Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon dave could have a heart attack and be physically told by the doctors that he has had a heart attack because of his weight and the pressure its putting on his heart and he would just say they were wrong and that he was a bodybuilder so its pure muscle
More fool him when it does happen, hope he's been smart enough to take out life insurance for Barneys sake

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 28
Gains 5lb loses 5lb, gains 5lb loses 5lb..........diet is going well then Dave :rolleyes: how many pizza's do you actually eat each week?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dave logic: steps on scales at night after a massive pizza and has gained 5lbs. Next day, he's woken up, it's 2pm he hasn't had his first schnack of the day, he strips off and steps on the scales and the 5lb is magically off. Adds it to his total weight loss. woo I've lost 35lbs!
Reality: he's been gaining and losing the same 5lbs for 10 months now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I reckon dave could have a heart attack and be physically told by the doctors that he has had a heart attack because of his weight and the pressure its putting on his heart and he would just say they were wrong and that he was a bodybuilder so its pure muscle
More fool him when it does happen, hope he's been smart enough to take out life insurance for Barneys sake
I’ve been thinking about you today - any sign of baby boy ??

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm sure Dave has lost 35lbs - but he's put it all back on as well. If you lose a lb, put it on, lose it again, you've lost 2 lbs right? Davelogic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Will they upload today or just wait until tomorrow for yesterday’s missed video ?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
^Got more chance of seeing a real dinosaur than thick and thicker uploading on time !

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Used to watch some of their videos but wouldn't consider myself part of the flamily, just watched occasional videos here and there, left a couple of just general comments that never got acknowledged (one was even about a nursery song they could sing to Barney that was part of their 'dinosaur theme'). Been reading through some of the threads and my eyes have been opened to what I've been thinking for a while about them.

I don't understand how Dave can be so lazy and not learn to drive. I don't even believe that he's had lessons in the past. I'm starting to learn to drive now after realising it would be good to have some more independence and not having to rely on public transport all the time. Dave, get your theory test done and book some lessons! It's only for an hour or 2 hours a week, sure you can handle that! Also needs to step up more around the house and get some help with losing the weight he wants too so that can run after Barney (if they let him as they seem to hold him to prevent him exploring or stick a screen in front of his face).
Sophie- I thought she was sweet and a caring mother. I never even knew about the scam that they did and that's now made me see them in a different light, along with other things that I've read. Can't believe she dropped poor Barney on the floor at Windsor and her first thought was to say 'did you get that on camera?'. Unbelievable, be more concerned about your child! I could go on and on but recovering from a migraine that I've had today so don't want to get too riled up again talking about these lazy sods!

3 days since their last episode, the begging project is in full swing. Make people feel sorry for them and outcomes next £££ fleecing of the flamily

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I watched the odd video and ages ago genuinely said I thought weight watchers or similar would help Dave as I found it good to be accountable regularly for your food choices and found the people I met there really supportive ( I lost 3 stone in just less than a year ) I was blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you know what Dave 2 years later and that 3 stone is still off !

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Remember when they were gifted those food boxes and dave had just ordered a butt tonne of pizzas because they were packed with protein 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Omg hahaa didn’t even explain yeah!! It was his one about being WEIRD spoiler Dave ur not a weirdo ur a lazy loser
His dance in that at the end and his weird elf feet did make me bring up my dinner !

• Haha
Remember when they were gifted those food boxes and dave had just ordered a butt tonne of pizzas because they were packed with protein 😂😂😂😂
My husband was agog when he saw those 😂 he's completely delusional. I've today weighed myself for the first time in months and I feel sick at the weight I've put on. I know it's from eating tit and not moving enough, and letting myself live in leggings and baggy tees whilst on maternity... so Ive signed up to hello fresh for low calorie fresh meals, sorted out what calories I should be eating a day, blown the dust off the gym leggings and am ready to start losing weight. Wonder if It'll take me 8 months to shift 35lb ...

I watched the odd video and ages ago genuinely said I thought weight watchers or similar would help Dave as I found it good to be accountable regularly for your food choices and found the people I met there really supportive ( I lost 3 stone in just less than a year ) I was blocked 🤷🏼‍♀️ But you know what Dave 2 years later and that 3 stone is still off !
I've suggested this before! Doctors even give out swimming world/weight watchers vouchers (can't remember which one) for obese people to join and to lose the weight. (Depending on your area) but obviously doctors know nothing and Dave would never do this 🙄
Well done for your weightless and keeping off too! 3stone is brilliant! 😄

Just catching up, wow can't believe how quick these threads are moving! Just to comment on that tiktoker's house that got burnt down, this is why even though I know where S&D live I would never divulge it as that is the reality of the internet. However it wasn't hard to find and so they really should be more careful.

Dave gaining 5lbs in a day, what in the actual hell does he eat to put 5lbs on in a day??? I wonder what wonderful delights we are in for tomorrow, more hints at her project I'm betting?

Reactions: 9
Oh god , hubby just said "what if her project is a baby girl and she's pregnant and had one of those gender blood tests done early"
IMAGINE.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Going to repost on this thread as I really think it's such an important reminder - We might not like Soaf and Dave but we would never ever go out of our way to share their personal information and would never encourage people to turn up on their door and would never cross that line. It's just not acceptable.

@Emilychar posted this in the Saccone-Joly Forum but I think it's so relevant to these two morons!!

''Did anyone hear about the smithy family from tiktoks house and car being burnt down last night while they were home by insane sick viewers? They accidentally leaked the road they lived in a while back in a video. They have children including a baby who is only a few months old and they have been receiving abuse at their door for a long while new due to people finding out where they lived.

They continued to vlog with the abuse still going on. If that isn’t enough to show these families how dangerous it is putting their lives out there and how much they must protect their children and take them OFF social media then I don’t know what is!!!!

Jonathan, Anna, if you read this please realise how serious it is putting your family online!!! That family could have died and they are a lot less known than you guys. Please do the right thing and remove yourself and keep your children safe.''

Sophie and Dave have no idea what putting their life online means. They both need a wake up call in terms of exploiting Barney and their life online as they have no idea how much danger they are putting themselves and Barney in. They have a child now. They reveal too much personal information. We know when they are going to Disney World now, I'm sure they will soon reveal EXACTLY WHEN which means that if people know where they live, it puts their home at risk. It's basic safety. They are recognisable in public now and let's face it, they engage with absolute INSANE people online. They encourage the weirdos to come watch their videos and honestly, they need to wake up and stop putting their little boy at risk of harm. All to sell their products. How far are they willing to go? And I know many people will disagree (as I do) but The Smithy Family have been accused for months of goading and winding up the trolls by being arrogant about it and giving it the 'come and get us then, we aint giving up' attitude and we know that's how Soaf and Dave would react and where has it got them? With no police protection and their house burnt down in flames.

Is it worth it? For a bit of money? Hell no.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.