Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That second pic is just a flattering picture
It like the ones I love of me when I’ve squeezed myself between two friends and I have a good silhouette!!
he’s Only lying to himself

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I'm not doubting he's lost a bit of weight but it looks like he chose a photo from 5 years ago where he was at his biggest and picked a more 'flattering' front on photo for a greater comparison.

Just classic deluded Dave

Reactions: 21
Lies lies lies!

Well cropped picture with his arm not in it and hiding behind Soph and baby face on versus side pic.

No way his mother said that either, only last night vlog he was shiteing on about all the food he was going to eat. And last week scoffing desserts in the hotel and 10 breakfast plates. AND he doesn’t show what he eats in a day.

I call bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Angles are everything. Of course he looks slimmer from the front with Barney half concealing him
View attachment 639997
The delusion!!!!!

This is Dave, 7 months of being in the gym all day every day, 'clean eating' and having a personal trainer. Sorry but the results are just not enough!!!!!!!

I have always been bigger, I completely understand the battles of weight but until I faced the mirror and accepted where I was, I was never going to change. Dave literally KIDS himself.

And his mum might think that oh, he's eating less. Because he's going between his Dads and His Mums and eating chips in between so he's hiding what he's actually eating!!!

• Haha
Barney looks so poorly in second picture 😥

I wonder how Dave's diet went whilst in Scotland? He was looking forward to irn bru, square sausage, tattie scones and haggis........brilliant :rolleyes:

Reactions: 14
That Doona pram/car seat is only suitable up to 12 months so VERY soon they’re doing to have to fork out for a new car seat (which are expensive!) and put their gifted pram into the car too. That’s going to be one HELL of a squeeze going anywhere with Barney, chip, Dave AND the big pram in the back (as we have their gifted Joolz one and it takes up our entire large boot!)
They’re probably sold it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That elephant rocker is such a waste of money, it will sit in the corner of his bedroom and be left. If she wanted it that much they should have bought it and let the grandad pick a toy like he intended.

Reactions: 17
He needs to do proper progress pics to track it. I do hope this time he is in the right head space, I guess time will tell.

I'm on abit of a fitness journey at the moment. Not weightloss exactly, more toning up and getting stronger and leaner. I take my pics in the same thing (black pants and a black crop top) in front of the same door. I do this every 2 weeks so I can clearly see my progress.

He needs to do proper progress pics to track it. I do hope this time he is in the right head space, I guess time will tell.

I'm on abit of a fitness journey at the moment. Not weightloss exactly, more toning up and getting stronger and leaner. I take my pics in the same thing (black pants and a black crop top) in front of the same door. I do this every 2 weeks so I can clearly see my progress.
THIS, 100%!!!
im sure he said either in slog or ig that he sends progress picz to his coach so why not use them 🤷🏽‍♀️ tattlers know why dave 💁🏽‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Anyone also think a beard can make a man look slightly similar too?
Yeah he has the beard to hide the fact he has no definition between his chin and his neck, he then trims it to try and sharpen his features. Cant hide it from the side though

• Haha
Reactions: 15
He's as delusional as ever.

Just like Soaf did the other day, they like to post this tit for attention and 'support' from the flamily. It's the usual 'tail between the legs' behaviour from these two nightmares.

Reactions: 12
Dave is like a girl whose thread I used to post on here called Kirsty Lea. Constantly posting side by side photos with hardly any difference between them.

She's still massive now, just slightly less massive but hasn't changed for years. I got so bored of the same photos over and over I don't even visit her thread anymore.

Can see Dave and his 'huge weight loss' pics having the same effect.

Reactions: 13
Sorry where is the comparison to the under pants shot? Oh yeah you’ve lost 0

• Haha
Reactions: 10
He's got the post-windsor-post-scotland food come down and is convincing himself he isn't as far off his goals as he actually is. They didn't show 99% of what they actually ate throughout their 'holidays' and so I can only imagine the sheer amount of binge eating Dave has done and found a photo of himself where he looks less horrendous from the front and has tricked himself.

These side photos don't lie Dave.

And this is after 7 intense months of personal trainer checking in each week, alleged blood tests, food diary, calorie counting, working out in the gym 100 times a day, doing 20k steps a day. Does he think people are bloody blind!?

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.