Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TheSocialFlower

VIP Member
They definitely are topping up their income with benefits! I've felt like that since day one. Especially since Dave goes on these random job interviews.

But still, Dave could still be on Only Fans showing his ginger hairy tits to the world.
😂 omg this tickled me so much. 😂 thank you 🙏🏻

Dave could still be on Only Fans showing his ginger hairy tits to the world.

just the thought 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Didyouknow

Chatty Member
That will be excuses for lack of vlog in early then. Can guarantee they will play then doting dog parents about how worried they are about him (although we all know it's got sympathy and excuses to get money from people) but in all there worry and panic they definetely still remembered to pull the camera out 🤣🤣

deejvillage

VIP Member
So what excuse are we going to get for them not uploading tonight? I'm just getting in there early as last desperate attempt at pulling in the views has only hit 5.7k so no doubt there won't be a vlog tonight as the other one from this week is sitting at the same amount!

Eyeofthetiger

VIP Member
Is it crappy toilet bags with disney prints she’s making? She’s joined the Disney cricut fanatics before buying anything for her child.

We had a graco travel system for my first kid and I loved the car seat as it saved his life in a horrendous car crash but the pram was crap!

goofygirlDLP9999

VIP Member
I cannot wait until Dave tries to 'engage brand ambassador' mode and try and flog Magic Day apparel T-shirts.

I'm still recovering from the burn that Grace gave them :ROFLMAO:

Again, only 6k views on their latest video. They used to hit 20k views before pretended to be homeless and broke covid rules, then they dropped to 10k-12k and now, barely hitting 7k on their latest videos! And only 39 comments, 7 of which are on a single comment thread...

Here is the full thread and their comments about Magic Day apparel - A very interesting read (I've used initials for peoples names who aren't in support of the morons) as some more comments have been added since the video went up....

People really are ignorant. And I honestly think Soaf and Dave have attracted some complete imbeciles to their channel. I know people have different opinions on situations but it's like, the people that 'support' them, genuinely have no brain cells.

And bladesybabe1 has made 60 comments on Soaf and Daves channel. And got 2 likes back. (It shows you on their page.)
Life with Elle has made 162 comments on Soaf and Daves channel....and got 19 likes back.

SO WHO ARE THE REAL MUGS HERE. Coming along to defend people that can't even be arsed to like your 162 arse licking comments on their videos that you tune into.

Mugs.

-------

ML - Original post
You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

Sophie and Dave
As Dave and I didn’t see the original video which has now been removed I don’t know the details of what happened and therefore I won’t be commenting on it. All we can say for ourselves is that we will personally wait until the borders are open and America is happy to welcome us back.

POOW
What happened was they went to America via the back door, staying in Croatia for 2 weeks prior to travelling to Florida, which whilst not breaking any covid rules is extremely short sighted. Travelling to Florida for an unessessary 'holiday' given the current situation both over there, here and that there are people that are playing fair that haven't seen family for a long time due to travel restrictions is very wrong. I agree its not something we would do either we will also be waiting until USA opens properly to UK visitors. X

G
Although Sophie and Dave are brand ambassadors and I think it probably should have been addressed for that reason, most of the Disney Vloggers have, quite rightly, expressed their disgust and anger to their followers and been a voice for all the sensible and decent people in this world. Sophie and Dave aren’t ‘Disney vloggers’ they’ve been on two Disney holidays and filmed bits of it. Thay don’t talk about upcoming and recent changes, updates. They do no Disney content only things that everyone does when booking a Disney holiday (fast passes, ringing to make changes etc) I don’t think they should be pushed for a response if they don’t want to give one and want to stay quiet. The real Disney community have spoken and their words speak volumes for all the many many families who’ve had Disney holidays cancelled, postponed and have been out prices of ever being able to go again. Sophie and Dave haven’t had this feeling so they probably don’t have the anger and hurt that lots and lots of their followers do, so I don’t blame them for not addressing 🤷🏼‍♀️
Read more

PT
@Grace ❤ well said Grace 🥰

Life with Elle
I’ve only just seen this about Yaz and ash. Just because they are brand ambassadors of the company doesn’t make Sophie and Dave bad ppl or anyone not want to buy Sophie’s new project, it’s got nothing to do with them or that. Lots of ppl are still going to Florida and Yaz and Ash work for a company that help with Disney and the apartments over there - so I don’t really see why it’s a problem, they’re still working.

DH
I agree too with Marsha and Grace too. You are connected to this brand by being ambassadors and not making a real response could be seen as condoning what they did.

bladesybabe1
@Diane H get a life for goodness sake. 😡

• Wow

deejvillage

VIP Member
I’m a new member! Been a silent tattler for a while. Love reading everything on here. Can’t stand S & D but am waiting to see what delights they have for us today!! Not!!
Welcome!! You maybe waiting a while knowing these two!

• Haha
  • Heart

deejvillage

VIP Member
I bet the car part of vlog was on their drive or close by. Weird that the vet wouldn't even take a look.
I just can't understand if it was as bad as she made out why wouldn't they just phone that vet that they could get him there in seconds? I gave them another view by checking if I could see anything out of the window but the stupid Canon's focus couldn't pick anything up!

kez06119

The woman thinks she's opening a fucking factory next week.

Has Barney smashed her on the head a little too hard with a lamp or something because this level of delusional aint right.

I posted this;

You are brand ambassadors for Magic Day Apparel which has just been condemned for their actions with them travelling to Florida given the COVID situation there. It's all over Instagram and Twitter. Are you going to address this as you are both brand ambassadors? I think it would be good as could their actions to unfairly affect your new project/brand you are building if you stay silent / silent supporter of a company that acts like that

And they have hid it. It's not abuse. It's not 'trolling' is asking them a genuine question and you get blocked.

FUCKING COWARDS.
I can see your post and others have posted about the same subject above yours

Edited from another thread as I think it applies to everyone's favourite husky dad

Soaf and dave number 38 - how much is that cameo, £10 or 11? Well pull up those shorts dave and take us to heaven

Lena22

There is no way in hell she will take on board any safety advice for her son from anyone let alone the "wolves at her door" who , I'm guessing ,she hates with a passion !!!
But come on Soaf " wolves at the door " have gave you quite alot of views on your poor me vlogs ! All the likes/dislikes and comments all count right ?!

I'm sure she does alot to antagonize her haters like the smug faces , the greasy messy hair , letting Barney play with every dangerous object in the house , on purpose ... she is calculating and sly why else would she do it .
Surely she's not THAT stupid...
Pastel Princess dreams makes me want to vomit already .... Who will buy this crap?!

• Heart

ramennoodles

Sorry if this has been said, but does she get money for the swipe-up on the 9/11 post? If so, that’s vile. I’m trying not to get riled up lol…

• Wow