Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
You're telling me, Sophie and Dave who never ever eat any vegetables or salad are going to be eating these meals;

Dave probably thinks a Jerusalem Artichoke is a WWE wrestling move.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ejej123

Chatty Member
She has a history with this though, she filmed her midwife appointments and put them on the vlogs.
It was obvious that the midwife either didn't know it was being filmed or thought she was filming it for Dave because he wasn't allowed in. I doubt the midwife consented to being on their vlog!
I’d be absolutely mortified if a patient filmed me without my consent 😬
This is SUCH a stretch but how does anyone know someone’s personal circumstances? I actually had a restraining order against an ex partner and i hate how normalised filming in public is now. It really unnerves me when people film in gyms etc, nobody knows who could be watching and that could really impact someone’s safety. As I said, it’s a stretch(!!) but you know.

• Heart

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Kat Nunn
I find the food prep boxes such an oversaturated market these days! There’s too much choice! Will you be doing a video sharing which of the three you’ve tried this month you would recommend?? I think you’ve had Gusto, Hello Fresh and Green something… will you be trying any more? It’s certainly thorough market research! I’m due my second baby any day now and want to use some food prep boxes to get us through those first few weeks!! Would love to have an unbiased opinion. Thank you!

Sophie and Dave
16 minutes ago

We’ve definitely found that we love having four to five of or meals prepped as it’s so handy and a such a great way to get some variety as neither of us enjoy cooking new recipes on our own. When we’ve finished trialing them all we’ll let you know x

-------

To me, this reads as a very nice way of saying, you're a fucking joke and literally advertise different food subscription boxes each week :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why do two unemployed people need meal prep kits?! It makes zero sense.

View attachment 761373
What's she going on about some of his clothes are more worn in, he's in a flipping babygro 99% of the time, there will be plenty there he's never even worn
In other words, everything is fucking TRASHED because they never put bibs on him OR everything is too small as he lived in babygrows forever!!!

• Haha

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I’m horrified they are literally talking about it like it’s some funny story to share with their friends (not that they have friends.)

Their dog was hurt due to their neglect?

• Sad

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
Last nights blog was all over the place, is it just me or did the timeline make no fucking sense?
Starts the vlog in her blue jumper, cuts to the previous night but then says ‘I can’t remember what I’ve already told you’ but the footage we saw before that clip was filmed after he’d been to vets so wtf was that? Half way through the vlog she goes into the bedroom and says ‘good morningggkkk’ to Dave and Barney on the bed, but Daves reading to Barney like it’s feckin bedtime. She mentions he has a lounge wear set on but to me it looked like pyjamas 🤷🏻‍♀️🥴 just felt like she just chopped up a load of scenes and threw them together!

I don’t get why they haven’t got gates up? Their child has been mobile for months. And now he’s ‘walking’ (I’m still not really convinced tbh) and they still haven’t baby proofed their home.
3 incidents with chip in the last month or so … and they still don’t dog proof the home… I feel like Barney having an accident is just waiting to happen god forbid. They are so careless! I don’t believe they took him to the vet, I reckon she just sat in her car and made that phone call… we only heard the end of the call 🤔 on Instagram she says he got the jar out of the recycling but in the vlog he got it off the side? If you’re going to lie, at least stick to one story!
I find them both so weird, I can’t believe she said she even filmed the blood in the kitchen?! I don’t have a dog but me and my other half often look after his parents dog when they go away and if that had happened to her I would be mortified and it would not even enter my head to video it??? They are not right. It comes to something when you think that your dog bleeding out could be content for your YouTube channel. They made a wise decision not to include that in the vlog or I really think that would be the end for Sophie and Dave

• Heart
  • Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
Anyone else notice that during the ohone call there was a focus on the blood stained trousers she was wearing?! For real dramatic effect. But obv we couldn’t actually see the blood stained kitchen
The tiny few spots of blood, hardly blood stained, but she is happy to sit filming a vlog but didn't have time to change them :unsure:

A lot doesn't add up with this but...

There is one MASSIVE HOLE in the story...there is a vet on their road, literally 2 min walk away if that! And on their website (I have removed the phone number, as privacy and all):

" Emergency care is provided 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Outside our normal hours, you can call xxxxxx to receive instructions on contacting the duty veterinarian."

Sooooo this begs the question, why aren't you registered at that vet instead of one an hour away, or was the hour drive a crock of shite?

• Wow

Tiptopcat

To call themselves Disney vloggers is a joke. They don’t have a clue about Disney and being ”influencers” are giving out wrong information to their followers. If they are managed by “The Corner London” why are they not pulled for giving out false information? Surely they should be guided not let loose to make fools of themselves. To gloat about their Disney trip in February is irresponsible and inappropriate at this present time. Florida is in a bad way with Covid and opening the borders to tourists is not happening anytime soon. Why would you want to risk exposing your baby to this deadly virus. I can’t work out if they’re ignorant, selfish or just thick fu@kers who don‘t give two hoots about anyone else but themselves. Their latest vlog was so cringe and embarrassing - they spoke for 20 minutes about eating in the most expensive “speciality“ restaurants they can’t afford - their plan is to use the pool in the mornings, go to a park during the hottest part of the day whilst Barney naps in his pram, go back to the resort late afternoon, dinner reservation then back to the park for fireworks. OMG they are the most delusional, selfish parents I have ever come across. There is zero thought about keeping to Barneys daily routine - or maybe he doesn’t have one!! How are they getting away with this tripe they spew??

• Sad
  • Heart

Cleagh

Of course Daves face looks a bit slimmer, its the only part of his body that gets a decent workout...open mouth food close repeat x 100000000

• Haha

rummynose

Shout out to nana fran for getting barney a coat because his parents obviously have more important priorities 😉

• Sad
  • Heart

JessieB

Chatty Member
Barney has needed a new car seat for a while now, did Dave go out and buy one with the wages from his recent job...no they have to wait until someone gifts them one. Im disgusted with Graco, they won't be getting my custom thats for sure.

• Sad
  • Angry

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
How fucking out of touch are they?

Talking about Disney 2022 plans when Florida is currently getting absolutely destroyed with Covid?! And bragging about their trip when people are cancelling theirs for the rest of the year? They are fucking insane.

But Soaf and Dave need a clickbait Disney video for that £$£$. And after them in their last video talking about thinking it was 80% going to be cancelled? Or whatever it was.

I honestly think this is low, even for them. This is literally just a filler video.

Chadders312

Chatty Member
No matter WHEN they end up going, it's going to be such a failure, especially if they try to film. I feel bad for Barney, I am sure he would be just as happy with a day at the zoo.
But they don't want to spend £50 taking him to the zoo (he would love it) but they are prepared to spend thousands on a holiday, work that one out 🤷‍♀️

• Sad

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Things Chip has 'accidentally eaten' in the last couple of weeks;
- Tin foil.
- Pesto glass dish
- 2 x tubs of butter

Fuck knows what else!!

And smashed a very expensive camera.....

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I cannot wait until Dave tries to 'engage brand ambassador' mode and try and flog Magic Day apparel T-shirts.

I'm still recovering from the burn that Grace gave them :ROFLMAO:

Again, only 6k views on their latest video. They used to hit 20k views before pretended to be homeless and broke covid rules, then they dropped to 10k-12k and now, barely hitting 7k on their latest videos! And only 39 comments, 7 of which are on a single comment thread...

Here is the full thread and their comments about Magic Day apparel - A very interesting read (I've used initials for peoples names who aren't in support of the morons) as some more comments have been added since the video went up....

People really are ignorant. And I honestly think Soaf and Dave have attracted some complete imbeciles to their channel. I know people have different opinions on situations but it's like, the people that 'support' them, genuinely have no brain cells.

And bladesybabe1 has made 60 comments on Soaf and Daves channel. And got 2 likes back. (It shows you on their page.)
Life with Elle has made 162 comments on Soaf and Daves channel....and got 19 likes back.

SO WHO ARE THE REAL MUGS HERE. Coming along to defend people that can't even be arsed to like your 162 arse licking comments on their videos that you tune into.

Mugs.

-------

ML - Original post
You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

Sophie and Dave
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.

POOW
What happened was they went to America via the back door, staying in Croatia for 2 weeks prior to travelling to Florida, which whilst not breaking any covid rules is extremely short sighted. Travelling to Florida for an unessessary 'holiday' given the current situation both over there, here and that there are people that are playing fair that haven't seen family for a long time due to travel restrictions is very wrong. I agree its not something we would do either we will also be waiting until USA opens properly to UK visitors. X

G
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read more

PT
@Grace ❤ well said Grace 🥰

Life with Elle
I’ve only just seen this about Yaz and ash. Just because they are brand ambassadors of the company doesn’t make Sophie and Dave bad ppl or anyone not want to buy Sophie’s new project, it’s got nothing to do with them or that. Lots of ppl are still going to Florida and Yaz and Ash work for a company that help with Disney and the apartments over there - so I don’t really see why it’s a problem, they’re still working.

DH
I agree too with Marsha and Grace too. You are connected to this brand by being ambassadors and not making a real response could be seen as condoning what they did.

bladesybabe1
@Diane H get a life for goodness sake. 😡
The irony of some one who watches SaD videos commenting telling anyone to get a life. They must have the best life ever, watching 10 minutes a day of someone else sitting around their house doing fuck all. Bet the comment doesn’t even get a like! Your right; mugs

• Haha

Babyshark

VIP Member
At least Chip didn’t have to spend 5 hours sitting in the bins like Dave and his emergency trip to the dentist saga 🤦‍♀️🤣

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
She was harping on about one the other week though and it definitely wasn’t hello fresh and I’m sure wasn’t this one. I’m sure ot was gusto. So that’s three different brands of these food boxes she has recommended. Not very genuine is it 🙄
I got blocked for asking why she reccomended Gousto last week and now this one. 😂

• Haha