Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Quote of this vlog, “don’t get excited, it’s not that kind of saucy” I wasn’t even thinking it as you held your jar of Lloyd Grosman up Sophie - but thanks for making me a tiny little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of the turkey blaster getting retired 🤮🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Maybe that's why she uploaded such a humiliating video of him on Wednesday. Shaking his tits, trying to fit in an ill fitting shirt....

I mean, maybe reality is sinking in that she is going to ACTUALLY have to look after her own son. SHOCK HORROR.

30 seconds in and she looks PISSED (she isn't even making OWL EYED CONTACT)

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Quote of this vlog, “don’t get excited, it’s not that kind of saucy” I wasn’t even thinking it as you held your jar of Lloyd Grosman up Sophie - but thanks for making me a tiny little bit sick in my mouth at the thought of the turkey blaster getting retired 🤮🤦‍♀️
Oh yeah I forgot that, who would think that anyone could get anything "saucy" from B&M or Home Bargains?

Haha Dave do a real job. That made me lol
You're right...silly me! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Covering all her bases in that one -

‘This toilet is for Wilf when he comes over’ - no you just said that because you don’t want people saying ‘why have you not potty trained Barney yet’ not that they need to yet, but she doesn’t want any more haterz.

‘I forgot my reusable bags’ - pull the other one you. ALWAYS get new bags when you go shopping.

Can’t get any of this shiiii past us love.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Maybe that's why she uploaded such a humiliating video of him on Wednesday. Shaking his tits, trying to fit in an ill fitting shirt....

I mean, maybe reality is sinking in that she is going to ACTUALLY have to look after her own son. SHOCK HORROR.

30 seconds in and she looks PISSED (she isn't even making OWL EYED CONTACT)
It's probably going to impact her new project if she actually has to be a mum :mad:

Reactions: 6
bleeping hell, she's on full on FAKE mode.

She's fuming, pissed off, clearly RAGE bought a mop, then doesn't even know what kind of mop she even bought. ''Is it a squirter'' - Hun, you're the one who got paid to talk about additional vaginal discharge so you tell us.

Chips back to being annoying and badly trained - The usual.

And once again she doesn't find a single thing in the shop for her actual child.

We're just back round the manic cycle aren't we. They had the high of the 'fake' Disney booking, the imaginary weight loss and now, Daves fucked it all up by getting some kind of a job and she's fuming because Little Miss Control has lost a tiny bit of power.

Isn't it so fucked up that the more Dave 'thrives' the more miserable she becomes. It's been her cycle for years.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 36
Oh my word, most boring content ever, perhaps Sophs new plan is to try and be the new Mrs Mop on social media. 😅 Dave might have work!, loosely translanted as 'we've realised we cant raise 7 grand in 4 months for Disney so one of us has to try and make a sacrifice'. I can also see any new job being the end of his weightloss...

Reactions: 15
Oh my word, most boring content ever, perhaps Sophs new plan is to try and be the new Mrs Mop on social media. 😅 Dave might have work!, loosely translanted as 'we've realised we cant raise 7 grand in 4 months for Disney so one of us has to try and make a sacrifice'. I can also see any new job being the end of his weightloss...
Completely agree - he's just about managed to lose weight for the first time but the man literally has NOTHING else to focus on, has a gym in his garage and no other responsibilities. I guarantee the more pressure is put on him, the more he crumbles. He's already fallen off the wagon a few times and blamed it on 'barneys birthday' and other distractions so imagine having an actual job with responsibilities.

Whatever is it, she isn't happy with it. Surprised she even mentioned it.

Reactions: 14
what the duck have i just watched?! Seriously, these people are considered 'influencer's'?! A fat bloke jiggling his tits and gurning into a camera talking about Disney food. Jesus bleeping christ.
Also- his teeth are disgusting, why doesnt he sort those out before he goes on holiday? My teeth are not perfect, but then im not on youtube acting like a twit.
Also, do the childs books ever get read to the little one? Or is it all for show? Im new to these two but i am looking forward to finding out more about them. I did think they were friends housesharing and he was gay tbh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Isn't it weird how she casually sat in a car talking about this 'job'. Completely took away the opportunity for Dave to talk about it or mention it or build up any kind of excitement for it?

It shows how selfish she is. Her emotions about it are more important than his rights to talk about his own opportunity.

I hope it involves him working away for months.

Reactions: 17
Sophie is right to be scared. She will never leave him but sure as hell Dave could have his head turned very easily whilst working away.

Reactions: 14
Whatever is it, she isn't happy with it. Surprised she even mentioned it.
She used the words “weird” and “strange” to describe his new job opportunity. She thinks she’s canny but her slip ups give her away. She’s livid and scared at the prospect of Slave spending any time away from the bungalow, so she’s spiting him.
Dreadful upload.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Do you reckon Dave has been offered a job over email? Message from a Nigerian prince maybe? Or perhaps an elaborate MLM scheme?

I would DIE! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.