Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is it just me or did anyone else see the vlog with the title we've going to Disney then though oh wonder what tatty pin and sob story they well tell to pay for this Disney Tripp who agrees

Reactions: 6
Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the tit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
Hope little one makes an appearance soon!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Is it just me or did anyone else see the vlog with the title we've going to Disney then though oh wonder what tatty pin and sob story they well tell to pay for this Disney Tripp who agrees
It's coming soon! https://sophieanddave.com/

100% They will some kind of SCAM to pay for their trip.

Despite Soaf saying in THIS video that she would only be making 'ONE LITTLE PIECE OF MERCH' to pay for their Honeymoon and wouldn't do anything after....funny how money changes thing. 'They don't want to slap a logo on a load of things apparently'... hmmmmmm.

I still can't believe she uttered the words 'if you'd like to support us by paying for our honeymoon' - What a bleeping liberty.

(Skip to about 15:10)

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
It's coming soon! https://sophieanddave.com/

100% They will some kind of SCAM to pay for their trip.

Despite Soaf saying in THIS video that she would only be making 'ONE LITTLE PIECE OF MERCH' to pay for their Honeymoon and wouldn't do anything after....funny how money changes thing. 'They don't want to slap a logo on a load of things apparently'... hmmmmmm.

I still can't believe she uttered the words 'if you'd like to support us by paying for our honeymoon' - What a bleeping liberty.

(Skip to about 15:10)

The effort that went into that birthday compared to barney's is sickening.

I know i say this alot but thaws because it happens alot but I have second hand embarrassment for them. Its what's they're all about yet we've never even seen that they own there own pins never mind a collector of of pins. Don't want to just slap a brand on something, you're brand is tit vlogs/content and not keeping promises to your minions, that's slapped all over your YouTube and insta. The fact those pins PAID got their entire honeymoon is hilarious. Just shows they got married for the trip and views and not love.

Reactions: 9
What is their brand?
- Pretending to be such big disney fans yet they only want to go ti Disney World so they can eat junk food and have naps all day? And don't actually really seem to like Disney unless it's Disney Plus babysitting their child.
- Being Lazy.
- Being unmotivated.
- Letting loyal followers down. Despite them paying for their lifestyle.
- CBA type of parents.
- Puts a dog before their own child.
- Clear complex Eating Disorders/issues (both of them) yet they claim they are Health and Wellness gurus at this point.
- Floral dress/midsize body positivity yet doesn't leave the house and hates her body openly.

I've never seen such a tit brand.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I can’t believe she shared that her need to be in bed all week was due to a 24 HOUR bug. Why do they not pre record and have videos ready in advance. Why can’t dave film and upload on his own. Where was Barney. Soo many questions. Disappointment as always Mummy and Daddy Dressing Gown!!!
I'm thinking of something that might be kind of horrible. Sophie may have had some kind of breakdown. Her depression seems to have lifted for one second after deciding to go to WDW, but happiness like that never lasts.
Maybe I'm just projecting....:unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: 9
I'm thinking of something that might be kind of horrible. Sophie may have had some kind of breakdown. Her depression seems to have lifted for one second after deciding to go to WDW, but happiness like that never lasts.
Maybe I'm just projecting....:unsure:
Or maybe she just had a sickness bug and she's lazy/didn't feel up to filming?
I know on another post you said you were a therapist but depression doesn't just 'lift' because you book Disney.

I think you should be careful before stating such things because I find it quite triggering.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
What is their brand?
Certainly not Disney Vloggers! I really don't understand why they are considered in this category? They have been 3 times to WDW and have a few mugs, I have been more and certainly wouldn't consider myself a Disney expert and they seem to film less than I do and I am not even on YouTube. She worked there but still couldn't name the people mover when reacting (partially) to their Honeymoon vlogs. They have no clue about WDW constantly claiming things as facts that are completely incorrect, mind you I'm not surprised when Dave's biggest "life hack" is to get cheap batteries at IKEA!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Morning all
Happy due date to me!
I have yet to watch the tit show of a vlog, maybe I should because the anger I will no doubt feel may start labour 😂
Wonder what wonderful reel we will be treated with by dave today
when I say I’m thinking about you every day at the moment I mean it , I feel like you’re me just two years later 😅

hope he arrives soon and Mr Maui is the best big brother ever xx or as Soaf would call him … your first born 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So today I went on a walk which took just over 3hrs and did 24810 steps. Which got me thinking, there's no way Dave does anywhere near that he wouldn't be the size that he is if he did.

Reactions: 10
WHY OH WHY would you show your baby in the bath to 28k followers? Surely these moments are better off being private?

I don't know if Soaf has been taking advice from the top child exploiter/creep Jonathan Saccone-Joly lately but there really needs to be some protections about what these morons share in terms of children.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.