Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d say he put on a stone plus last week and the 9 is just a bit of it coming off, however if he’s 320pound then he must be like 5foot 0 in his crocs!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
329lbs he claims to weight now + 42lbs he claims to have lost so far = 374lb

As we know, the numbers aren't adding up but Dave was AT LEAST 27 stone at Christmas. That's bleeping insane. That's 6 months after getting his GEM. And that's not even the heaviest he even has been.

And he still doesn't think he's got an issue with food....

Reactions: 18
Or maybe she just had a sickness bug and she's lazy/didn't feel up to filming?
I know on another post you said you were a therapist but depression doesn't just 'lift' because you book Disney.

I think you should be careful before stating such things because I find it quite triggering.
I've suffered on and off from major depression for thirty years (I'm doing fine now) and have worked for 15 years with folks with the same diagnosis. I kind of know what I'm talking about. During my worst times planning a Disney trip literally gave me a temporary high. My clients often would have the same experience (not from planning a trip to Disney necessarily but like planning to start a new business or enrolling in school). It’s really not unusual.

Now, having said THAT you are right. I didn't think about who I might be triggering when I mentioned what Sophie might be experiencing and I am SO SORRY if I triggered you or anyone else!! I was feeling a lot of concern for Sophie and didn’t look any further than that. I should have know better.

Thanks for pointing that out to me, I mean it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
What is the point in blurring one full week out on that weight loss chart? Pretty obvious he absolutely piled the pounds on that week so that was why he’s lost 9 this week.

he goes on and on about triggers but that’s only so he can use it as an excuse not to post the numbers because he’s actually not losing that much!

Dave don’t worry we aren’t triggered. Show us your results every week let’s see what the true picture is here!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
What is the point in blurring one full week out on that weight loss chart? Pretty obvious he absolutely piled the pounds on that week so that was why he’s lost 9 this week.

he goes on and on about triggers but that’s only so he can use it as an excuse not to post the numbers because he’s actually not losing that much!

Dave don’t worry we aren’t triggered. Show us your results every week let’s see what the true picture is here!
I wonder if his weight was lower the week before and he’d actually gained again the week that we saw (but has now finally lost some weight)
I don’t get the logic of editing it out otherwise, as it would’ve showed losses over two weeks rather than one if he weighed more that week we can’t see

Reactions: 5
Why the duck is a morbidly obese man being given a calorie allowance of 2500!? He doesn't do enough cardio to offset this at all!

Reactions: 16
Read everyones comments on here & like the GoofyGirl said... The fact this guy was at least 27 stone at Christmas. Is petrefying! Hooooow does one get to that stage. And like we've said.... He had his ✨GEM✨ for 6 MONTHS before that..... He's quite frankly spent thousandsssss on that bloody GEM yet still looks the exactttttt same when Sophie was pregnant & living at her parents house in my eyes. And that "before & after picture" of his back was just RIDICULOUS!!! I mean this full heartedly when I say I saw literally no difference & the fact he thinks he can? Is scary delusional. It's the most frustrating thing in the world seeing him boast about that GEM because a man HIS SIZE, especially being 27 f*cking stone just gone Christmas, should have dropped SO MUCH WEIGHT by now! But, for some reason it's going the rate of a snail? I'M SO LOST, I don't understand!?!!?

Reactions: 19
Eddie hall is 352lbs. He actually thinks he’s pro bodybuilder extraordinaire and it hurts my brain

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why the duck is a morbidly obese man being given a calorie allowance of 2500!? He doesn't do enough cardio to offset this at all!
Not defending, but if you think about the amount of energy his body needs just to lug him around at that weight, he should EASILY lose weight on that amount of calories, especially with his "supposed" activity levels.
However, we've all seen he isn't sticking to these calories and he isn't doing the activity he suggests. It's all remote so he can tell his coach whatever weight he fancies at the end of the day 🤷

Reactions: 17
Eddie hall is 352lbs. He actually thinks he’s pro bodybuilder extraordinaire and it hurts my brain
Dave 1000% thinks he is a bodybuilder too. Like legitimately thinks he's built like a tank. No Dave. You're built for a heart attack.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
Also I'm going for Dave is doing Mon-Fri reels, like that is his full time job now, we all know they won't work on a weekend

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Just watched their last couple of vlogs and catching up on here but yeah, I really think Sophie is pregnant

Reactions: 6
Also I'm going for Dave is doing Mon-Fri reels, like that is his full time job now, we all know they won't work on a weekend
I’m still laughing that they cut their uploads by one after not wanting to upload every other day and they only managed a week of committing to Mon, Wed and Fri!

but yeah means they will have to film something this weekend to put a video out on Monday. However will they manage?!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

I think that's what he means by he had a 'wobble' at the beginning of the week! It was obviously because last week was terrible for weightloss

Reactions: 8
Well done everyone for proving that Dave's supposed weight loss isn't half as much as he claims. He may have lost a stone or so but that's over what? 8 months?

With a trainer and program?

For a man of his size that really isn't as impressive as he thinks it is. He seems to put on and lose the same few stone over and over.

When that number genuinely goes under 300lbs he will have something to shout about, until then 💤💤💤

Reactions: 12
I’ve brought up rings before but she’s definitely upgraded her original engagement ring. Maybe that was instead of a wedding ring, anyone know?
Also daves black and white electrical tape rings are truly criminal

D267C282-99C9-4541-8EC2-909E9A41D5BF.png
1895E8BE-B862-4EC1-ACCD-F49C3E7ED39D.png

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.