Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

deejvillage

VIP Member
Random but I wonder if they're going to attempt to fix the yeti animatronic on Expedition Everest that's been broken for YEARS whilst they're working on it
Afraid not, they aren’t even touching anything up, it’s just a ride system replacement which I assume is breaks and lift chains etc. They have stated that specifically that it won’t be to fix the yeti. To fix that they would need to tear down the whole ride and rebuild it as the sheer force of the yeti moving cracked all of the concrete of the mountain and hence why it doesn’t move anymore.

Reactions: 1

chunks58

"disneys, post: 6380092, member: 2650"]
They’re a glam family , Soaf got al the ugly owl eye genes by the looks of it 🦉
[/QUOTE]

Ugly personality and every ugly trait there is

Last edited:

hereforthetea543

Chatty Member
The woman thinks she's opening a fucking factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

FUCKING COWARDS.
I can see your comment

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
Where's Where's Goss? I've only seen a couple of comments on their Instagram that aren't great , but the vlog only has two comments and they're both good ones.
It's absolutely disgusting to be sneaky little rats and do that, when thousands of families have had holidays cancelled, once in a lifetime trips pulled out from under them, brits with weddings in florida not able to go ahead, make a wish children haven't been able to go, what makes them so special?!

Have a little browse on here!!!

They're such sneaky rats! A perfect match for our Ratbag loving pals!!

Also, Soaf will be FUMING. Sister night out without her and her dog hair covered floral Amish dresses!!!!!

Attachments

Charlie_louise

I don't think it will until something happens like the Yaz and Ash thing.

Until something major happens and the entire community calls them out.

I mean, they don't seem popular in the community as it is...but maybe they can hang out with Krappily and Yaz and Ash in the cancelled club!! haha

Saw this on Twitter!!!

SAD TAKE FUCKING NOTE!!!!
Who said this? They seem to have their head screwed on!

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
I love this comment Soph will be fuming!!
Grace ❤
21 minutes ago (edited)
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do.
I can’t see this comment! Where is it