Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been a lurker here for a week or two, first time poster! Like a few new people here I have seen the error of my ways.

I’ve been following SAD for a few years because I see a lot of myself in them;
Same age, with my husband since 17, married around the same time, honeymoon in Orlando, have a daughter one month older than Barney. So I feel like they were relatable to me. But I’ve realised that’s where the comparisons stop. I’ve got a full time job, run an Etsy side business, have a mortgage, clean and cook etc. Most of my money goes on my daughter who has everything she needs and enough toys to make a toy shop envious and her happiness is my main goal.

What converted me is just realising how Sophie is doing as a mother, no desire to make Barney her main priority and no desire to admit to herself that she is struggling and needs help. They have just become less relatable and less likeable over the past few months and I think a lot of people are being to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Sorry but that car is absolutely ridiculous for obese Dave, Sophie and Barney and Chip crammed in the back with tit all over the place. It is so dangerous!!
If Dave was a normal size and they put stuff in the boot rather than having it crammed everywhere it might be ok! Does the dog even have a seatbelt on? If she crashed or breaks suddenly he could go flying through the windscreen or crush Barney.

riveting content for Scotland as per usual. I wonder if they are visiting Edinburgh, Glasgow, maybe going to Loch Lomond? Or will they be sat on ybeir arses letting Daves mum do everything for them.

This is harsh but they have failed as parents.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Were the extenuating circumstances Dave was talking about the fact that he's a lazy bleep who eats too much

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Someone posted the link of the elephant rocking seat and it was only £10 more than the display Abacus! And when you compare it to the price of a dress from Mango or a couple bits from new look there’s no reason why she couldn’t of got this ages ago and granddad get the gift he wanted to! Where are her priorities?!

Also guys… of course there is a difference is the two pictures he is all muscle now thanks to leeum and the gem

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17
So in some cases of neglected and abused young children, they will often react how you wouldn't expect to the purportrator. So for example, when a manic owl eyed psycho who has clearly dropped you more than once waves an item manically in your face, you put your arms up and laugh out of fear and not necessarily laughing because you like it....

Look, not saying Barney is being abused to an extreme level but it does hit many categories of neglect and possible emotional abuse.

Car full of tit and Daves wanking in the gym!......Chip looks depressed already!!!
I agree not being abused at an extreme level but categories of neglect and possible abuse. It's just at times I question the way she is with Barney. He is not much better either, standing around laughing.

Typical a picture of the dog, says it all. Poor Barney wont get any peace now.

Reactions: 12
I’ve been a lurker here for a week or two, first time poster! Like a few new people here I have seen the error of my ways.

I’ve been following SAD for a few years because I see a lot of myself in them;
Same age, with my husband since 17, married around the same time, honeymoon in Orlando, have a daughter one month older than Barney. So I feel like they were relatable to me. But I’ve realised that’s where the comparisons stop. I’ve got a full time job, run an Etsy side business, have a mortgage, clean and cook etc. Most of my money goes on my daughter who has everything she needs and enough toys to make a toy shop envious and her happiness is my main goal.

What converted me is just realising how Sophie is doing as a mother, no desire to make Barney her main priority and no desire to admit to herself that she is struggling and needs help. They have just become less relatable and less likeable over the past few months and I think a lot of people are being to see this.
Welcome!! We've all been there, previous flamily/viewers that have all seen the light, and like you say, once you start to see them for who they really are, there is no looking back! <3

Completely agree!!! I think the fact that you've got a young child the same age as Barney and can see the strange behaviour really does say it all. She is the worlds worst mother.

I agree not being abused at an extreme level but categories of neglect and possible abuse. It's just at times I question the way she is with Barney. He is not much better either, standing around laughing.

Typical a picture of the dog, says it all. Poor Barney wont get any peace now.
Barneys first birthday in two weeks guys......This is going to be a REALLY telling time....

Reactions: 12
I'm sorry, but Dave has had 7 months. 7 months of all the gym gear he needs and all the time in the world and he looks no different. I did think he looked slightly slimmer in the face but the pics from knappily don't lie and they clearly eidt/use particular photos/use the beard.
An absolute joke, just completely fooling people and himself

Reactions: 23
He’s had the entire pandemic to walk his arse off and eat better + during the pregnancy. He will be exactly the same in another 12 months.

Plenty of no gym equipment workouts on YouTube.

Reactions: 21
Pretty sure the sweat pictures are for our benefit. He literally never looks like he sweats and now all of a sudden he’s sweating buckets. I think he’s chucked water over himself or something 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think he must be sweating after tattle released side view photos of him.

Or maybe a week away from his 'matt-wank-bank-station' was just too much and the poor guy exploded.

Dave's had time and money at his disposal and instead has been pissing around, drinking monster and touching himself to photos of bodybuilders.

Little word on parenting Dave, you aren't nailing it, you're bleeping failing it mate!

Also, excuses Dave has used to far as to why he's fallen off the bandwagon multiple times;
Sinus infection (which dragged on for weeks in the most dramatic fashion)
Covid Jab
Barney hitting his Covid Jab
His teeth. Which had a miraculous recovery when it came to ice lollies and steak eating....

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Pretty sure the sweat pictures are for our benefit. He literally never looks like he sweats and now all of a sudden he’s sweating buckets. I think he’s chucked water over himself or something 😂
Probably stuck his head in barneys bath water as I'm guessing these pair would be to lazy to pull the plug out and wash the bath out after every bath time

Reactions: 6
So he's travelled from Scotland, unpacked the car, done a workout and done 25k steps? THE LIESSSSSS.

I cannot cope with the sheer bullshit from these two.

The fact neither of them have posted anything of Barney today says it all. Poor kid is back to last spot in the worlds shittest failing flamily.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 23
It really makes me cringe that he has to show selfies of himself sweating (which NO ONE wants to see btw).

YES DAVE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEART RATE UP. WHAT A GROUNDBREAKING REVELATION 😠🙄🙄

Imagine exercising and not documenting it 😱

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
It really makes me cringe that he has to show selfies of himself sweating (which NO ONE wants to see btw).

YES DAVE THAT'S WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU GET YOUR HEART RATE UP. WHAT A GROUNDBREAKING REVELATION 😠🙄🙄

Imagine exercising and not documenting it 😱
He's trying to make up to his 19 year old boyfriend trainer. Sorry about the steaks but look at me doing some steps around the garden in my hobbit feet.

Reactions: 11
Whoops sorry, yeah it is actually him! It's listed on his acting profile.
He's really done very little for being an AACCTTTORRRRRRR since leaving school
Whats the link please to his acting profile? Xx

Reactions: 2
Yeah looks really safe…..
I honestly don't know how they have so much stuff for themselves and a baby for, what? A week? We are just back from a caravan holiday, there are 5 of us (me, my partner, our 8, 6 and 1 year old) we went for a week and didn't have this much stuff and that was with celebrating 3 birthdays while there so we had presents etc with us too. They're just so unorangised and messy everything just looks shoved in including the baby and dog

Whoops sorry, yeah it is actually him! It's listed on his acting profile.
He's really done very little for being an AACCTTTORRRRRRR since leaving school
No babe, you heard that wrong. He's not an ACTOR he's a TRACTOR. That explains the size 😂😂 honestly pissing myself, if you Google any name from TPTGW they come up straight away on Google (apart from Laura white because someone on x factor was called that so she comes up mostly) Google David brown and you get this.....

I know he is really professional and important so uses his middle name but STILL I used my partners second name on my socials and even my picture comes up when I put in my name with my family name, I'm the most irrelevant witch ever and I'm still more relivant than this sack

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
So he's travelled from Scotland, unpacked the car, done a workout and done 25k steps? THE LIESSSSSS.

I cannot cope with the sheer bullshit from these two.

The fact neither of them have posted anything of Barney today says it all. Poor kid is back to last spot in the worlds shittest failing flamily.
Totally agree it is all lies and also... the little ‘m’ in the corner 🤔 when I look at my steps on my phone app it has my initial where the ‘m’ is on what Dave has posted. I’ve just had my sons look at theirs and it’s shows as their initial too. So I don’t believe this is Dave at all his found it and is using it to lie once more!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I do three 30 minute walks a day around work and get 16000 steps consistently, how on earth does Dave manage 20k after driving back from Scotland all day and doing a gym workout?! I would love him to update his stories when he’s actually on this two hour walk every day 😂 or show us a day in the life with allllll his workouts 😂😂

Reactions: 22
Totally agree it is all lies and also... the little ‘m’ in the corner 🤔 when I look at my steps on my phone app it has my initial where the ‘m’ is on what Dave has posted. I’ve just had my sons look at theirs and it’s shows as their initial too. So I don’t believe this is Dave at all his found it and is using it to lie once more!
I’ve looked again and he could be in as ‘me’ apologies!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.