Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Sorry this isn't S&D related, but I shared with you all when baby Thomas arrived and now another exciting thing has happened in the disneylife household.
Mr disneylife proposed!
Yaaaay!!! Congratulations. Very very happy for you and your little family ❤

Reactions: 2

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
Their management company will also be approached by random brands and filter it down.

I mean, they managed to get Emily Canham a Disney Cruise worth around £3k-£4k minimum and Soaf and Dave a shitty Graco Car seat for £150 soooooooo.

If you think as well, how much Soaf and Oaf pay their management company, a car seat is nothing AD and a random coffee AD months ago is nothing. :ROFLMAO:
And the green quisine thing.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
I don't know though.

I don't feel like her being near her Ratbag family has done Barney any good?!

Don't forget, they were at her mums house when he was trapped in his walker with a rolled up rug....Whilst Soaf sat eating dessert.

And look how little they bothered for his first birthday compared to Daves family!

Barney would have been better off up in Scotland!
Yeh I still think they probably aren’t the best family but imagine if he literally only had Sophie and Dave? I think they would have had a complete mental breakdown by now without any help.

• Sad
My son was 10 when we went to Florida , staying at All Star Sports ( loved it! ) And he found it overwhelming , hot , busy and most days he just loved to come back to hotel and play about in the pool.....they don't realise how hard it will be with a toddler ! Not impossible but definitely a trial .
It’s not impossible but is challenging! , did it at 7 months and 19 months, but we had friends or family with us both times and that made travel much easier!

EmJane86

VIP Member
This is not S&D related but have Yaz and Ash deleted their channel? I can’t seem to find it anymore. I know “the” video has been deleted but literally searched their channel and nothings coming up

Chocolatelover333

Chatty Member
OH MY GOD SOAF HAS POSTED...IS IT ABOUT THE OBVIOUS SITUATION ALL OVER INSTA?!

hahhaahahahahah of course not, she's casually just posting her taking Barney for a walk (he looks so cold BUT HE HAS SOCKS ON!!!) and bragging about baby clothes she's bought.

Oh read the fucking room Darlin.

BUT ........................🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨🚨 BARNEY HAS SOCKS ON GUYS - WE DID IT!!!!!!!!!
Is it just me or is he sleeping in a really weird position? Like his legs are bent/in the air

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
I’d be absolutely mortified if a patient filmed me without my consent 😬
This is SUCH a stretch but how does anyone know someone’s personal circumstances? I actually had a restraining order against an ex partner and i hate how normalised filming in public is now. It really unnerves me when people film in gyms etc, nobody knows who could be watching and that could really impact someone’s safety. As I said, it’s a stretch(!!) but you know.
Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.

Barbie2020

VIP Member
The camera is also taller than Dave so it's also a flattering angle!!!

He has lost weight BUT come on, the man has been doing NOTHING but focusing on weight lost 24/7 for 9 fucking months!!!!! He should be wayyyyy further along now!!
oh yeh I completely agree! It pains me to say he looked slimmer but I thought he did in this video. I’m pretty sure it’s probably just a baggier T-shirt 😂

Reactions: 1

Darlolass89

Chatty Member
I might be completely making this up, but is/was one of soafs sisters going out with a footballer, who signed for a premier league club? I wanna say Brighton?

VanillaxMoon

She mentioned Gabriella too she’s copying her. Come on love come up with something more original than copying your fellow you tubers. I hope your project fails I really do.
I thought this last week. I also checked Gabriella’s shop Instagram just to see if Soph will copy. Sounds like she is about to. I reckon she will sell stuff that Gabby sells but it would be Disney, Chip and Dino related crap with Cricut stamped quotes on totes, stickers, prints etc.

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
Random but I wonder if they're going to attempt to fix the yeti animatronic on Expedition Everest that's been broken for YEARS whilst they're working on it

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Basically they own Magical Day Apparel who S&D are brand ambassadors for and also have a YT channel. They went to Croatia on a holiday and then did a "Surprise we are in Orlando for 5 weeks" announcement after being quarantined for 14 days in Croatia. They did it just to be the first UK youtubers over there along with also teaming up with a villa company to spend 3 of their weeks in different villas for free. Technically they have done nothing wrong but morally they are scum. Loads of other stuff has surfaced since but read their thread on here for all that. Basically there was a huge backlash from the Disney community with most vloggers condemning them including L&R Dreaming who had partnered with them in the past. They have now made their socials private and removed their YT channel as they were bleeding subscribers.
Beat me to it!

• Haha