Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I’m a man, 6ft tall, 185lbs. I go to the gym 6 days a week. My recommended calories for slight weight loss (.5lbs a week) is ~2400. If Dave was staying below 2500 calories, he would be shedding weight so quickly.

Second thing, the bare feet in gym thing: professionals/big lifters sometimes squat in socks, never heard of people deadlifting with no shoes on though!

Lastly, while it doesn’t look like Dave has a lot of equipment barbells, weights, squat rack, flooring cost an absolute bomb currently. When did he get that stuff? Post lockdown, prices skyrocketed. Would love to have his stuff at home!

Reactions: 18
I’ve brought up rings before but she’s definitely upgraded her original engagement ring. Maybe that was instead of a wedding ring, anyone know?
Also daves black and white electrical tape rings are truly criminal

View attachment 668098View attachment 668099
They were gifted an engagement ring by beaverbrooks. She couldn’t wait to ditch the small ring Dave got her, for a big shiny diamond.
this isn’t me shaming Dave for only getting her a small diamond, my engagement ring is tiny, but it’s all my now husband could afford at the time and it’s what he picked, it’s sentimental. Soaf just saw a payday and a shiny ring.

edited because I didn’t finish my sentence 🤦🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I want to know where the vegetables and fruit are. If Dave is eating them he would be showing them.

Reactions: 9
Not a chance that's he's 22 stone! Nowhere near 22 stone.
Someone his size could lose 9lbs in a day! its not that big of a deal and 35lbs for six months work Is embarrassing and just proves he's lying. he's greedy and lazy but can't admit it to himself, let alone other people that's why he lies about everything regarding weightloss. Until he admits the problem he'll never change, he will be banging on about losing weight for years and nothing will ever change

Reactions: 16
Not a chance that's he's 22 stone! Nowhere near 22 stone.
Someone his size could lose 9lbs in a day! its not that big of a deal and 35lbs for six months work Is embarrassing and just proves he's lying. he's greedy and lazy but can't admit it to himself, let alone other people that's why he lies about everything regarding weightloss. Until he admits the problem he'll never change, he will be banging on about losing weight for years and nothing will ever change
how tall is Dave?? My husband weighted himself the other morning, and is 22 stone and is nowhere near the size of Dave.
He’s 6ft3, and looks more in proportion that Dave does

Reactions: 7
Do they not check each others stories? 🧐

”happy Saturday “ post from Soaf of Barney in the bath holding a yellow and a purple beaker……… Oaf posts one today saying “Sunday “ of Barney in the bath holding……. Yes you got it, a yellow and a purple beaker 🙄😂

old Liam with be getting a report of “very high” stress levels for today 🤦‍♀️

how tall is Dave?? My husband weighted himself the other morning, and is 22 stone and is nowhere near the size of Dave.
He’s 6ft3, and looks more in proportion that Dave does
i think he says he is 5’9” but I’ve seen people say he’s more like 5’6-7” 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
i think he says he is 5’9” but I’ve seen people say he’s more like 5’6-7” 🤷🏻‍♀️
There is no way he is 5'9, if you see the photo of him lurking behind Matt a lot of women around him are the same size as him if not taller. I'm going 5'7" max, Soph I think has said she is 5'2" and he isn't much bigger than her (height wise).

Reactions: 11
How can we expect any weight loss when muscle weighs more than fat guyzzzzzz!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Baby update - getting induced on Wednesday!!! Ahhh!!!!
Good luck, I’ve been induced twice and would recommend everyone refuse it if not for medical reasons, bet your excited for him to be here. Just remember to watch moans a million times over the next year and say it’s your kids favourite even though they couldn’t care less about films and never put socks or a coat on him, he might feel emotionally and physically supported!

Reactions: 1
So Dave is now 320lbs aka 22.8 stone...

compared to this other pic from 2018.... in 3 years he’s barely lost anything
I’m no expert but why does he weigh every day?? I find that so strange. Surely it would be better to weigh once a week and the same time every week in the same clothing or no clothes (🤢) so it’s accurate? Maybe his teen coach knows something I don’t lol

Reactions: 5
So I’m a man, 6ft tall, 185lbs. I go to the gym 6 days a week. My recommended calories for slight weight loss (.5lbs a week) is ~2400. If Dave was staying below 2500 calories, he would be shedding weight so quickly.

Second thing, the bare feet in gym thing: professionals/big lifters sometimes squat in socks, never heard of people deadlifting with no shoes on though!

Lastly, while it doesn’t look like Dave has a lot of equipment barbells, weights, squat rack, flooring cost an absolute bomb currently. When did he get that stuff? Post lockdown, prices skyrocketed. Would love to have his stuff at home!
Didn’t his mum buy him most of that gym equipment for his birthday?

To me he is the epitome of a spoiled,fattened-up little mummy’s boy.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single thing.

Until Dave posts a side by side scale photo, I will never believe it.

22 stone!? There is no way that man is 22 stone and has miraculously lost 9lbs in a week where he has eaten absolute tit constantly.

He's 10000000% lying to Liam.

So funny how it has taken 8 months to lose 35 lbs but he's now miraculously lost 9lbs in a week!? duck off.

And Daves average calorie allowance is 2200 a day!!! Jesus.
totally agree with this! to loose that much weight in a week I’m sure your daily calorie intake must be 800 or lower and also substantially be working out. I call bull tit!!
if Liam was physically weighing dave then possibly may be some truth in it, but dave can tell Liam anything he wants and Liam has to believe him. DAVE GET A LOCAL TRAINER WHO CAN ACTUALLY WEIGH AND MEASURE YOU PHYSICALLY. Because as long as they are loop holes where you can lie ie: having an online trainer your always going to take advantage of that and tell porky pies of what the scales actually say and what you’ve actually eaten!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.