Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Every time I see Dave on the screen I want to shout “get a job”. That isn’t a full time job to sustain 2 adults with a small child!!! I think they think they’re like Morgz or Zoe / Alfie!
And the thing is about zoe and alfie, they have other jobs as well, they have successful merch stores, books, blogs etc, these two literally just had their 3 videos a week and that's it

Reactions: 9
And the thing is about zoe and alfie, they have other jobs as well, they have successful merch stores, books, blogs etc, these two literally just had their 3 videos a week and that's it
A lot of these guys have worked hard. And they also appreciate the fact that it probably won’t last forever so they have invested. These 2 just prattle on about Disney!!! I wonder if they’ve factored in the cost of flights ✈🤔

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Looking at changing to port orleans Riverside or French quarter, but they havent asked Disney yet.....Riverside would be like 500 quid more also they want to go to universal that another 500 odd quid for tickets, where the hell would they be getting this money from??

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Looking at changing to port orleans Riverside or French quarter, but they havent asked Disney yet.....Riverside would be like 500 quid more also they want to go to universal that another 500 odd quid for tickets, where the hell would they be getting this money from??
Surely Dave wouldn't fit on much at universal, and there's not much there for Barney either.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Surely Dave wouldn't fit on much at universal, and there's not much there for Barney either.
Yeah he said he doesn't do big rides...🤭but him and soph really want to do the hagrid ride and the new velocicoaster. He wont fit on that velocicoaster I'm sure....and they would have to separate for child swap..., yeah they probably won't go.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Did they say why they are looking at changing?

I don't think they're affording it. I wouldn't put it past them to not have booked anything at all because they know she is pregnant. They are just using the 'we're going to disney' rubbish for clickbait now because there is nothing else going on.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19

This video is just a way to talk about Disney isn't 🙄

Reactions: 10
Did anyone else catch the size on daves new shoes? It looks like it says size 9 but there is no bleeping way he’s a 9. His feet are tiny

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Sophie is just a completely different person than I watched in London, she never looks like her hair is washed. I get it being a Mum is hard but she’s got Dave home all the time?

Reactions: 14
I know everyone says Sophie is too snobby to be on benefits but can they honestly be getting a healthy income from YouTube? When did she last have an AD? I don’t see how they can be affording all this.

Reactions: 16
Also she was harping in about how great ATD were when she featured their brochure on her Instagram months ago, but she didn’t book with them 🙄

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Did they say why they are looking at changing?
Coronado springs was the best priced moderate for them when they booked but disney have now opened up Riverside and FQ for booking.....erm do they realise it will be more expensive...probably not cause they are a bit stupid like that.🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sophie is just a completely different person than I watched in London, she never looks like her hair is washed. I get it being a Mum is hard but she’s got Dave home all the time?
This is what I don't get. Her hair looked so greasy at the ice cream place. Get some dry shampoo and shove it in a messy bun like the rest of us!!

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.