Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes probably also well jealous that knappily are currently on a 4 night Disney cruise and are all over Instagram with the pics....

• Haha
Reactions: 14
My kid was BF so slightly different, however everyone I know took the bottles away around year 1 and had them on sippy cups instead. Mine also was allergic to dairy and hated all the alternative milks so I kept the BF as part of it til he was 15 months and outgrew the allergy. My little niece just turned 2, she uses a sippy cup or a sippy bottle type thing through the day and just has one bottle for night at bedtime and has done since she was 1.

Also everyone I know only used the newborn bottles that SAD use for a short time, as the babies got bigger and needed more ounceage of milk they HAD to! Poor B isn’t getting enough if all he has is one of those at a time, it’s no wonder he doesn’t get sleepy and is still hyped up (as well as them not setting the scene, calmness, no talking or laughing, darkened room etc which they do the opposite of them all AND have a camera in his face at bedtime!)

For someone who studied child development she hasn’t a clue!! I was 37 having my son, an older mum, I’d had experience with nieces and nephews but knew pretty much nothing. When I was pregnant I joined pregnancy forum and between that and reading I learnt all I needed to know. I had my sisters, mother and friends in work and on the forum for advice and boy did I use them for it! I also went to parenting and midwife classes while pregnant and also to mum and baby classes galore after he was born - at the time we were living in the U.K. away from my family so I was building a network of friends for both him and me. I knew it wasn’t ideal to shut ourselves away on our own in a (non)beige (bungalow) house.

Reactions: 6
I'm not a mum but shouldn't barney be off 6 month bottles by now and eating and drinking just normal everyday stuff like water really weak juice etc and just a bottle at bed time
Yeah milk shouldn't be a meal replacement at this age, cup in the morning and at bedtime. I seen her reply to a comment saying she is in no rush to put Barney on cows milk.. which makes no sense. Why spend god knows how much on ready made formula when he doesn't need it? Oh yeah, to keep him like a baby like..AGAIN.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Yeah milk shouldn't be a meal replacement at this age, cup in the morning and at bedtime. I seen her reply to a comment saying she is in no rush to put Barney on cows milk.. which makes no sense. Why spend god knows how much on ready made formula when he doesn't need it? Oh yeah, to keep him like a baby like..AGAIN.
Exactly for the pure ease and money saving, I’d have him on that cows milk at the crack of dawn on his 1st birthday, it’s better stuff than the formula calorie wise too I would think!

Reactions: 9
I'm not a mum but shouldn't barney be off 6 month bottles by now and eating and drinking just normal everyday stuff like water really weak juice etc and just a bottle at bed time
I was advised by my health visitor that babies can begin weaning from 6 months but still get the majority of their nutrition from formula/breast milk. She also said that any food from 6 months to 12 months is more for experimentation than actual nutrition :)
Obviously people have received different advise but this is what I was advised for my 9 month old :)

Reactions: 4
DBCC2E93-E6ED-46BE-99FD-9FE97FB91559.png

Wow I’ve never looked at social blade until now 😱 even if they earn the highest amount it’s nowhere near enough to support a family of 3!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
View attachment 677170
Wow I’ve never looked at social blade until now 😱 even if they earn the highest amount it’s nowhere near enough to support a family of 3!
Social Blade is often very wrong in amounts earned as the actual amount youtube pays out is reliant on quite a complex algorithm not just reliant on views but all to do with interaction etc. (even dislikes). However it does give an idea and as you say there is no way that YT and Insta affiliate links would pay anywhere near enough to support a family let alone let them go on a VERY expensive holiday. It just doesn't add up. I do wonder if Dave has finally woken up to the fact they are skint and has started looking for work, I know it doesn't sound like Dave, but maybe just maybe it has finally gotten through his thick head?

Reactions: 9
So we suspect Soaf is pregnant, they told her family, Soaf's family called the pair of them out for not having jobs, suddenly Dave has a job. Interesting.

Reactions: 18
Why is she so weird about Barney growing up ? I was happy to get my son off formula and on to cows milk as early as was possible because formula is pricy and bottles are a faff !!

he’s not a newborn anymore , he doesn’t need to be constantly in sleep suits and having formula as a meal …

It’s like moving him into his own room all over again !!

Reactions: 14
Why is she so weird about Barney growing up ? I was happy to get my son off formula and on to cows milk as early as was possible because formula is pricy and bottles are a faff !!

he’s not a newborn anymore , he doesn’t need to be constantly in sleep suits and having formula as a meal …

It’s like moving him into his own room all over again !!

My wee girl is 18 months and they said take formula away at 12 months, and give cows milk. Even the bottles start to be damaging to teeth! I couldn’t wait to get rid of it and not have to worry about having it when going out and just having fruit and water etc. But these bozos don’t go out so doesn’t really matter to them 😂😂

The sleep suit thing baffles me. He looks even more under nourished in them because it highlights how tiny he is for his age! He looked much healthier in the wee outfits Nana Fran had him in 😂

Reactions: 7
I'll never get over them still using newborn sized bottles instead of bigger ones, my twins are only just 10 months and have 3 actual meals a day (small breakfast of fruit & toast , or fruit and yoghurt, then a light lunch of whatever we have, and dinner again whatever we have, just smaller portions and blended slightly along with bites from us) and still have a bottle morning and night. They recently dropped their middle of the day bottles and moved to more in a morning and night, 8-9oz. They've been on more than what those tiny bottles fit in for at least 6 months now!

Reactions: 10
So when she announced how much she made on YouTube, social blade was pretty accurate and not far off what she said she was making. However, at the time, she included 'merch, ads and affiliates'.

She said she made around £3k per month. Sickening for anyone who actually works but that's social media for you and not even near to what the high earners make

At the moment, there are no ads. No merch and aside from a few cheap ASOS dresses, not much to go by in terms of affiliate marketing so I actually should imagine Social blade isn't far out.

In our next thread, PLEASE can we do a vote on how the make their money and whether people actually feel whether they are claiming universal credit as a top up or not because I 100% think they are. I know some people feel differently and of course that's fine but I don't think she is too good to take ANY kind of free money. And to pay private rent, with no reliable income at all.... and Dave still doing regular 'interviews' suggests to me they are still under some kind of Job Seekers agreement. She would be exempt as Maternity but Dave wouldn't be... might explain why he's now got a job.........

Poll suggestion
How do Soaf And Dave Make their Money

1) Through Youtube, Ads, Affiliates and Merch Alone.
2) Number 1 combined with Universal Credit.
3) Dave has an OnlyFans account where he gets his tits out.
4) Soaf and an OnlyFans account where she gets her ankles out for the Armish Farmers
5) Barney is actually a high flying Stockbrocker and is currently racking in the cash.
6) It's a mystery.
7) Bank of Nanna Fran
8) Bank of Nanna Ratbag
9) A Combination of several of the above scams because Soaf and Dave will do ANYTHING to avoid having to work an earn a living for themselves.

Edit
7&8 Kindly added by @ChuckaBuckaBingBong <3

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Sophie, how did you not know what kind of mop that was even though you had bought a pack of wipes to put on the bottom of it?
Also, I’m guessing you’ve left Barney fast asleep in his pram in the direct sunlight so you can use your filing studio his room to film a f***ing B&M haul 👌

• Sad
Reactions: 15
She used the words “weird” and “strange” to describe his new job opportunity. She thinks she’s canny but her slip ups give her away. She’s livid and scared at the prospect of Slave spending any time away from the bungalow, so she’s spiting him.
Dreadful upload.
Exactly! She could have used the words, “exciting” or “surprising. If she was really supportive of Dave. It really shows how she really feels.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I was advised by my health visitor that babies can begin weaning from 6 months but still get the majority of their nutrition from formula/breast milk. She also said that any food from 6 months to 12 months is more for experimentation than actual nutrition :)
Obviously people have received different advise but this is what I was advised for my 9 month old :)
But he’s over one now

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.