Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie seems very vain, superficial and keen for the finer things in life at no personal cost to her. I can’t quite work out why she hasn’t sought out a higher earning man to settle down with. I do think she is very pretty and if she’d stuck at teaching she would have had even more going for her. At this point she could of been pregnant and gearing up to leave teaching to be a mum, living in a nice house, which I get the impression is what she wants. I know that all sounds a bit old-fashioned, sorry if I’ve offended anyone!!

Reactions: 6
all these two bleeping talk about is going to disney...

i absolutely LOVE disney, we go to Florida on holiday a lot but these two take the piss.

• Haha
I don’t want to imagine Dave and Sophie doing a perineum massage, thank you very much 🤮

5213710E-CCE3-419A-81B3-662B5C0F5A03.gif

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
someone SERIOUSLY just asked dave if he has lost weight in the chat as "he looks great"... come on people...

they were also just talking about taking advantage of the "drugs" they give you during labour.. dave made a joke about heroin and sophie is PISSED at him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
sophies grandma gave them a box of chocolates for their anniversary which sophie is trying a few of and shes concluded that they "arent good" and has put the box away... what ungrateful twats. their attitudes are appalling.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
now sophies just had a right go at dave for "shouting in her ear" asking him "WHY DID YOU SHOUT THAT" what an absolute little witch sophie is. this is actually making for really uncomfortable viewing,...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
sophies grandma gave them a box of chocolates for their anniversary which sophie is trying a few of and shes concluded that they "arent good" and has put the box away... what ungrateful twats. their attitudes are appalling.
She's such an ungrateful little cow.

The two of them are bickering like mad tonight. What a lovely way to commemorate their first anniversary!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
now sophies just had a right go at dave for "shouting in her ear" asking him "WHY DID YOU SHOUT THAT" what an absolute little witch sophie is. this is actually making for really uncomfortable viewing,...
She is so horrible to him!!

Reactions: 2
Do they keep these lives online after? We're watching a movie but I might have to stop if this live is viewing gold

• Haha
The longer 'Soph' snipes at him, the more you can see the longing in Dave's eyes for heady Soho nights.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
shes now going through the reasons why their wedding day wasnt the best day of her life. "it's a nice day but i'm glad its done".

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Just saw someone write that Sophie seams cranky tonight and that Abby who I guess is moderating the chat deleted it and put underneath that she disagrees!!!! This is hilarious, who the hell is this Abby girl anyway?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did I hear that right? They both agreed that their wedding day wasn't one of the happiest days of their life?

Finding out out they were pregnant (I get this) and going to Disney for the first time both beat it :ROFLMAO:

• Wow
  • Haha
Sophie is a nasty nasty woman. She is constantly scolding Dave and you can see him looking embarrassed he keeps trying to sit out of shot to the side and she keeps telling him he’s not in the centre. Yeah sophie maybe because you’re embarrassing him and treating him like a child???

• Sad
Just saw someone write that Sophie seams cranky tonight and that Abby who I guess is moderating the chat deleted it and put underneath that she disagrees!!!! This is hilarious, who the hell is this Abby girl anyway?
She's deleting the most random comments as well. Someone posted a question earlier and she deleted it, but not before they both read it out and answered it! It was nothing bad, just a normal question. Bizarre.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.