Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single thing.

Until Dave posts a side by side scale photo, I will never believe it.

22 stone!? There is no way that man is 22 stone and has miraculously lost 9lbs in a week where he has eaten absolute tit constantly.

He's 10000000% lying to Liam.

So funny how it has taken 8 months to lose 35 lbs but he's now miraculously lost 9lbs in a week!? duck off.

And Daves average calorie allowance is 2200 a day!!! Jesus.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So not only is Barney out of the baby bath seat 🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️🙆‍♀️ he has NEW BATH TOYS. I need a sit down, this is all too much!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm sorry but I don't believe a single thing.

Until Dave posts a side by side scale photo, I will never believe it.

22 stone!? There is no way that man is 22 stone and has miraculously lost 9lbs in a week where he has eaten absolute tit constantly.

He's 10000000% lying to Liam.

So funny how it has taken 8 months to lose 35 lbs but he's now miraculously lost 9lbs in a week!? duck off.

And Daves average calorie allowance is 2200 a day!!! Jesus.
Like I've said before I was 22 stone at 5'11" for a long time. I'm now down to 20.5 stone but I am literally half the size of Dave. So no, I don't believe those numbers at all.

Reactions: 20
So hes currently 320lbs (22st 12lb) & his weigh in pic on the progress highlight on ig from 38wks ago shows scales at 348lbs, so 28lbs in 38wks

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The numbers don't add up AT ALL and they never have.

If he has lost 9lbs, (and we know how much they change their insta bio) why hasn't he changed it to 45lbs!?

Reactions: 25
I thought that just a few months ago Dave ‘wasn’t going to talk about weight loss as it was too triggering for some flamily’? Funny how that changes when Fatty loses a couple of pounds and needs an ego boost

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
The previous weeks results are blurred out, seems odd 🤔
The weight measurement alone too doesnt show the true accuracy of his journey either, was it water loss/gain, fat loss/gain, muscle loss/gain, etc

• Haha
Reactions: 21
The stress readings 🤣🤣🤣 wtf does the pillsbury doughboy have to be stressed about???

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Jesus Christ he talks as his belly guides him.
You would never think he is 35 the way he acts, I thought naturally women are attracted to men who are hunters and providers. I wonder if Soaf has a secret yearning for her sisters man.

Also what does that bit that Dave added first? Definetely reads as if his trainer had a wobble? Just me?

Reactions: 14
It’s a heatwave, I reckon the humidity will have something to do with the sudden “9lb” loss this week.
I know I’ve been sweating buckets just by sitting down today 🥵

Reactions: 13
It’s a heatwave, I reckon the humidity will have something to do with the sudden “9lb” loss this week.
I know I’ve been sweating buckets just by sitting down today 🥵
I’ve lost 5lbs this week , haven’t done much different so think I’ve just sweated it out !! for me that is a huge loss too , I’m not even really trying to lose weight just keeping an eye on what I weigh to keep me on track

at his size ,Dave should be losing 5lbs a week on average .. especially if he’s as on plan as he claims to be !!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.