Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think his agency have told him he needs to be more interactive. Maybe he's going to start his own channel again

• Haha
Reactions: 10
SO glad he blocked me tbh.

That birthday vlog for Chip broke my heart, Barney has had none of that devotion ever. It seriously brought a tear.

Barney deserves better.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
Dave if you are reading here, please ask your Mum to drive down and collect Barney, she shows him love and care he looked well fed and well dressed in Scotland . Go Nanny Fran

• Heart
Reactions: 21
annnnd Dave's 19 year old love interest personal trainer still hasn't shared it to either of his pages.

Because it's so bloody CAMP Dave.

I just find it gross they exploited Barney for his birthday video, made no effort and the kid hasn't been seen since. Nothing. Because no doubt, he's gone back to looking an absolute state. The swimming pool is probably not in the lounge, he's toys are shoved away and the kid is back to hiding his maracas so he has something to play with again.

• Sad
  • Haha
Is Dave using Instagram as his new show reel?!

Can't afford/won't go and record something professionally so just makes it up in his gem.

In the words of King George III from Hamilton 'Good Luck!' :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Imagine having nothing better to do than film yourself doing reels and vibrating your lips up close to a camera, just to bait the "haterzzz" 🤔😂🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I guess Dave didn't like the rest of the Q&A questions from the other day then as he isn't answering them...

• Haha
Love it when dave makes a reel especially for tattle. Close up of his rubber lips and a side profile of his gap 🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
The fact that his reels have gradually got less and less likes KILLS me.

from 2701 likes to 340 in less than 24 hours. Even your followers have had enough Dave!

They're both just so needy of attention!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The fact that his reels have gradually got less and less likes KILLS me.

from 2701 likes to 340 in less than 24 hours. Even your followers have had enough Dave!

They're both just so needy of attention!
It’s sad really when the only person needing genuine, loving attention is the only one not getting any!

• Sad
He obviously thought after the first reel that this was his golden ticket 🤪 absolutely buckled that his view are getting less

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Views are getting less and less each reel and he really wonders why !
Bet he's in the gym constantly checking insta after each hoov....workout 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It’s sad really when the only person needing genuine, loving attention is the only one not getting any!
Amen!
You'd think a 1 year old would be more needy than a 30 and a 35 year old but no, not in the Beige Brown World.

All Barney needs is some lampshades apparently!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Thing is, Sophie has done some paid ADs but what are they paying their management for if Dave doesn’t have any? Is that not worth exploring? Tbh we do more work on this thread than they do

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Honestly how does this heat not make Dave want to lose weight
I am dying
Omg imagine the under moob sweat on his end
And the sweaty balls in the 2 weeks worn shorts 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Does he have Tik Tok? Isn’t that where everybody does them kind of videos he’s making? I can’t stop cringing for him.

ive had a really bad week with depression and the videos have given me a little laugh. I’m sure when Dave reads this he can claim to cure bad mental health.

dave= tattles number one fan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves comments about Sophie when they’ve had an argument.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Does he have Tik Tok? Isn’t that where everybody does them kind of videos he’s making? I can’t stop cringing for him.

ive had a really bad week with depression and the videos have given me a little laugh. I’m sure when Dave reads this he can claim to cure bad mental health.

dave= tattles number one fan. Wouldn’t be surprised if he leaves comments about Sophie when they’ve had an argument.
Sending you lots of love. Dr Dave has the cure for everything! Have you tried necking a monster!?

This post made me laugh - The irony!

So Barney is Daves twin and when Dave was little, he looked like the kid from Home Alone. Now we know, when these two go off to WDW, they would 100% accidentally leave Barney behind!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Totally random but little barney sure does look like Toby flenderson from the office US.

• Haha
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.