some up to 1 month clothes but a lot is sold out. I’ll be sending my husband and mum to Asda/Tesco/Morrison’s/Sainsbury’s if we need too.

Reactions: 5
now sophies just had a right go at dave for "shouting in her ear" asking him "WHY DID YOU SHOUT THAT" what an absolute little witch sophie is. this is actually making for really uncomfortable viewing,...
His face after she said that.

I can’t tell if he’s disgusted, wounded or wants to smack her.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.