Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if they’ve caught covid, but can’t say they’ve caught it as so, so, so many people would call them out on it - i.e. dicking about breaking rules. So they go radio silent instead…

p.s. I know rules have relaxed a lot recently, but like Brummy Mummy these two scammers broke every rule under the sun in lockdown so it would be inevitable that it finally catches them out.

Reactions: 8
This thread is just the best like.
Between the goofygirl conspiracy plots, the top notch investigating and now an actual social worker appearing I am loving it 😂😂

*not s&d content( boring twats ) but please can the social worker please watch a few more videos and settle the score. Are we evil wolves sabotaging Mary poppins, or are we real parents and adults who have justified concerns about a baby?
She is a crappy mum but I don’t think she’s social services worthy. The kid is washed, fed and dressed. They love him, albeit in a lazy way. He’s not in mortal danger (that’s why he’s never on the floor near the nippy dog!). He can move. She did poop him on his face, and didn’t seem to bothered, but he wasn’t hurt. He does seem on a worrying amount of antibiotics but he might just be a sickly kid.
They are just boring the pants off him, talia oatways kid is over 1 and strapped into a high chair all day every day. Kate hayes baby is nearly one and still strapped into the baby car seat all day. It’s infuriating but not neglect or cruelty

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.