Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Even the flamily know they have to butter them up so not to get blocked and to have a bit of a dig...
Laura Burton
20 minutes ago
Awww look at Barney go! Glad to see you guys back 😀 Tuned in on Friday to watch the new vlog but sadly there wasn't one. Love watching you guys.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

JessieB

Chatty Member
I cant help it, but I really hope that their channel, their 'brand' (if you can call it that) falls flat on its face, sooner rather than later. They are the worst kind of youtubers, the ones who just think that they can do the bare minimum and expect the money to come rolling in because they are too lazy to bother working properly at it. There are right up there in my opinion with people that do reaction videos, do as little as little as possible for a video then expect to be paid for it.

• Heart

kazizzle

VIP Member
He may have lost 50lbs overall, but he’s definitely not counting the lbs he’s gained in that time… 👀

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
The woman thinks she's opening a fucking factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

FUCKING COWARDS.

• Heart
  • Wow

Spinmum

Chatty Member
They actually say you're supposed to lose between 1-2lbs a week. 16 stone would be almost 4.5lbs a week and not considered safe or sustainable.

It just baffles me how people on here cry about how dave needs to lose weight and then when he actually seems to be losing weight it turns into a "you've not lost enough" or "you've not lost it quick enough". At least he's going in the right direction. They have their flaws but I honestly hope Dave has a big weight loss, massive glow up and leaves Sophie with all the Klarna debt
I honestly don’t care how much he’s lost. What i do care about are the lies and deceit. I know how hard it is to lose weight, i have my own struggles, but I don’t take a picture, alter it (by tuning it or at a different angle) and put it out to the world that I’ve lost 50lbs. Us viewers aren’t stupid, we can see that his tshirts are slightly looser, but not 50lbs looser.

• Heart

Hurrah54

VIP Member
So ADs for gousto, green chef and now hello fresh?!
I was going to say they could at least try and be a bit more genuine and show that they actually like what they're being paid to advertise...... but this is Sophie and Dave

Edit.. not watching it tho. It was just to see what the ad was

Last edited:
  • Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Oh the poor girl has been really brainwashed by this whole 'manifestation' podcast. She's been tricked into thinking she can do as little as possible, treat people like shit and they will still buy her crap if she wishes on a fucking pebble by her bed each night. OH LORD.

I cannot believe me and my husbands are such mugs that we've been going to work all this time when we could have just 'manifested' the mortgage and bills to be paid.

For fucks sake!!! I better go manifest some packed lunches for the kids for school. Oh and manifest some clean laundry!

All she's done, is copied people like Gabriella and Brummy and Magic Day apparel and making some Disney inspired Prints and tote bags. Clearly! Wow. How creative.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Lena22

Aww poor Chip ... I am not a dog person but I honestly can not stand people who are neglectful to animals.
CHIP certainly isn't trained and they make all the things that are happening to him out to be his naughty behaviour and Chip being Chip. That's not fair ...they are crap animal parents as well....
And yes I clean out all my recycling otherwise my bin stinks...can't imagine miss smug face princess discharge pants lowering herself to cleaning a wheelie bin... STOP NEGLECTING YOUR DOG. Before something more serious happens

Also the prices for the stuff on joules is ridiculous - £27 for one blue striped cardigan, £20 for some leggings, £10 for 1 hat, £10 for 1 shirt, £33 for 1 animal print jumper(???) thats £100 for a handful of things that you could have got from the supermarket for a baby that’s not going to know the difference ;_; wild times

• Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I call bullshit.

Hes clearly lying to himself and his trainer. All of these people lost 50lbs and were bigger before and you can see a CLEAR difference. In Daves, it’s hard to tell what’s before and what’s fucking after!!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha

gsg4387

I think the thing that infuriates me with the comments from the flamily are things like, ‘silly chip’ ‘what a silly dog’ ‘what a mischievous boy’
It’s not the fucking dogs fault! It is Sophie and daves fault. He is not a silly dog. He is a normal dog. He has silly owners!

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I just watched a bit of it had to turn it off. I forgot how awful it was 😂 they said they were always prepared to have their own place.., they did have their own place but decided to leave it 🤨
When Dave says they did the responsible thing to move closer to her family?

ERRRRR Dave, quitting your full time jobs, whilst pregnant and leaving your fully furnished home to move into your mother in laws actual bedroom is not responsible mate.

Here's what a responsible person would have done;

- Saved enough money to fund all this nonsense and to pay for your newborn baby.
- Found jobs in Cheshire if you were that desperate to move there.
- Found a house in Cheshire first before leaving your current home.
- Moved from your baskingstoke house straight into your Cheshire home.

Not that hard is it.

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
How many ‘emergencies’ does once family have.

Chip at the vets constantly
Barneys at the doctors/hospital/on antibiotics
Daves broken teeth from eating constantly

No family has the time to live like this

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19

reader87123

VIP Member
They are both a complete waste of air, a pair of complete fucking failures. Both at home all day every day and their lives are still a total shit show. I hope Chip bleeds them dry with his vet bills.

Murphys

It’s the fact that she put “would you like to see?” Well your fans wanted to see a vlog last night but shall we just not mention it and hope no one notices? 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
If you look closely he's tagged a few people,

Jackconteh
contehsports
insightsuppsltd

Which looks like it's linked to Liam Turnbull in some way.

Jack is another 24 year old gym bodybuilder.

Why is he so fucking obsessed with stalking 20-something year old bodybuilders who take photos of themselves in their pants.

Dave, your gay is showing mate.

They all like they all have fucking roid rage, take cocaine at the weekends and fucking show each other their dicks on a night out. Wow, what a gang!

• Haha
  • Wow

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
It's just going through the motions.

No effort.

No passion.

It's like a job they hate but it makes them a bit of cash.

I honestly think people have clocked on to it now and that's why their views are embarrassingly low.

Don't upload on Friday and then this is the misery shit on Monday?! Who the fuck do they think they are!? They are such entitled brats!!!!

The viewers made you on 'popular ' on YouTube and they can fucking take it away!!!!

And Soaf, darling, I know you read here. I will keep making ASA complaints until the cows come home. So keep churning out shitty content. And when you start 'selling your shit' you better start putting AD on EVERYTHING because the ASA will be coming for you baby cakes.

I've had enough of your entitled, covid breaking, spoilt brat attitude and we're not putting up with it anymore.

• Heart