Sophie and Dave #37 That's not my brother, that's a ducking dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is, when it comes to Sophie and dave I legit expect nothing, she’s so thick, like actually stupid. I bet she makes Dave wear one of the tops as a reminder to talk about it and then forgets

Reactions: 6
I don't really know much either, but they did say when they announced it that they had be working with their Patreons on this. Money well spent then

Reactions: 2
Hahahaha The best bit is the No food waste!!
She lives with a 30 stone man with a food obsession... ...I find it hard to believe there ever was any food waste !

Reactions: 36
Is it just me or is he sleeping in a really weird position? Like his legs are bent/in the air

Reactions: 2
'Thats not my dinner, it's not from Gousto!!!!!'

Well, she just shows how fucking pathetic she is and what she will do for a free meal

Last week she flogged Gousto. This week it's Green Chef!!!!!

Can't make this shit up!! Hahaha

Reactions: 16
Is it a bright sunny day in her area?? He’s still in shorts. I’m not a cold creature but I’m even thinking about getting the heating on this week here it’s not warm at all.

Them not commenting on Grabz and Cash speaks volumes btw.
Yep! Boiling in Manchester was just in a tshirt myself...'heatwave' till thurs...

Reactions: 15
Just remember their followers are just commodities...I love Charlotte for this because it is so true

Reactions: 8
She literally posted her empty fridge on Friday with her last gusto meal. We all know they film in real-time so when was this new ad done? Make it make sense!

Reactions: 7
It’s 24 degrees where I am, I’ve taken off kids jumpers and socks but also got out the paddling pool. Where’s barneys gigantic pool?

Reactions: 5
Gigantic pool?

I think you mean the 'ball pit' that was up for 2 days and now probably in the bin
We had the same pool, it was inside as a ball pool for lockdown and outside during summer. For a kid it is massive. But your right, it’s deffo in the bin

I just had the biggest thicko moment.. I thought ‘why is her code sophiegreen when her name is Sophie brown’

I’ll blame that one on my baby brain

Reactions: 13
Tbf my daughters only been in a vest since lunch and we’ve been out and about it really is boiling down south! Think it was 24 degrees

Imagine being excited that your child is calling you by your actual name (not that I think he is actually saying soph) and not calling you mum!!

Reactions: 11
Just watched knappily video and her closing her shop. Made me wonder if this is what Sophie is going to do….open up a shop to replace that one?

He’s saying ‘woof’. I think anyway. Why would you be happy with your child calling you by your name and not mummy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.