Sophie and Dave #33 Dave brings nothing to the table, except his knife & fork!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I TOTALLY AGREE!! They need to get Barney off the internet now. I worry that IF they go Disney, they will come home and try for that baby girl (if she’s not already pregnant).

Then since these two don’t have a job, the poor kids will have to work and have every part of their life filmed and put on YouTube. It’s just not fair for the kids!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I TOTALLY AGREE!! They need to get Barney off the internet now. I worry that IF they go Disney, they will come home and try for that baby girl (if she’s not already pregnant).

Then since these two don’t have a job, the poor kids will have to work and have every part of their life filmed and put on YouTube. It’s just not fair for the kids!
I honestly feel sick that back in 2014, I was one of the young teenage girls, that like SO SO MANY OF US are now realising, was basically groomed by these youtubers to tune in and watch their daily lives. Now I look back, it was insanity. They made you feel apart of their lives then manipulated and groomed you to basically sell products to you;
- Zoella
- Saccone-Joly
- SpinkleOfGlitter
- Tanya Burr
And so many more!!!

We bought their products whilst they all became millionaires. I honestly think there is a kickback coming and us grown adults aren't taking this tit anymore.

And then the family Vloggers began using their children to do the same! And that's where we are today with Sophie and Dave. Using their son and Dead Babies to sell products and they won't stop because greed is their middle name. Soaf won't stop until she has the Desperate Housewives/White Picket Fence/Stepford Wife Life she 'dreams' of in her head.

still cannot believe they sold a blue dinosaur pin in 'honour' of Barney. Did they put that profit they made to Barneys future? No. Does it profit him in any way? No. It just means his parents can say things like 'oh how lucky we are to be home 24/7 with our baby' but it means nothing to them. They don't enjoy it, they don't make the most of it. They just get lazier and lazier!

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I'm a bit older I think, I got into Youtube back when it was so much more wholesome. Anyone else remember the Nerdfighter days, Vlog Brothers, 5 Awesome Girls, etc? Just people (kids, teenagers, adults alike) chatting. Sharing their lives. There was no shilling. Just people talking about books, or Harry Potter, or adventures in themeparks, or shopping, or their favourite TV shows. It made me want to be a Youtuber SO MUCH, and I never got around to it, and now it's all so commercial and cold. The few real vloggers are few and far between, and it's so sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I love Emma Angeline (non disney), , shes SO middle class but doesn't hide it and actually creates really fun useful videos. Clearly works hard on her videos and the editing is amazing.

Reactions: 2
I love Emma Angeline (non disney), , shes SO middle class but doesn't hide it and actually creates really fun useful videos. Clearly works hard on her videos and the editing is amazing.
She’s a covid rule breaker too, she’s upper class as well 👀👀

Reactions: 1
still cannot believe they sold a blue dinosaur pin in 'honour' of Barney. Did they put that profit they made to Barneys future? No. Does it profit him in any way? No. It just means his parents can say things like 'oh how lucky we are to be home 24/7 with our baby' but it means nothing to them. They don't enjoy it, they don't make the most
Come on he got a loaf thanks to the pin sales

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Jamerill Stewart and Victoria Foulger - I mainly watch them so I'm inspired to not cook my children the same stuff every week! Haha.

Honestly, as soon as someone tries to sell me something on YouTube I'm like BYE!

Side note - just checked and Barneys Birthday vlog hasn't even hit 10k views over 4 days. No wonder she's trying to come up with a desperate scam!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I honestly feel sick that back in 2014, I was one of the young teenage girls, that like SO SO MANY OF US are now realising, was basically groomed by these youtubers to tune in and watch their daily lives. Now I look back, it was insanity. They made you feel apart of their lives then manipulated and groomed you to basically sell products to you;
- Zoella
- Saccone-Joly
- SpinkleOfGlitter
- Tanya Burr
And so many more!!!

We bought their products whilst they all became millionaires. I honestly think there is a kickback coming and us grown adults aren't taking this tit anymore.

And then the family Vloggers began using their children to do the same! And that's where we are today with Sophie and Dave. Using their son and Dead Babies to sell products and they won't stop because greed is their middle name. Soaf won't stop until she has the Desperate Housewives/White Picket Fence/Stepford Wife Life she 'dreams' of in her head.

still cannot believe they sold a blue dinosaur pin in 'honour' of Barney. Did they put that profit they made to Barneys future? No. Does it profit him in any way? No. It just means his parents can say things like 'oh how lucky we are to be home 24/7 with our baby' but it means nothing to them. They don't enjoy it, they don't make the most of it. They just get lazier and lazier!
You're making me feel VERY old! I have no idea who any of them are apart from Zoella (and don't really know what she actually does). :ROFLMAO:

When I were a teenager the internet barely existed let alone YouTube!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Come on he got a loaf thanks to the pin sales
Oh that classic family heirloom! Can't wait until he's 18 and he realises he aint getting any money or a car, he's getting a sofa that his dog covered in hair and his Dad broke in 2025.....and that his Mum is refusing to handover because it was secretly a gift for her 30th birthday

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
YouTube was born when I was 7, and I’m still not into it. Never really used it.
also the family have had a tummy bug and I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days from being stuck over a toilet every half hour. Wtf is he eating to put on 5lb in a day?!

Reactions: 6
She’s a covid rule breaker too, she’s upper class as well 👀👀
I still love her though! I don't think she broke rules she went back to live with her family during lockdown (in a mansion but hey)

Reactions: 1
I still love her though! I don't think she broke rules she went back to live with her family during lockdown (in a mansion but hey)
It was Christmas where they were supposed to stay in London but magically all go the train to their countryside manor! 👀

Reactions: 3
also the family have had a tummy bug and I’ve lost 6lbs in 2 days from being stuck over a toilet every half hour. Wtf is he eating to put on 5lb in a day?!
🤫 Oh Jesus, I was older than you are now when YouTube was born 😔 Just going off to polish my zimmer frame!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
To be fair , last time I had a stomach bug I lost 7lbs in 2 days ! because you can’t keep anything down , you take in no calories and still burn your usual ones so you’re bound to lose weight … and you’re basically “empty” ! Doesn’t matter what you normally eat

However it’s obviously really unsustainable weight loss (hence why these laxative tit yourself diets are so crap) as within a week of eating normally I’d put it back on

• Heart
Reactions: 3
- Zoella
- Saccone-Joly
- SpinkleOfGlitter
- Tanya Burr
And so many more!!!

Yep, I was one of them and got myself into serious debt trying to attain their lifestyle, thinking I needed every real techniques brush their was, allllll the make up pallets, when I worked a minimum wage job and rarely wore makeup. 7 years on, and my credit rating is only just recovering 😭

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
I remember initially that's why I liked Soaf and Dave. Soaf's hauls were mainly Primark, she never ever bought high end brands or bragged about spending, they seemed like a nice normal couple who didn't have loads of money and were living in London but had a normal life.

What ever went wrong!?

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.