Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
I am a bit indifferent to whoever going to Disney, at the end of the day they are able to afford it from people being so obsessed with Disney designs they will pay any money for merch. I have my third attempt to get to florida booked for November, so my dad can see his grandkids, I’ve been to Disney many a time but I’m not exactly a Disney park fan. It’s fun, but so is a water park in Tunisia 😂.
The obsession is what makes people like SAD live while being unemployed bums as well, they put me off the place they are so lazy and shite

Reactions: 4
Sorry if this has been said, but does she get money for the swipe-up on the 9/11 post? If so, that’s vile. I’m trying not to get riled up lol…
I don't think she does because it's just a link to a YouTube video but it will boost her engagement stats on Instagram if people swipe up on any of her stories.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I don't agree with you there.

Soaf was holding Barney safely and it was soft play.

I've had two children and gone down so many slides with them, never any issue!
I’m glad that’s been the case for you but there’s so many horror stories about it, just have a google. It can cause really nasty injuries and is generally not advised.

Reactions: 3

disneys

VIP Member
I made a complaint to the ASA about these two again (following on from the Stitch Fix fiasco)

Complaint (feel free to copy and paste into a complaint) https://www.asa.org.uk/make-a-complaint.html

Sophie and Dave haven't made it clear enough what kind of partnership they have with Hello Fresh in their video. They haven't declared AD in the title of the video and once again, they haven't really explained it in their video as to what exactly their relationship is with Hello Fresh. Did Hello Fresh sponsor the video? Is this a paid Ad?
They have worked with Gousto, Green Chef and Hello Fresh and they are never clear as to what exact AD or affiliate they have with each company.
The video isn't marked as AD in the title or the description.
''We are so excited to be working with Hello Fresh for this video!
Click here to get 50% off your first HelloFresh box and 35% off the next 3 boxes with my code SOPHIEANDDAVE ''
What it doesn't say in the description, is what Sophie and Dave gain from the viewer signing up. They fail to mention that THEY get a sign up / referral bonus from the viewer, which they failed to declare in the previous complaint I made regarding Stitch Fix (Confirmation received on 22/8/21).
What Sophie DOESN'T declare to the viewer is that for everyone who signs up, SHE will get some credit for Hello Fresh also.
So she hasn't declared whether she is working with them, but she will make money off the referral and isn't declaring it to her viewers. They aren't her 10,000 friends or family that are watching and it seems incredibly misleading. Sophie is also doing this with Gousto subscription boxes. So she is making some credit from viewers subscribing but not declaring it to the viewers.
This is incredibly misleading and once again, Sophie and Dave are exploiting the people who watch their videos.
Yes , hello fresh sponsored the video … it should be in the title but it is in the thumbnail , and they do mention it in the description

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
Going through soafs stories from when they first moved into the house to see the difference in how much they've destroyed it.

The house has changed (for the worse) but some things havent and never will 😂😂

And also her admitting she isn't creative yet we've to believe she designed cards or whatever that shit was and we've to buy them 😂😂 she's definetely not creative with her scheming that's for sure

Attachments

Chadders312

Chatty Member
Just catching up on here,

can someone explain the Yaz and Ash thing to me? I’m not too sure who they are or what’s going on!
Oh blimey, how long have you got :ROFLMAO: So basically they are YouTubers who have recently travelled to DLP for 10 days then on to Croatia for 14 days THEN flew to New York where they got a connecting flight down to Orlando which is where they will spending the next 5 weeks. The Disney community are up in arms because they have gone to Florida via the back door to a place where covid levels are sky high.

Technically what they have done is legal but morally it is so wrong.

Their business is magical day apparel

Not necessarily, many people have made it quite clear that there is too much Barney content :( and they don't enjoy these videos.

I bet they thought when little man arrived he would be their golden ticket to YouTube stardom but there has been no increase in views in the past year.
I didn't necessarily mean a youtube paycheck, I was referring to child benefits 😅 they must be living on benefits atm, so another baby means more.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
16 likes 6 dislikes 😂 can so easily make it equal or higher. They don’t address where they’ve been the last few no vlog days

• Haha

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
What a shame I can’t see what crap your speaking about on Instagram il have to see on here. Someone post her crap. Thank you 😊

• Haha

deejvillage

VIP Member
Haven’t caught up yet as ya know been at work (crazy I know). So poor video views on Monday and Chip has been to the vet again so probably no vid :unsure:

Lena22

To be fair, my dogs have could have had the best and most filling meals of their lives and would still take on a jar of pesto afterwards if they found it 😂 they have both eaten glass before, too 🙈 labs are very very greedy by nature! I wouldn’t say it’s about hunger, I’d say it’s about lack of training and boundaries. Also why was her recycling lying around

It’s so annoying she can’t spell for shit!
Yes ! I to be fair , don't know alot about dogs as I've never owned one I just feel sorry that it's been left to ransack the recycling and hurt itself . Just another example of their laziness 😒

Even with dave not being allowed to be there she wouldn't have been allowed to film.
I went to growth scans without my fiance and i asked if I could just film the sonogram screen for him and our parents and got told it wasn't allowed. Think its only every allowed at possibly private scans, which I doubt these two would ever have paid for.
I found it's different for scans compared to midwife appointments. I work in that's area and the rule during scans has always been no filming with or without covid and that has been a set rule they have to follow.
Midwife appointments are a bit different, I know people who have been allowed to voice record or film the babies heartbeat for their partners who couldn't be there. I think that is up to the individual midwife.