Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God I genuinely feel awful for Dave's dad, like I actually feel sick at how they have taken advantage of his kindness.

Firstly, he should have been able to buy Barney a special bear that he would have kept forever, instead we get Olaf who will be tossed aside as soon as Sophie finds a new fad for Barney to 'love'. Now he should have been able to buy him a special toy that will last him years. The car would have been a fantastic gift, and been great for Barney for solo play.

I am so, so disgusted in Sophie's grabby behaviour. I actually want to buy Barney the car myself just so he can have the gift his grandad intended.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
Angles are everything. Of course he looks slimmer from the front with Barney half concealing him
View attachment 639997

This is exactly what I thought! Post a like-for-like photo so we can the real changes, not one where you're face on and half covered! The people commenting on how well he's done obviously don't watch the vlogs to see his current size and that there actually doesn't look like there's much difference at all. GOD GIVE ME STRENGTH!

Reactions: 18
God I genuinely feel awful for Dave's dad, like I actually feel sick at how they have taken advantage of his kindness.

Firstly, he should have been able to buy Barney a special bear that he would have kept forever, instead we get Olaf who will be tossed aside as soon as Sophie finds a new fad for Barney to 'love'. Now he should have been able to buy him a special toy that will last him years. The car would have been a fantastic gift, and been great for Barney for solo play.

I am so, so disgusted in Sophie's grabby behaviour. I actually want to buy Barney the car myself just so he can have the gift his grandad intended.
This is a situation where Dave needs to grow a set of balls and be the mediator in between his parents and wife.

He should have said to Soaf, look, lets leave Dad to go round the shop with Barney and choose what they want.

Has anyone seen the Olaf bear since?! Nope. They didn't even get their grandparents voice put in it (which really is the only point of build a bear) - MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Grandad Brown has bought Barney more than Soaf and Dave ever have.

Side note : Soaf has been VERY quiet about her new baby niece hasn't she....surprise surprise.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
An update.
He does definitely look different. But depends where the actual starting point was
I don't think he was anywhere as big in the beginning as that first picture. He's clearly found the picture he's biggest in to make it look like he's lost loads. 30lb wouldn't show that much on someone that size I've lost 40lb and it doesn't show as much as that and I started nowhere near as big as him. Also why does he think he's American "hot minute" 😂😂😂 major cringe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I'm just catching up so this may have been said but, I can't help but think they'd be better off moving to Scotland, daves parents have done more for Barney in the two times they've seen him than Sophs side has done in a year. You can see they'd have the support they need and barney wouldn't go without. Maybe sophs mum hasn't been there to sort of "coach" Sophie into motherhood as most mums/granny's would.

Reactions: 19
I'm just catching up so this may have been said but, I can't help but think they'd be better off moving to Scotland, daves parents have done more for Barney in the two times they've seen him than Sophs side has done in a year. You can see they'd have the support they need and barney wouldn't go without. Maybe sophs mum hasn't been there to sort of "coach" Sophie into motherhood as most mums/granny's would.
She's got 5 kids I suppose and a brand new brown haired granddaughter to focus on....and The Ritz to go to for her birthday with Soafs sister.....

I just don't get maternal vibes from Soafs Mum, never have. She always gives me the impression she's more worried about how she looks.

Reactions: 16
She's got 5 kids I suppose and a brand new brown haired granddaughter to focus on....and The Ritz to go to for her birthday with Soafs sister.....

I just don't get maternal vibes from Soafs Mum, never have. She always gives me the impression she's more worried about how she looks.
I get that exact vibe from them all. Her sister doesn't seem maternal she just seems like she likes to use her children to show off what she has. I know her sisters insta is a home one but there is very rarely anything about her kids unless she's showing off

Reactions: 15

My mum had 6 children and 11 grandchildren by the time I had my first child, but she took me in when my relationship failed and took me to a doctor when she noticed I had signs of PND. Everything I know about the basics of being a mother, she taught me. I don't understand how anyone could see their grandchild go without, or their child struggle (if soph is struggling with something like pnd) and just stand by and let it happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Absolutely agree! This is a still from Knappilys vlog from the same day his “recent” photo was taken. Like someone said earlier, its all about angles.
Should be sent to his trainer and query if it’s normal for their clients to be in denial and kid not only themselves but people who dave often likes to give advice out to!
Dave is seriously misleading his followers bu submitting a very well angled photo when in reality this one is the real deal!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 17
I think Dave actually needs to grow up a bit, he is clearly convinced that he is losing weight, and possibly thinks that once he loses 12 stone everything will magically change and be fantastic, he will become a working actor, Sophie will be happy and not hate him. There is a weight consultant-I can’t remember her name but I think she is Australian and wrote a book on cutting out sugar who asks clients what they want to do once they loose weight, they generally answer that they want a boyfriend, a divorce, a better job-that sort of things. Then she asks them what has stopped them loosing weight before, and every one of her clients could not answer until much later in the programme when they realise that they were scared of making the change, any change because they were scared the safe, invisible life they have would go-rather than being happy and taking the risk. Dave reminds me of this, he does nothing but piss about in a garage, his son is neglected and his life is an empty promise. This is why I think he is much worse than Sophie, lazy but still does the bare minimum to make cash. I bet that he can’t even turn the computer on without stupid drama and problems.

Reactions: 28
I don't understand how Soafs Mum, if they are so close, hasn't spotted the signs that something isn't quite right. I know we only see snippets of their lives but when you see lots of snippets of the same thing, on a daily basis, it does raise concerns. Or Soafs sister who clearly doesn't seem to have the same detached issues with her children?

God these two boil my piss. How can they not want to spoil that beautiful boy!!!

Oh yeah and Dave, so much progress since this photo 35 weeks ago, you've gone bloody backwards pal!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think Dave actually needs to grow up a bit, he is clearly convinced that he is losing weight, and possibly thinks that once he loses 12 stone everything will magically change and be fantastic, he will become a working actor, Sophie will be happy and not hate him. There is a weight consultant-I can’t remember her name but I think she is Australian and wrote a book on cutting out sugar who asks clients what they want to do once they loose weight, they generally answer that they want a boyfriend, a divorce, a better job-that sort of things. Then she asks them what has stopped them loosing weight before, and every one of her clients could not answer until much later in the programme when they realise that they were scared of making the change, any change because they were scared the safe, invisible life they have would go-rather than being happy and taking the risk. Dave reminds me of this, he does nothing but piss about in a garage, his son is neglected and his life is an empty promise. This is why I think he is much worse than Sophie, lazy but still does the bare minimum to make cash. I bet that he can’t even turn the computer on without stupid drama and problems.
I agree. He has so much free time it is infuriating that he has pissed it all away - so many people would love to have so much time to dedicate to weightloss, instead they cram in gym sessions before or after work, or when children are asleep. Dave and Soaf are both at home, he could do so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Bloody hell these posts are moving at a fair ol rate. Just caught up and now have some places to check out and avoid for the (shh don't tell the Browns) the Disney holiday I have just booked for next year, thanks tattlers I feel that your opinions are better than any of these mental youtubers.

Right on to this weight loss thing. Yes he's lost some weight from that pic by the looks of it but why compare yourself to then and not in October (NOT Jan) when the weight loss started? Why because he has lost duck all and has put on those supposed 15lbs over the last two weeks. The guy has serious issues and I wouldn't take the piss if he just came out and said he struggles and doesn't lie to everyone including himself as it is hard. The fact his attitude to food has apparently changed is total bull as it is ALL he ever talks about! (says me talking about Disney restaurants at the start of this :ROFLMAO:)

It's all lies and this will be the "new" Sophie and Dave where they achieve all of their goals, or should I say lie about achieving their goals.

Awesome work on the wiki by the way!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Saying it again but.......Personal trainer checking in each week, alleged blood tests, food diary, calorie counting, working out in the gym 100 times a day, doing 20k steps a day. Does he think people are bloody blind!?

Dave doesn't have a job, doesn't do anything for his child, doesn't build anything for his child, doesn't do anything for their YouTube channel SO WHAT DOES HE DO ALL DAY!?!

Please could someone do a day in the life of Dave hahahah

Reactions: 27
This is a situation where Dave needs to grow a set of balls and be the mediator in between his parents and wife.

He should have said to Soaf, look, lets leave Dad to go round the shop with Barney and choose what they want.

Has anyone seen the Olaf bear since?! Nope. They didn't even get their grandparents voice put in it (which really is the only point of build a bear) - MAKE IT MAKE SENSE

Grandad Brown has bought Barney more than Soaf and Dave ever have.

Side note : Soaf has been VERY quiet about her new baby niece hasn't she....surprise surprise.
I knew we wouldn't see olaf again, they could have got a bear wearing a kilt to represent their Scottish roots. Dave should have let his dad and stepmum choose a gift. Typical of her having to get in on the act and choose a gift for Barney.

After watching yesterday's vlog, it proved to me there is nothing wrong with soph. When she rode on that unicorn, 30 years of age, I thought yet again as she was shamed dropping Barney on his head, got caught out with a photoshopped thumbnail, she is pretending to cover her disgusting neglect.

To see Barney in new clothes and so happy made me well up. He's warm and being looked after, the disgusting parents should hang their heads in shame. Am sure daves lovely mum is feeding him proper food instead of melty puffs.

I honestly don't give a tit about daves weight, look back at the vlogs at how long this con artist has been losing weight.

Please leave that gorgeous little boy in Scotland. Previously I cant remember who posted the comment, they said Barney laughs and puts his hands up to protect himself. I have thought for a long while that she acts at times like she's laughing with him but I've questioned the way she is with Barney. I would not say this lightly but I get an uncomfortable feeling at times. I have a few examples that I think are off but maybe its just I dislike her and him so much. Look at the valentines day vlog, beachball attack is not right.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I agree. He has so much free time it is infuriating that he has pissed it all away - so many people would love to have so much time to dedicate to weightloss, instead they cram in gym sessions before or after work, or when children are asleep. Dave and Soaf are both at home, he could do so much.
I 100% agree on the gym side of things but imagine having a life so so so beyond dull and having absolutely nothing to do in your day so all he has to do is sit on his fat arse with his withering witch of a wife watch Disney movies and shove food in his face. Honestly depresses me even writing it. Imagine living it

Reactions: 14
So in some cases of neglected and abused young children, they will often react how you wouldn't expect to the purportrator. So for example, when a manic owl eyed psycho who has clearly dropped you more than once waves an item manically in your face, you put your arms up and laugh out of fear and not necessarily laughing because you like it....

Look, not saying Barney is being abused to an extreme level but it does hit many categories of neglect and possible emotional abuse.

Yeah looks really safe…..
Car full of tit and Daves wanking in the gym!......Chip looks depressed already!!!

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.