Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let's not forget, Soaf is the same Mum that gave her baby an entire broccoli as his first 'baby led weaning'.

Maybe she will give him an entire cow as his first taste of cow's milk. Milk it yourself Barney babe.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
So when she announced how much she made on YouTube, social blade was pretty accurate and not far off what she said she was making. However, at the time, she included 'merch, ads and affiliates'.

She said she made around £3k per month. Sickening for anyone who actually works but that's social media for you and not even near to what the high earners make

At the moment, there are no ads. No merch and aside from a few cheap ASOS dresses, not much to go by in terms of affiliate marketing so I actually should imagine Social blade isn't far out.

In our next thread, PLEASE can we do a vote on how the make their money and whether people actually feel whether they are claiming universal credit as a top up or not because I 100% think they are. I know some people feel differently and of course that's fine but I don't think she is too good to take ANY kind of free money. And to pay private rent, with no reliable income at all.... and Dave still doing regular 'interviews' suggests to me they are still under some kind of Job Seekers agreement. She would be exempt as Maternity but Dave wouldn't be... might explain why he's now got a job.........

Poll suggestion
How do Soaf And Dave Make their Money

1) Through Youtube, Ads, Affiliates and Merch Alone.
2) Number 1 combined with Universal Credit.
3) Dave has an OnlyFans account where he gets his tits out.
4) Soaf and an OnlyFans account where she gets her ankles out for the Armish Farmers
5) Barney is actually a high flying Stockbrocker and is currently racking in the cash.
6) It's a mystery.
7) Bank of Nanna Fran
8) Bank of Nanna Ratbag
9) A Combination of several of the above scams because Soaf and Dave will do ANYTHING to avoid having to work an earn a living for themselves.

Edit
7&8 Kindly added by @ChuckaBuckaBingBong <3
I doubt that they have even declared that they are self-employed. I can't remember them mentioning doing a tax return form in the past

Probably took home 3k, without paying tax, national insurance, student loan etc 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Let's not forget, Soaf is the same Mum that gave her baby an entire broccoli as his first 'baby led weaning'.

Maybe she will give him an entire cow as his first taste of cow's milk. Milk it yourself Barney babe.
As if a cow would make it through that house without Dave slaying it like the hunk he is and microwaving the meat for his protein gainzzz

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
So I've been catching up on here (still creasing at the conspiracy theories guys!!! :LOL:) and it seems the general consensus that many of you think their Feb 2022 WDW Disney Trip is a completely fake trip and that she could be preggers....

So I watched Mondays videos to see what the whole hotel thing was about and it's all just a bit weird isn't it. I also found it bleeping HILARIOUS how Soaf is such a wannabe stuck up snob who refuses to stay at a value resort YET a deeper look as to how she has funded her trips over the years is quite hilarious and a complete joke for someone who claims to be so stuck up.....

So far, they've already stayed at the following hotels;
- Coronado Springs (Paid for by Student Loan)
- Caribbean Beach (Paid for by them both working, YouTube and a massive reduction due to the hotel having major construction at the time)
- Animal Kingdom (Paid for by strangers on the internet in exchange for exploiting their lives and selling a few scabby pins)

Why would you want to go back to Coronado Springs again? Isn't it known for being a convention centre? I know Dave is keen as it has two gyms but we all know he won't check the gym times and instead will spend time loitering round the car parks/bins 'getting his steps in' (aka checking USA Grindr)

A few comments on the video have suggested more family friendly resorts like the value resorts which Barney would love. They are colourful, have music and perfect for families! Pop Century is now on the Skyliner line so would make sense and even Art of Animation would be a good deal. I don't get why they think paying loads more just to get some dining credit is a good idea?

Port Orleans is more expensive than Coronado and literally makes ZERO sense at all. Some of the rooms don't even offer the dining credits as as part of the package

I'm staying at a Value resort, have minimal dining credit but I truly don't even care. We don't get the celebration basket but it's basically a bag of snacks.

For hotel and park tickets, our trip is £1800 ($504 dining &$200 gift card) staying at a value resort (for a family of 4!!!)

For hotel and park tickets, their trip is £4861 ($850 dining and $200 gift card) staying at Port Orleans Riverside in one of the only rooms that offers the dining package. (for the two of them and a baby!!!)

It's bleeping insane!!!!

So we are saving £3000 for the sake of $300 dining credit....And to stay in a family friendly resort and not a moderate....

I don't know where an earth she is getting her prices from or how an earth she thinks she can pay nearly £5k NOT including flights but they are clearly making this up as they go because nobody would be that insane....SURELY!?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
The teats she bought are 6m+ because the flow is faster, probably what she meant.
So he will now drink his too small bottle even quicker? Make it make sense.

6month teats when he’s a year old... I’m getting flashbacks to the time they never did tummy time for months and months...I know they’re known for being late to everything but for duck saaaaaaake this is ridiculous!

• Sad
Reactions: 15
So he will now drink his too small bottle even quicker? Make it make sense.

6month teats when he’s a year old... I’m getting flashbacks to the time they never did tummy time for months and months...I know they’re known for being late to everything but for duck saaaaaaake this is ridiculous!
I just don't understand why jess doesn't day anything?

Reactions: 5
I just don't understand why jess doesn't day anything?
I wouldn't be surprised if she had, I mean you know how well these two take any kind of advice?

Or perhaps in keeping with the competitive nature of their relationship, all she does is brag about her successful BF journey.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, surely since Soaf allegedly attends two 'baby groups per week' she would look around the room with her GIANT OWL EYES and see what the other babies are being fed with and look at her own bottles and be like ...Oh.

But like with so many things, Barney is more of a chore to Soaf and so the longer she can ignore things, the more likely she will.
Like she did with;
Tummy Time
Weaning
'Baby Led Weaning' aka pouch feeding
Putting him in any kind of outfit that wasn't a sleepsuit
Taking him out
'Swimming'
Soft Play

When do you ever see her or Dave just sitting and playing with Barney ever? They have filmed their life pretty much daily since he was born yet when have you ever seen Dave especially sit and properly play or encourage him to walk?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
I wouldn't be surprised if she had, I mean you know how well these two take any kind of advice?

Or perhaps in keeping with the competitive nature of their relationship, all she does is brag about her successful BF journey.
I’m pretty sure she wouldn’t even offer any good advice and if Sophie asked she’d drop in that she doesn’t know as her breast feeding went so well…. They don’t strike me as sisters who have any sort of actual relationship. Sophie’s family have an odd dynamic

Reactions: 9
Did you all see the ugly ass romper Sophie bought Baby Penelope?! On Jess’ insta? Woeful. It was like a towel material. And leopard. Again, woeful.

Reactions: 7
The thing is, surely since Soaf allegedly attends two 'baby groups per week' she would look around the room with her GIANT OWL EYES and see what the other babies are being fed with and look at her own bottles and be like ...Oh.

But like with so many things, Barney is more of a chore to Soaf and so the longer she can ignore things, the more likely she will.
Like she did with;
Tummy Time
Weaning
'Baby Led Weaning' aka pouch feeding
Putting him in any kind of outfit that wasn't a sleepsuit
Taking him out
'Swimming'
Soft Play

When do you ever see her or Dave just sitting and playing with Barney ever? They have filmed their life pretty much daily since he was born yet when have you ever seen Dave especially sit and properly play or encourage him to walk?

That's because dave is completely self absorbed, the only thing on his mind is himself 24/7

Reactions: 8
Shes probably also well jealous that knappily are currently on a 4 night Disney cruise and are all over Instagram with the pics....
Aww Soph saw this, shes finally commented on Knappilys DCL pics. Not to wish them an amazing or fantastic time though, just to say keep the pics coming with heart faced emojis, so interacting just enough to look interested without actually being interested...

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So I've been catching up on here (still creasing at the conspiracy theories guys!!! :LOL:) and it seems the general consensus that many of you think their Feb 2022 WDW Disney Trip is a completely fake trip and that she could be preggers....

So I watched Mondays videos to see what the whole hotel thing was about and it's all just a bit weird isn't it. I also found it bleeping HILARIOUS how Soaf is such a wannabe stuck up snob who refuses to stay at a value resort YET a deeper look as to how she has funded her trips over the years is quite hilarious and a complete joke for someone who claims to be so stuck up.....

So far, they've already stayed at the following hotels;
- Coronado Springs (Paid for by Student Loan)
- Caribbean Beach (Paid for by them both working, YouTube and a massive reduction due to the hotel having major construction at the time)
- Animal Kingdom (Paid for by strangers on the internet in exchange for exploiting their lives and selling a few scabby pins)

Why would you want to go back to Coronado Springs again? Isn't it known for being a convention centre? I know Dave is keen as it has two gyms but we all know he won't check the gym times and instead will spend time loitering round the car parks/bins 'getting his steps in' (aka checking USA Grindr)

A few comments on the video have suggested more family friendly resorts like the value resorts which Barney would love. They are colourful, have music and perfect for families! Pop Century is now on the Skyliner line so would make sense and even Art of Animation would be a good deal. I don't get why they think paying loads more just to get some dining credit is a good idea?

Port Orleans is more expensive than Coronado and literally makes ZERO sense at all. Some of the rooms don't even offer the dining credits as as part of the package

I'm staying at a Value resort, have minimal dining credit but I truly don't even care. We don't get the celebration basket but it's basically a bag of snacks.

For hotel and park tickets, our trip is £1800 ($504 dining &$200 gift card) staying at a value resort (for a family of 4!!!)

For hotel and park tickets, their trip is £4861 ($850 dining and $200 gift card) staying at Port Orleans Riverside in one of the only rooms that offers the dining package. (for the two of them and a baby!!!)

It's bleeping insane!!!!

So we are saving £3000 for the sake of $300 dining credit....And to stay in a family friendly resort and not a moderate....

I don't know where an earth she is getting her prices from or how an earth she thinks she can pay nearly £5k NOT including flights but they are clearly making this up as they go because nobody would be that insane....SURELY!?
Sorry to go off subject , is your holiday for two weeks and if so roughly what month are you looking at? Disney tickets for two weeks alone are nearly £1800 for 2 adults and 2 kids.
we had to cancel our holiday last year to Florida and Disney so trying to rebook and prices are so high.
welcome back by the way!! 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.