Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure we’ve beaten this 25K steps thing to death by now, but I feel obligated to mention that I went to Disneyland (California) on Saturday and walked back and forth between TWO parks several times, plus Downtown Disney, AND walked the entire tram route to get to and from the parking structure, and you know how many steps I totaled? 26,000.
So jealous! I loved Disneyland. Keep being really torn on whether I want to go there or to WDW when travel opens back up again.

Reactions: 3
Dave your not muscular your fat! And that’s okay but own it instead of bullshitting and making yourself look a right plonker!

your all right! no way has that lawn been mown and chip shits out butter like there is no tomorrow so of course a darling little toddler couldn’t use his own back garden and experience a proper childhood.

what’s going to happen to these two when the gravy train stops? I mean when they are in their 40’s/50’s?
Will Dave be in some Am- dram community theatre group? Claiming his once long ago famous role? Still insisting his body is that of a god?

Reactions: 16
Dave your not muscular your fat! And that’s okay but own it instead of bullshitting and making yourself look a right plonker!

your all right! no way has that lawn been mown and chip shits out butter like there is no tomorrow so of course a darling little toddler couldn’t use his own back garden and experience a proper childhood.

what’s going to happen to these two when the gravy train stops? I mean when they are in their 40’s/50’s?
Will Dave be in some Am- dram community theatre group? Claiming his once long ago famous role? Still insisting his body is that of a god?
Dave will be dead of a heart attach and soaf will be on YouTube pretending to be w Disney princess and Barney will have left home ASAP and might have a job and hate the weekly phone call where his mum asks him for money

Reactions: 12
Taking a break from what Dave? Sitting on your arse all day.
Not agreeing with someone; we'll if you think people have the right to disagree on something maybe stop deleting and blocking anyone who disagrees with you on the slightest thing you bloody hypocrite!
Boiling my blood!

'Saying no to something I'm not interested in doing', i.e. GETTING A JOB.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Where has GoofyGirl gone??? Random I know but I'm so used to seeing her funny comments on here, but she's not been on the last few pages ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 17
So jealous! I loved Disneyland. Keep being really torn on whether I want to go there or to WDW when travel opens back up again.
That’s tough! I’m obviously partial to Disneyland as a (semi) local, but I’ve never been to WDW and it’s my dream to go. Had a trip planned for December 2020 but cancelled for obvious reasons.

Reactions: 1
Where has GoofyGirl gone??? Random I know but I'm so used to seeing her funny comments on here, but she's not been on the last few pages ❤
i hope she’s ok! She’s not been “seen” on tattle since Sunday morning 🥴

Reactions: 4
Agree 100% with you! There’s nothing for small kids - or any kids - at Disney Springs. In our visits to Florida we went there I think just once, or possibly twice. The once was because ATD gave us tickets for Cirque du Soleil as part of our ticket package. If we went a second time (possibly it was on the same visit) it was just a pop into Sephora literally to pick up eyeshadow palettes for my friend and I that I couldn’t find elsewhere so tracked down online there. We would have been out of there immediately though to go to the parks.

If I was planning onsite stay with a child I would go AOA (Barney loves Disney films ahemmmm so would love it - he really would love the colours and bits though!) or one of the Pop hotels, cheaper, cheerful and aimed at kids 100%!!

We stay in Rosen Pointe, we both love it, it suits our budget and my arcade loving kid loves Dave & Busters next door of the occasional evening after dinner or having dinner there. My holiday is based around him, always has been, however not getting those vibes from SAD!

I saw 43 on them, I wear a 41 which is a 7 even though I’m 6.5 for comfort. They’d be a 9 I think
It just shows who they are really going to WDW for. It's like Barney is just coming along because it would be too much of a hassle to leave him behind with one of their families. Yes, AOA would be so perfect for Barney. Can you imagine how much joy would be on his face as they walked around the grounds? This may be kind of mean for me to say, but maybe they consider families who stay in the less expensive hotels beneath them.

Reactions: 8
Surely if their views don't improve soon they will get less youtube money and less ads? Then Dave would have to do that thing he doesn't want to do... Get a job.

Tbh fast forward 2/3 years Slave would probably not be able to leave the house for work so Sophie will have to get a job, unless their family give them handouts, but that's not sustainable. What happens when they get older? What precedent are they setting for Barney?

As much as I dislike Sophie it pisses me off that she seems to do all the Youtube admin and editing and Slave does eff all ... Useless.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I've just watched the vlog where Dave's legs wouldn't fit on the ride. I'm amazed that this was the only ride he didn't fit in to be honest, especially with the size of his upper body. One thing that struck me was how happy and animated they are at Disney. I honestly can't see them enjoying it with Barney in tow. He won't know (or be bothered) that he's at Disney, he'll be hot, overwhelmed by the noise and lights, one them will have to stay with him whilst the other one goes on the ride, and where's the fun in that? They'd be better waiting until Barney is much older, or going with family/friends to share the childcare. I think they'll end up not taking him, probably leave him with Nanny Fran, and quite frankly he'll have a better time with nanny than being wheeled round Disney in the heat. Or alternatively, they could do the decent thing and not go to Disney and take Barney on a holiday more suitable for a baby.

Reactions: 26
i hope she’s ok! She’s not been “seen” on tattle since Sunday morning 🥴
Her presence is certainly missed on here but she did 'disappear' a few weeks ago and then came back with a vengeance :giggle: sincerely hope you're ok our GoofyGirl ❤

Reactions: 12
My husband just caught a glimpse of Dave's Instagram profile photo on my phone and said, "woooah he's finally lost some weight, his face is looking really slim and pretty chiseled actually."
Then I showed him what he really looks like and he laughed in my face 😂
Happy Wednesday Wolves!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was wondering too, when I log in now there’s never as many comments as usual lol

so this week in a 30 degree heat wave she’s just spent time indoors with Barney because it’s too hot… why does she think Florida will be like?? You won’t be able to keep him in the pram he will over heat and I can’t imagine either of them running around after him!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I've just watched the vlog where Dave's legs wouldn't fit on the ride. I'm amazed that this was the only ride he didn't fit in to be honest, especially with the size of his upper body. One thing that struck me was how happy and animated they are at Disney. I honestly can't see them enjoying it with Barney in tow. He won't know (or be bothered) that he's at Disney, he'll be hot, overwhelmed by the noise and lights, one them will have to stay with him whilst the other one goes on the ride, and where's the fun in that? They'd be better waiting until Barney is much older, or going with family/friends to share the childcare. I think they'll end up not taking him, probably leave him with Nanny Fran, and quite frankly he'll have a better time with nanny than being wheeled round Disney in the heat. Or alternatively, they could do the decent thing and not go to Disney and take Barney on a holiday more suitable for a baby.
He wouldn't fit on many rides a the amusement parks over here. He might squeeze on to the rapids (as a single rider!)

Reactions: 6
I went to Paultons Park yesterday, and I realised that Dave would struggle to go on the majority of the kid rides with Barney. This is really sad. How can that not be one of the vast amount of reasons not to take weight lose seriously?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Is it just me or do they seem quite independent/disconnected from eachother on social at the moment? Like a seperated couple

Reactions: 13
Is it just me or do they seem quite independent/disconnected from eachother on social at the moment? Like a seperated couple
Oh it’ll be a sympathy building exercise or Sophie’s gone to her mums and Dave hasn’t been invited

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.