Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you want tattoos Dave you can get them 🤷‍♀️ You’re an adult with a job, right? What’s stopped you before now?

Maybe it would have needed to come out of the flowery dress budget…

I for one would love to see his reaction to being tattooed, it can’t be worse than a baby knocking into your covid jab 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Filtering in cheekbones and tats, you still look like tit though Dave

• Haha
Reactions: 16
He wrote it like his trainer had a wobble though? He wrote "he had a bit of a wobble"

He wrote it like his trainer had a wobble though? He wrote "he had a bit of a wobble"

Baby update - getting induced on Wednesday!!! Ahhh!!!!
Massive good luck. I've been induced twice with 2 COMPLETELY different experiences both times. Here if you need a chat about it xxx

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why is there an edited out part with the post about his weight? My guess is that he had a substantial gain, which is why he's been able to lose half a stone in a week.reminds me of my freind who use to chug water every time she joined slimmingw orld so she would have a good weight in the week after!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
If he had a wobble and ate more, and then had a big 'loss' on the scale after , was probably just losing water weight maybe?

Reactions: 5
I wasn’t meaning to cause any offence with the fingers thing, it’s more that you can see especially in relation to her body shape and compared to her mother and siblings, hers definitely look like fingers that get not a lot of use (apart from flicking through ASOS pages of course) and I bet she hasn’t got one single callus either. I know we all work hard, she doesn’t at all.

@Disneylifeonly I too was induced and it went really well, my little man took his sweet time as it started on Friday and he was born in the early hours of the Sunday morning. All the very best of luck with yours - my major recommendations are fluffy socks (even in this heat hospitals notoriously cause cold feet) and to bring a bag of change for payphones/vending machines and a good book or two as well.

Reactions: 3
Yeah the box next to 'stress' you can see average alories is 2193.
2 days of “very high” stress, 2 days of “high” levels of stress and 2 “average”. What exactly has he got to be so stressed about? The fact their YouTube channel is going down the drain? GET A JOB THEN OAF AND MAYBE YOU WOULDN’T BE SO STRESSED! Cba with him🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
I read an online article today about the actor who plays Paul in Corrie. He's about 30, with a partner and child. He said that his work as an actor has always been intermittent, and he's worked as a driver, barwork and in a call centre in between acting jobs. It made me immediately think about Lazy Dave. If a well known soap actor isn't too precious to get work, ANY work to provide for his family, why the hell can't Dave? He should be ashamed of himself the poor excuse for a human being.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
I read an online article today about the actor who plays Paul in Corrie. He's about 30, with a partner and child. He said that his work as an actor has always been intermittent, and he's worked as a driver, barwork and in a call centre in between acting jobs. It made me immediately think about Lazy Dave. If a well known soap actor isn't too precious to get work, ANY work to provide for his family, why the hell can't Dave? He should be ashamed of himself the poor excuse for a human being.
Jason manford is a supermarket delivery driver and a household name! Dave is lazy as duck

Reactions: 23
Jason manford is a supermarket delivery driver and a household name! Dave is lazy as duck
I just don’t get how they are supporting themselves, views are dropping and hardly had any ads recently. They must be claiming benefits, or relying on family to pay the rent?! I just don’t get it!

Reactions: 15
I just don’t get how they are supporting themselves, views are dropping and hardly had any ads recently. They must be claiming benefits, or relying on family to pay the rent?! I just don’t get it!
I thought Sophie would have done more Instagram ADs by now!!

Reactions: 5
They haven’t had an AD in months and their views are low and uploads haphazard… how the hell are they surviving ???

Reactions: 21
Totally off topic, but have they got safety gates yet? My boy twin started to crawl bits and bobs a couple of days ago and today has suddenly mastered it , so I've had to get a few for next day delivery, one for the bottom of the stairs(they don't have run of upstairs, I've made my living room half playroom despite #aesthetics), one for the kitchen and one for the back door... alongside having to order a new bloody car seat (he's a very slight 10 month old, which tells me barney has probably outgrown the Doona 👀)
Just thought they'd at least have one on the kitchen or his bedroom so he can crawl around safely or play and not be trampled by the dog.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.