Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was more interested in the dog than pushing Barney in his swing. Communicate with your human child instead of sitting behind him with your animal child.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
They are already complaining about trying to cope with barney and the heat why would u take him to florida they should be spending money on barney now and what he needs and sorting the house. God these 2 are unbearable

• Wow
Reactions: 20
They know if they mention Disney in the title and vlog they will get tons of comments from people who only watch for Disney content..everyone seems to come out of the woodwork with their life stories! Gotta engage with the ones paying for it all though!! Also, could she look any more annoyed at pushing her son on a swing? It was so awkward with dave saying "what a good boy you are" to them both 😐

Reactions: 7
Florida will be booked, there will be a we need to talk video a week before they go, saying that they realised Barney wouldn't cope in disney, and they have decided it would be better for him to have a 2 week holiday with nana fram

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Uses brown sugar thus creating the ‘boujee’ Banana Bread. I face palmed so hard! I am all for eating in moderation and enjoying cooking and baking, but i Know personally when I am trying to loose weight just having the cake in the house was enough for me to excuse myself and eat a slice. Also this would of been a lovely activity to do with Barney around!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Really wish Dave would stop putting Barney on his shoulders like that, it always makes me nervous
8FA2D016-E29A-4E26-A7B5-3459F1BED307.jpeg
849A7180-A6FC-4959-AE18-24554F0E50AA.jpeg
007E5152-6B58-4561-AD40-6555ED59D22F.jpeg

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Could she make it anymore obvious that she wanted a girl, leave the bloody Disney dresses alone, god i hope she has twin red headed boys next time around!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Uses brown sugar thus creating the ‘boujee’ Banana Bread. I face palmed so hard!
I know , she’s so thick … all a different sugar will do is create a different texture and slightly different colour … using different sugar isn’t “boujee” … they all do different things , one isn’t better than the other !

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve been reading this thread for a long time but never commented… but I can’t get over how delusional he is.
I’m a big girl but nowhere near as big as he is (I had plenty of room on flight of passage!) and I had trouble fitting in to the Hagrid ride!
I couldn’t fit in the sidecar properly (must be my massive calf muscles 🙄🙄) but could fit in the motorbike seat with little room to spare!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I’d actually never watched the flight of passage debacle, just read about it here so had a little look last night. It was so funny how he was saying I’m fine fitting on it torso wise (wtf😂) it’s my calves, the part I’m most proud of that let me down. Yeh sure Dave it was your tiny little legs that didn’t fit in the ride but your massive gut did! Idiot. Why don’t these things make him want to properly lose weight? He could have lost loads this year and he’s probably lost less than 3st. I don’t even believe it’s that much to be honest.

I’ve been reading this thread for a long time but never commented… but I can’t get over how delusional he is.
I’m a big girl but nowhere near as big as he is (I had plenty of room on flight of passage!) and I had trouble fitting in to the Hagrid ride!
I couldn’t fit in the sidecar properly (must be my massive calf muscles 🙄🙄) but could fit in the motorbike seat with little room to spare!
There is no way he would fit on the Hagrid ride!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think they’ll be fine in the heat in Feb with Barney , they’re thinking it will be 30 degrees like it is when they go in May but average temps in Florida in Feb are 20 degrees … that is if the trip is real !

Reactions: 5
If anything he is bigger than his honeymoon trip as well so how will he fit on anything?
I'm feeling proper proud of my dad for losing the weight he has - yes he had the surgery to help but at the age of 68 and always struggling with his weight its a huge deal to him.
Last update he gave me he was 6 stone down, he has joined a gym (my dads never joined a gym in his life due to being self conscious), has a personal trainer- a REAL personal trainer at the gym that does sessions with him Dave! - and he goes on walks every day and won't stop unless he's done a minimum of 10k.
All because he wants to fit on dumbo with his grandson next year 🥺
Honestly Dave, you're 33 years younger than my dad, you don't work, you have a fully functional gym at home, the time to meal prep, and the time to do a proper workout programme that contains real cardio, not your made up 20,000 steps a day, a dog you can walk, a baby to take out in the pram, you have literally every privilege that someone who wants to lose weight could possible want, so why have you only lost a supposed 35 pounds? Even if we go by this being since January, that means you've barely lost over a pound a week!
Sort your tit out, before your son either has a dad he can't do anything with that his friends from school can do with their dads, or before you have a heart attack and leave him without a father, purely because of your own sheer ignorance

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Changing Disney hotels?

The work shy bastards don't deserve to say in a tent never mind upgrading hotels.

Are they for real?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
So I just priced up Pop Century for my husband , son and I in August 2022 , my son will be 3 by then so think it’s a good age to take him

£4000 for tickets , hotel etc and another £1000 for flights ! My husband has a very good job and by then I hope to be working too but even that is a bit out of reach for us …. How are they affording this ?! I know it might be more pricy because we have to work within school holidays but seriously !

Reactions: 5
I really think someone has loaned them the money, why would she have been asking about how much to budget each day for food etc? So I think all they will be saving up for is their spending money.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.