Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmm I see mine but not sure anyone else can 🤔they must have a comments section ,that only they can see ,full of people they have deleted pulling them up on their crap. Is that how it works
Log out and see if you can see your comment, if you can't then they have shadow banned it so basically only you can see it when you're logged in x

Reactions: 4
99 👎 and 56 sickly sweet comments, which means they are definitely deleting whatever they don’t want publishing. The messages are still getting through to them unless their management are filtering comments. Truth hurts!

Reactions: 10
I feel so sorry for Dave's parents..it is so obvious Dave's Dad didn't want the elephant thing. To be honest in that situation, when they knew Dave's dad was looking forward to taking Barney they should have both taken a step back and Let Dave's dad and Barney choose together. That moment has been stolen fro his Dad and his Dad basically ended up just buying whatever Sophie wanted.

You can see how much Dave's parents adore Barney. He would be so much better off growing up in Scotland

• Sad
Reactions: 29
Log out and see if you can see your comment, if you can't then they have shadow banned it so basically only you can see it when you're logged in x
Ye I see it when logged out. So take it I'm not banned yet ! 🤣 So unbelievable that constructive criticism isn't allowed on their channel. In their eyes they don't deserve any criticism whatsoever 🤨

Reactions: 4
They've been pretty quiet since it's been uploaded, think they are probably planning what damage control to do (probs crying and claiming mental health)
When what they really should be doing is looking for a job, learning to drive and looking after their child

Reactions: 11
They can bury their heads in the sand about negative comments as much as they like, but at the end of the day they know it's not just tattlers that are now commenting, they know deep down that their own flamily are pulling them up on the :poop:show and slowly but surely this thread is growing with exflamily who have seen the light.

Do you know where there’s a smyths? Conveniently 5 mins from the Trafford centre. They could have taken Barney so much sooner. I agree, it would have been nice for just Dave and his dad to take him without princess discharge running amuck on unicorns
They went this time because Dave's Dad was bank rolling it and that evil wicked witch made him buy that elephant and like what someone said on here, they'll name it "dumbo" so they can crowbar disney in for the sycophant flamily. I think Dave's Dad really wanted to buy him that car and Barney looked excited about the car too, but Demented Owl eyes put her foot down on the elephant. I get the impression she'll use Barney as a weapon, everyone has to dance to her tune or there'll be no more visits to scotland, the vile bint. Sorry I every came on this thread now, I didn't even know these two existed until I saw them mentioned on Brogan's thread but I can't stop hate watching 🙈 all your comment crack me up though and you are all telling it as it is ! Soaf needs to have a good read here and get her priorities in order!

• Sad
Reactions: 21
I think I got blocked or shadowed too, my comment is only there when I'm logged in I didnt comment anything nasty or rude just that the Elephant was nice but had they thought about buying him a ride in or push round toy since he's about to start walking. I hate that they can't understand that you put your life on you tube you are going to get opinions and ideas that you may not like or agree with. They just frustrate me so much and I'm a real easy going person. I wonder if any of Daves family have ever read here, they seem like normal people, I'd be mortified to think my son and daughter in law were behaving that awfully that they have 30 threads on here devoted to them. I would think though that if they did have concerns they would keep them quiet, Soph would probably stop them seeing Barney and Dave would back her up, I get the feeling from the Vlogs they are in that she's not that enamoured with Daves family.

Was it Dave's dad that took them to Build-a-Bear too when they were down visiting? I got the same vibe - walking round looking at the different options and then him going "well will we get him that one then?" and Sophie saying "yes please". It just felt really awkward both times!

• Wow
Reactions: 20
Poor old Dave's Dad got two pieces of cheese from the motorway services as a "thank you" for Chip's care for over a week - plus him driving half of the distance to collect him, saving them hundreds in dog boarding fees. They are such cheapskates giving him that paltry token gesture of thanks!

I was watching another old slog earlier (lord help me) where Soaf explains that Chip LOVES it at his "Grandparent's" house because he is walked 2-3 times per day. Giving away the fact that you don't walk him then Soaf...... disgusting. They should never had purchased that dog, they can't meet his needs and they still prioritise him above Barney so that's saying something! In the slog Soaf actually says "I can't imagine loving our baby more than Chip" (Gender Ring Test! Boy Or Girl?!: 5:03 minutes in). So bewildering even Dave gave a micro expression of "WTF".

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
Poor old Dave's Dad got two pieces of cheese from the motorway services as a "thank you" for Chip's care for over a week - plus him driving half of the distance to collect him, saving them hundreds in dog boarding fees. They are such cheapskates giving him that paltry token gesture of thanks!
They should have timed it better so when dave’s dad stayed he drove back and took chip with him!!

Reactions: 13
Even worse he said it was a Father's Day / thank you for looking after Chip present. Yeah, thanks Dave.........

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Oh my god the Wiki is looking amazing guys!!! Well done guys, absolute epic group effort.

I don't get why they didn't let Daves Dad and wife take Barney in the toy shop alone and let him pick something himself. The elephant won't last 5 minutes with a baby almost walking?! I don't get it. Surely they're for much young babies?

Reactions: 9
The thing is, if they got the little tike car it would be played with til he is 5 ish, the elephant thing is for a smaller baby and if she had really wanted that then she should have gotten it months ago to hold him while he rocks. He won’t be interested in it for long, however it PERFECTLY matches the nursery aesthetic. It’s all about Sophie and more fool the dad giving in tbh!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
The thing is, if they got the little tike car it would be played with til he is 5 ish, the elephant thing is for a smaller baby and if she had really wanted that then she should have gotten it months ago to hold him while he rocks. He won’t be interested in it for long, however it PERFECTLY matches the nursery aesthetic. It’s all about Sophie and more fool the dad giving in tbh!
Couldn't agree more.

I'm sorry but her in laws need to just order it, get it delivered to their house and not give any fucks what she says. Poor Barney is going to have the shittest 1st birthday!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Also chip is just going to slobber all over that elephant, plus he’s getting mobile, they should have encouraged that…. But oh no. Lazy is as lazy does

• Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.