Sophie and Dave #4 Dave’s still so flabby, Sophie’s so grabby, they're not ready for the babby!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see your 75p, and I raise it to 76p.

PLEASE if either of you do this, put it with a question about how they couldve turned the money giving option off, or if they're using this money to give to the NHS.
They cant delete comments with 'donations' :devilish:

Reactions: 10
Guys you are too generous 😂

I honestly think why they haven’t done the Amazon wish list is because it’s actually things for their baby and they can’t put switch games and weights on it.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ve never done this donate thing before on you tube, can you do 1p???? I might be tempted 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I think I broke Dave. He’s not put any garden work outs or moaned about having a gym since I told him to be as excited about the baby as he is gyms and count losses instead of gains 🤷‍♀️😬

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The YouTube begging makes me sick.

The worst thing about it is that those donating are probably very young and impressionable and don't have a lot of money themselves. Surely no grown up living in the real world would fall for their woe is me nonsense!?

I also think those donating are doing it largely in order to receive some kind of engagement from Sophie and Dave, which speaks volumes about how poor they are at being influencers to begin with. You shouldn't have to pay someone just to get some level of interaction.

Reactions: 17
Wonder what the “fun little project” Dave’s working on could be.
Didn’t he have a big project he mentioned on Instagram earlier in the year (or something g to that affect)? I don’t think he’s ever told us what that was...

Reactions: 4
Oh no, it’s something to do with singing. I’m guessing he’s going to cover Disney songs.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Please don’t sing Dave. You’re crap at it. Get a real job & some self respect while you’re at it. The only real part in a stage musical he could hope for is Edna Turnblad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As if I’d donate a penny to them 🤣😂
I’d rather throw that 75p in a puddle and make a wish!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
As if I’d donate a penny to them 🤣😂
I’d rather throw it in a puddle and make a wish!!
it's the only reason they keep doing these live streams. L&R dreaming are also doing them now and getting donations which i'm really disappointed in. as if they need anymore money!?

• Wow
Reactions: 5
it's the only reason they keep doing these live streams. L&R dreaming are also doing them now and getting donations which i'm really disappointed in. as if they need anymore money!?
the one thing I like about victoria and Ian (Disney in detail) is that they haven’t enabled superchat and they don’t *really* push their patrion.

boring as hell, but despite being told to turn it on Ian said he’d be uncomfortable with it.

PLEASE if either of you do this, put it with a question about how they couldve turned the money giving option off, or if they're using this money to give to the NHS.
They cant delete comments with 'donations' :devilish:
I asked them if they were donating to the nhs
They replied saying they didnt know how to.
I sent them all the information and heard nothing back

• Wow
When I look at Dave’s workouts I always see him as someone I’d see at the gym and praise for trying to do something about his weight, but it’s been years now and he hasn’t lost anything! I also wonder how he could ever expect to drive at that size. Fitting into a driver’s seat would be difficult.

Reactions: 8
I asked them if they were donating to the nhs
They replied saying they didnt know how to.
I sent them all the information and heard nothing back
Yes, because in the internet age it is so hard to find out how to do something! :rolleyes:

Why does dave always have something spilt on his shirt during these lives....

• Sick
Why does dave always have something spilt on his shirt during these lives....
It's not just during the lives, it's all the time. I don't know how Sophie puts up with it. She may be a Royal PITA but give the girl credit, she always looks clean. Dave's clothes are always dirty, stained and covered in dog hair 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.