Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald73

VIP Member
I just don’t get them anyway! Cba with their dog, cba with their baby.
I know this type of announcement didn’t go well on the brogan thread the other day but I hope people don’t mind me saying it on here as these two are supposedly family vloggers. I found out I’m pregnant a few weeks ago and I have a dog so already worrying about making sure we are responsible enough for actually looking after a baby human and making sure my dog is still safe and has enough attention lol. I’ve been worrying about it all but I just look at this shit show of a family and think bloody hell I’ll try to be a million times better than what they are. I’m only in the early stages as well so not taking it for granted like Sophie did and praying everything is successful 😃🙏🏻
Huge congrats you will be fine as you’re responsible and not lazy XX

• Heart
Reactions: 3

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
When she said she'd had a really hectic work week, she was probably referring to taking two photos for that one Instagram post about Green Chef.
Pathetic woman.
And probably included the time it took to 'cook a meal' as they never actually cook a meal haha

• Haha

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Yeah I don't agree with you there.

Soaf was holding Barney safely and it was soft play.

I've had two children and gone down so many slides with them, never any issue!
I have heard about kids having their legs broken badly from it being trapped under the parents leg, and I always make sure both kids legs and feet are on me completely or even lifted.

It wouldn’t happen to soaf, not cause she’s paying attention, she’s too busy staring at the camera. She’s just lucky that things work out for her

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Yes , hello fresh sponsored the video … it should be in the title but it is in the thumbnail , and they do mention it in the description
I don’t think it’s clear about at all and they still forget to mention they make referral credit off people subscribing so I wonder if the ASA will say anything!
They didn’t label it as AD in the title or in the video which so just so sneaky!

Chedranian Girl

Chatty Member
No, I think an emergency should come first, if they're presenting their "real life". But it does mean their next video is already filmed and ready to go, apparently. I'll believe it when I see it, mind.

Gem_woody

Chatty Member
Also, how did he smash the glass? I hope he didn't bite it with his teeth 😭. That dog needs rescuing 😞

Chandler Bing

VIP Member
Their life is a fucking mess.

They need YouTube, ADS and Merch JUST to pay their monthly bills and expensive lifestyle. Their YouTube income is down 24% since last year so that's pretty major.

Then on top of that, they need to sell LOADS of merch EXTRA because they need to pay;

- a £6-£7k WDW trip. Just for the hotel, park tickets and flights.
- WDW food money (which for them is clearly going to be a lot.....), spending money, travel insurance, transportation from airport, extra costs that they haven't considered due to having Barney with them this time.

I honestly think they are going to be so out of their depth when they do international travel with a child. It's not the same as popping to the fucking local park.
Travel insurance? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
First thought. She’s not prancing around in one of her floral dresses? Where’s the black look come from? 🤔
Plug to us tattlers - she shows a large bottle of cows milk and says you know you’ve got a one year old when your carrying a large bottle of milk.

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
She’s still posting content herself, so has been active on YouTube, most likely has been blocked. Funny thing is she’s been blocked and she’s not even one of S&D’s wolves as far as we know anyway.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Is it crappy toilet bags with disney prints she’s making? She’s joined the Disney cricut fanatics before buying anything for her child.

We had a graco travel system for my first kid and I loved the car seat as it saved his life in a horrendous car crash but the pram was crap!
Trust me after buying my wife a Cricut (three years ago before all these morons started using them) and they cost a fortune, not only to buy but to continue to run.