Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
This is not S&D related but have Yaz and Ash deleted their channel? I can’t seem to find it anymore. I know “the” video has been deleted but literally searched their channel and nothings coming up
Yeah they did immediately after the whole scandal broke! Good ole damage control.

• Wow
Reactions: 3

deejvillage

VIP Member
3.5k views as of now. Is that me or is that stupidly low for them? Even with a Disney title clickbait
I would say it's average for them at the moment, maybe slightly above, but no where near where they were this time last year for example.

Reactions: 3

kez06119

I wash jars bottles and tins before they go in the recycling bin, you’re not weird at all, just clean and sensible

Sloth has blocked me on Ig. All i did was suggest she put things away and get a child gate 🤷🏻‍♀️🤓😂

(i don’t follow either of them but dip in and out to read their stories anonymously, but i just couldn’t hold my tongue this morning) 🤨
They block everyone who offers advice or dares to question their actions, that’s probably why their followers are diminishing, they’re blocking them all 🤣

Reactions: 2
Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.
Not usually at Private Scans either, and they wanna sell you photos, DVDs and key rings!

• Haha

Disneylifeonly

VIP Member
As if Lawrence on tik tok has lost 115lb in 12 months, with just diet and swimming and Dave with his personal trainer, protein powder, expensive home GEM has lost 40lb (and we aren’t even sure he’s even lost 40lb!!)
Lawrence is an inspiration honestly

Dave needs to take a leaf from his book

deejvillage

VIP Member
I don't know much about the situation but I find it hard to believe none of their friends, family or followers knew what they'd planned and now that there's been a backlash anyone that did know is staying silent as they can't openly condemn someone for something they probably encouraged before shit hit the fan! As a brand ambassador thats recently "booked" a Disney trip, I'd have thought SAD might have spoke to these people about Disney and probably knew? My thinking is they won't speak out about it because they actually support them. And like others have said, Dave doesn't own many other clothes so will be reluctant to part with his hairy black t shirt
I don't really know much either, but they did say when they announced it that they had be working with their Patreons on this. Money well spent then :ROFLMAO:

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
2 ADs in a week … finally , they’re earning ! That’ll be a good chunk of Disneyworld paid off !
The thing is, as YouTube is tanking (not even hitting 2 x 7k view videos per week) if they need the AD money to pay bills etc, pay for her ‘business supplies’ they’re just plugging the gaping hole that is their finances!

Oh lord what a mess!

Gizmo123

Just catching up on here,

can someone explain the Yaz and Ash thing to me? I’m not too sure who they are or what’s going on!

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Hopefully they do read here. Please don’t go down the slide with Barney on your lap, it is so dangerous. The amount of people that do this!
Is it? Never heard that, not that I have children so have no idea. Don't on Dave's lap fair enough as that would be dangerous!! :ROFLMAO: