Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Annd another thing "I can't believe we haven't been out of the house since Barney's birthday"......................................so a normal week then eh Soaf?

Oh and loving the clickbait title as though is such a strange thing that they went missing for a vlog!

You guys are killing me 🤣🤣🤣
So have they only uploaded once this week?
No they have done two, Barney's birthday was a whole 17mins and this one 14mins. Such hard workers these two!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I haven't took my little boy to soft play since pre covid but he wasn't allowed in without socks is that not a thing anymore

Reactions: 1
20210716_211309.jpg

Are they serious or is this a joky comment. They can't even spell her name

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 10
I bet the wheels on that quadbike needed a bit of pumping back up after Dave took it for a spin

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't took my little boy to soft play since pre covid but he wasn't allowed in without socks is that not a thing anymore
It definitely is still a thing near me!
I’ve had the sickness bug this week, it has been horrendous but got our negative results back today. Cause you get a test when you have symptoms of a pandemic causing virus

Reactions: 8
Not even 1k views.
Great full time job there guys.
They way they are going, not even Disney world videos are going to bring in much money for them.

Why isn’t Barney wearing socks or sandals whilst he is on the literal ground?

That vlog was such utter tit. Can’t say I expect much more these days!

Reactions: 12
Florida
683.jpg
Florida , February 2022 vlogs ..The one where Dave gets lost in Walmart again ! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
So the vlog...

plus points - Barney is FINALLY sitting up in the buggy! And properly dressed for once!!

However... bringing him to ice cream place again when he hates the stuff, fair enough they played BUT we didn’t see what all ice cream them two were scoffing. 💯 guarantee someone fudge went home with them too!!

Builders crack 🤮🤮🤮

Like duck has he lost weight!! Lunch at the place (unseen), ice cream galore (unseen) and a Maccy D on the way home... we only see her meal...

And what made my blood BOIL’we are keeping the jumperoo as it’s handy for keeping him in one place’ 1- he outgrew it, he is SO mobile now and could climb out and fall on his head. 2--he shouldn’t be forced to be in one place - why not childproof his room, put a stair gate up on the door and let him cruise around and 3- he’s nearly walking, why hasn’t he got a walker to sit in yet?? Oh yes I know why...cos the flaming dog has the run of the place, not the child!

Chip butting in while she’s in the ballpit with Barney and licking her face 🤮🤮 he probably spent the day slobbering over those balls in it while they were out too! and she gives him her attention instead.

I mean to be fair that ice cream farm is really not about the jce cream these days. A few years ago it was much smaller with just a few animals. Now it has lots to do there.

Sophie has replied to one of the comments saying the queue was too long for ice cream so they didn't get any 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Sophie has replied to one of the comments saying the queue was too long for ice cream so they didn't get any 😂
Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha this is fantastic, can’t wait for them to go to Disney world and do nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I suspect one of two things here. Either 1. Bullshit or 2. They couldn't afford it as they have realised they have splurged all the cash they obviously have been given. For once I actually vote for the non-bullshit option.

Reactions: 14
I suspect one of two things here. Either 1. Bullshit or 2. They couldn't afford it as they have realised they have splurged all the cash they obviously have been given. For once I actually vote for the non-bullshit option.
Had nothing to do with the fact they went to McDonald’s afterwards…..

Reactions: 10
I've fallen behind on S&D's shenanigans this week, and let's just say that I'm now reel-y enjoying catching up on Dave's Insta posts.

Who TF does he think he is? Spouting fitness advice like he's not some 30st blot on the landscape.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.