Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hang on, isn't Dave technically able to drive if Soaf is in the car as long as the L plates are on? So why isn't he getting his practice in since he's such a qualified driver allegedly?

I used to really hate chip (irrational I know but it used to piss me off that Barneys need would get neglected) but after seeing how unhappy he was to see Soaf and Dave, I really know who the real bleeping villains are!!! Beauty and the beast? These two are more like Drizella and Anastasia!!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Just read the Wiki - well done to all who contributed to it btw - and something occurred to me. The spending the pin money on 6 months rent...this makes a LOT of sense right now as it’s been in the last few months they’ve seemed skint which would tie in with both having to pay the rent themselves and with the reduced views and funds arising from those.

It was this one right? I thought it definitely looked like it was for younger babies but seems to be 18 months +

Yes that’s it, to me it looks younger. I bet it never gets batteries put in it, like the bubble blower.

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Interesting choice of toy... How's Soaf going to shake that thing in Barney's face?! 🤭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can anyone help me with the timeline of pins and what the money went to?

Minnie chip pin - disney honeymoon and wedding
Chip NHS pin - moving house, kitting out the house, loaf, barney furntiure, 6 months rent,
Barney pin - (was 8 months ago) so probably kept them going last 8 months

Does that sound about right?

Reactions: 9
Can anyone help me with the timeline of pins and what the money went to?

Minnie chip pin - disney honeymoon and wedding
Chip NHS pin - moving house, kitting out the house, loaf, barney furntiure, 6 months rent,
Barney pin - (was 8 months ago) so probably kept them going last 8 months

Does that sound about right?
I think the Barney pin covered the loaf

Reactions: 13
Is there anyway to work out how much they make with affiliate? is it really that lucrative?

Wiki page is looking so bloody good!!!! EXCELLENT WORK GUYS!!! Their scams will never be forgotten!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We‘ve had really bad experiences at Yachtsman, Ale and Compass, Le Cellier and California Grill (first meal was fab, second not) to name a few signature restaurants. We've been going to Disney for over 25 years, own DVC and prefer to eat offsite. We always hire a car but know not everyone can/does. Disney restaurants have deteriorated over the years and are way overpriced. I suppose everyone has different standards and values and mine are probably very high due to the cost. It’s not all bad and had great meals at the likes of Boathouse, The Turf Club, Nine Dragons …………..
Disney cruise dinning is outstanding but they are almost double the cost of other cruise lines.
I consider myself to have high standards when it comes to food also and generally speaking wouldn't say that Disney is known for amazing food. It is overpriced, on that we can agree.

That said I've never had a bad meal at Yachtsman and find the cost comparable to a decent place in most capital cities.

Reactions: 6
interesting ! We had heard amazing things about cow fish and were planning on going next time … good to know its not worth it!
Everyone is different, we were recommended to go by some friends who said it was really nice & we all thought the same, we thought it was good value too.

Reactions: 3
That Doona pram/car seat is only suitable up to 12 months so VERY soon they’re doing to have to fork out for a new car seat (which are expensive!) and put their gifted pram into the car too. That’s going to be one HELL of a squeeze going anywhere with Barney, chip, Dave AND the big pram in the back (as we have their gifted Joolz one and it takes up our entire large boot!)

• Wow
Angles are everything. Of course he looks slimmer from the front with Barney half concealing him
BC0E7EE0-B4ED-406C-A076-0E3DBAAED9FE.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
This Wiki is bloody brilliant 👏👏👏 bravo everyone ❤

Flamily if you fancy a good read then check out Sophie and Dave's WIKI page ;)

• Heart
So he is admitting that at the start of this year, he was THE SAME weight at 2017? Jesus bleeping christ.

I'm sorry but unless he posts a photo of his sideways I don't believe it. How about posting this one Dave?
Exactly! Pretty sure they transformation pic has been edited has he looks quite slim in that compared to this one. What a head.

• Wow
An update.
He does definitely look different. But depends where the actual starting point was
using your child to hide behind isn’t a weight loss method FYI

the fact he’s not used an image from when this current weight loss attempt says a lot - mainly that he looks NO different

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
I would say that the side by side comparison it looks like he has lost a small amount of weight. But what I don't understand is that he recently said he could fit into clothes from 2017.......

But 2017 is when he was his heaviest? So how is that an achievement?

I think he is just slightly less heavy than his heaviest weight, which isn't really good enough considering he could have shed so much in 6 months and has been giving it the big one about his diet and workouts

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
He says his mum says he's changed his outlook on food....did she, aye?! :LOL:

(I think she's great, but I doubt she's observed a change in his outlook on food....last month she said the food was not all for him!)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.