Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
I thought it was a 'what's been going on' vlog today? The comment Sophie sent on Monday implied they'd already filmed it.

And the Chip thing happened last night apparently!?
I don't know if they address it in the vlog but just seems lies on lies.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Title : EMERGENCY VETS FOR CHIP

Content: Chip didn't see an emergency vet

The woe me shite is just to get more engagement on the slog. They lead such a tragic life 😪😤

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad

kez06119

it will be about her anxiety and sharing her special secret project. Bring on the ‘feel sorry for us’ video. We’re not making money 😭 give us your money…. Etc. Who knows….but that’s what we can only expect of these two flumps..
Yes, it will be, ‘I’m so worried about whether we should sell it, please let us know whether you would like me to sell my secret project, your opinion matters to us. DAVE: ‘Yes we love you all so much’ !! 🙄🙄🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Hold. The. Fuck. On.

surely: if they had already made or planned the “whats going on” video, then that should have been uploaded, and the emergency chip updatecould have gone up on whenever the fuck they next feel likeuploading.
Im sick of their unreliability. This is your full time job! If you were my employee, ud have been fired a long time ago.

• Heart

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
I thought she was doing it ALL herself? So how is she only just seeing the finished product for the first time? Hahaha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

Yorkshiregirl2019

No vlog bingo

▫Barney is unwell
▫They did an ad this week
▫The last vlog got rubbish views
▫ Something is going on ‘in the community and they don’t want horrible comments ▫Lazy
▫Entitled
▫Chip is unwell
▫Loaf has a spot
▫Dave has a secret job and soaf is having to be a full time rockstar

• Haha

kez06119

I’m a new member! Been a silent tattler for a while. Love reading everything on here. Can’t stand S & D but am waiting to see what delights they have for us today!! Not!!

• Heart

Peachylace

Chatty Member
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this shit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Congrats!! Must be something in the water on this thread..I'm pregnant too! 😂

• Heart

Saratogarose

Chatty Member
Soaf has spared us the footage of all the blood spill as it was so distressing.

IF it was true and that is a very big if, then what was the thought process in the middle of their obvious panic and distress? Quick Dave, grab the camera to film it???...

Not sure which is worse tbh.

• Sad

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I do find it hilarious that yaz and ash have had to.delete their YouTube account and make their Instagram private. Hope the trip was worth it assholes

• Heart
  • Wow

Ktydor

Chatty Member
Barney has needed a new car seat for a while now, did Dave go out and buy one with the wages from his recent job...no they have to wait until someone gifts them one. Im disgusted with Graco, they won't be getting my custom thats for sure.
I doubted they had to wait until someone gifted it to them. I 100% think that they’ve approached companies asking for the “opportunity to showcase” their car seats. I honestly think that’s what Dave’s “job” is. Sending emails off to companies on the beg.
It’s like when they got gifted that pregnancy pillow and Dave said “I knew I had to get it for you”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 21

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
So did this happen yesterday/today, or on Friday, when they failed to upload and promised the flamily that today’s vlog would be a catch up.
MAKE IT MAKE SENSE!

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Hang the fuck on. 15 seconds in and they are teasing Chip with a fucking donut. Is this for real!?

Whilst holding Barney right next to the donut?

• Angry
  • Wow

Babyshark

VIP Member
Has Sophie actually just bought Barneys autumn clothes from Joules. Not so sure myself. As much as I love Joules, the supermarkets do some great bits and a fraction of the price when 2 parents are out of work - and let face it they are. I love a Joules discount but tend to buy a few nice pieces - coat, wellies, the odd tshirt. And that’s me and my husband both working full time in decent paying jobs.

All for the affiliates huh!!!

• Wow

JessieB

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20210913-191851_YouTube.jpg

What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn

• Haha