Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

michtake

Dave Chip ate two tubs of butter and needs a colonic
DING DING DING 🔔

This mornings insta post ..... what a surprised the untrained dog has stolen food again!

Chip deserved to be trained properly but he's allowed to roam the house licking Barney's toys, eat what he wants - no boundaries have been set, the dressingbrowns have let him down... poor chip!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 25

Reader130987

VIP Member
And does the vet / vet nurse know she’s being recorded? I’m not sure they’ll have consented to this - though it’s possibly Sophie’s mum or Ratbags playing the part 🤔😳🤣
Or possibly Dave dressing up and playing the role (in my head, in a Mrs Doubtfire-style costume). Let's face it, it'll be the only role he lands this year...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25

Spinmum

Chatty Member
i am (probably) irrationally angry about this latest “naughty dog” Chip incident 🤬

firstly, they are under feeding him, yes he needed to lose weight but he lost a lot of weight in a short period of time.
secondly, this is the third /fourth time (that they’ve admitted to ) that Chip has “stolen “ food off the side/out of the bin.

that dog deserves a better home environment that he has. Send him to Scotland to live with your dad, Dave. That was when he truly looked happy. Mind you, saying that, thats also the time your son looked happy and warm and well cared for.

tidy up as you go, put rubbish in a bin that the dog (and also soon to be your son) can’t access, put the butter back in the fridge/cupboard and get some child gates to zone the bungalow into safe areas.

its not rocket science 🙄🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MyRightTit

VIP Member
He's definitely altered that photo!

But...........50 lbs in almost a year???? A pound a week?? He should be ashamed of himself, having all the time in the world as he doesn't have a job, a PT to help him & limitless money to buy protein or whatever shit he shoves into his gob! He should've lost that in his first 3 months!

What a joke!

• Heart

She says in the vlog 'be nice to chip' is she ok? Chip's not the problem hun it's you.
(I can't believe I watched another vlog. They're just so bad that they're almost fascinating)

Tiptopcat

Another boring vlog Zzzzzzzzzzz
MESSAGE FOR SOPHIE AND DAVE ……. You ARE bad parents and you ARE bad dog owners!!!! You can’t convince us otherwise because you put it on the internet for all to see. You say on IG that it was a jar of pesto in the recycling bin and on tonight’s vlog you say it was on the counter top - WHICH IS IT SOPH???? You know Chip is constantly hungry because of his medication, you know he steals food at any opportunity, so why do you leave food around and within reach? You torment him with food to the extent that he’ll snap one day and it might involve Barney - it doesn’t bear thinking about, and an accident waiting to happen!! Keep your dog away from food especially when you and Barney are eating, it’s simple! It’s cruel and a tease to let him sit and watch you eat. It is also noticeable that you have no control over your child either, you encourage him to play with electrical items, you let him grab food from your hands/plate, you let his smack you in the face, pull hair etc and you never explain to him that what he’s doing is wrong. It was very noticeable in the vlog tonight that Barney is developing a bit of a nasty streak, grabbing the donut several times, throwing it whilst gritting his teeth and giving dagger looks - I found it quite disturbing. When you start a vlog with, “have an open mind” or “don’t come for us” shows that you are aware of how bad you are coming across in your vlogs. How many comments do you delete in a day? How many followers do you block in a day? Does that not ring alarm bells with you? I’ve come to the conclusion that you are the most insensitive, hard faced “influencer” I have ever seen! Sad, very sad 😢

Last edited:
  • Heart

Scapier88

VIP Member
From how she made out on Instagram it was the middle of the night in actual fact if Barney was in the bath it must off been 6.30/7pm

• Wow

Pshsjsnn

The lack of Disney knowledge they have is ridiculous. I’m a huge disney fan, always have been, but I’ve never worked there. She should have knowledge none of us have. Even silly little things like how she’d never eaten at Casey’s which is literally on Main Street, it’s the most obvious place to eat in Walt disney world. It literally makes no sense to me how little they know when they’ve been there a few times.

My other half isn’t a huge disney fan but goes because of me and he has too 😂 he’s only been to wdw once and knows a lot more than these pair. I don’t understand what they do when they’re there apart from nap

don’t even get me starting on their fucking “parenting” skills. As someone who’s had 2 miscarriages and no children it makes me so pissed off that they just really don’t care

• Heart

Aaaaaaaaa12

View attachment 761373
What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn
Surely if they’re that messy and worn you would have to throw them out, rather than sending them to a charity shop that won’t be able to sell them because of those reasons?
Make it make sense!

• Haha

New to tattle but a long time viewer of these two. Now they completely make me sick. Just a question I wondered if someone could genuinely answer it for me on here. Why is Sophie's hair always greasy? Does she actually never have time to shower anymore now that she's so so busy? No basic hygiene now that she's a mum? I had to unsubscribe to stop me feeling sick every time they popped up in my subscriptions

• Haha

Lena22

" Deleting/ filtering comments is disrespectful to the very people who gave you your platform in my opinion by" as said by Karen Bee concerning the Yaz and Ash fiasco.
ARE YOU LISTENING SOPHIE AND SLAVE?
it's DISRESPECTFUL and everyone knows it even fellow bloggers/influencers know this !!
You are the type of don't give a f*#@ arseholes who would agree with that pair about getting into USA any way you can and at any time without thought for others !
This is why you aren't liked...MORALS ...you have none !

• Heart

Squirrel108

So he’s lost 50 pounds and head has shrunk to half its previous size but his arm has grown an extra four inches?

• Haha

gsg4387

To be fair, Sophie and Dave aren’t relevant in the Disney community. They wish they were, but they’re lazy and work shy so they’re not. They could have done so much content over lockdown. Helena and Martin did Disney quizzes. I’ve seen recreating Disney treats videos, Disney days, etc. Could have even some Disney bounding outfits seen as all Sophie cares about is her wardrobe. But nothing.
People asking them for a ‘statement’ or to ‘comment’ is making them think they’re part of ‘that’ clique. And they’re SO not. They have no theme or specific content. They’re not mummy vloggers, Disney vloggers, fitness vloggers. Tried them all and failed.
They’re just basic people who’ve been to Disney afew times and filmed it. Hopefully they read that comment and it hits home a little. Disney vloggers, you ain’t. You filmed your holiday 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 23

MaryJaneShoes82

Chatty Member
Sophie and Dave are labelled not Disney vloggers in Monday’s vlog by Grace.

Wednesdays vlog is a Disney vlog because Soph is silently
raging that anyone could think she’s not a Disney Vlogger

• Haha

XxMrskxx

VIP Member
I said months ago that tattle keeps them relevant and I think it’s quite clear now that even we cannot be bothered talking about them or even hate watching

even Disney vlogging will not save these two … their laziness has been their downfall

Pshsjsnn

Luckily I won’t be sitting next to them on the plane as they are going from Manchester and I am going from London (trust me I have never been so relieved) and if I see them I might feel tempted to walk around behind them and record the real shit show and send to all the wolves 🐺 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
I don’t usually comment here but tonight’s vlog was so weird 🙈

The driving to the emergency vets but then not actually going in and then them saying on the phone they aren’t worried and she can go? I’ve got two labs, and had to go to an emergency appointment and was seen immediately and if I’ve had to ring out of hours for something less urgent they’ve discussed over the phone if they think I need to go in or can wait till the next day…

Then saying at the beginning they are spending the day waiting for the vets to call with an appointment? Again, never had that with my vet either … but maybe that’s how other vets are who knows?

The whole situation just doesn’t add up to me 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart
  • Wow