Sophie and Dave #30 Dino Club is dead, god tier wife is dropping her baby on his head

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yachtsman is amazing. You know that one place you always have to book on every trip?
We‘ve had really bad experiences at Yachtsman, Ale and Compass, Le Cellier and California Grill (first meal was fab, second not) to name a few signature restaurants. We've been going to Disney for over 25 years, own DVC and prefer to eat offsite. We always hire a car but know not everyone can/does. Disney restaurants have deteriorated over the years and are way overpriced. I suppose everyone has different standards and values and mine are probably very high due to the cost. It’s not all bad and had great meals at the likes of Boathouse, The Turf Club, Nine Dragons …………..
Disney cruise dinning is outstanding but they are almost double the cost of other cruise lines.

Reactions: 6
They use Barney in almost every thumbnail 😕 makes me sad. Talk about boundaries...

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Let me know if I missed anything in the Wiki timeline hahahaha (I'm off sick this week for an op and my god I'm using my time wisely hahahaha)

Once upon a time, there was a owl eyed princess called Sophie, who started a YouTube channel called SophieBelle back in February 2013. Her channel consisted of primark hauls, tag videos and Q&A's and mostly, she presented as this squeaky clean, perfect princess who often would touch her hair and birds would sing. Also in 2013, a self proclaimed handsome Oaf named Dave who also started a YouTube channel called Davedoesweightloss and it was during this time that these two decided to meet up, and fell madly, deeply in love. The owl eyed princess was studying to be a teacher and decided to not be a wise owl and used her student loan to pay for a trip to Disney World for her and her Oaf.

The two have moved around several times since the start of their channel. They initially lived in a flat in London, then moved back in with their parents as Dave got a touring acting role, then moved to Baskingstoke into a house, got pregnant, then moved back with their parents and then have since settled at the Beige Bungalow in Cheshire.

The owl eyed princess, being the cunning scammer she is known for today, decided to pretend to 'book a Disney World holiday for Dave's 30th' back in 2017. So once again, they scrimped and they saved and they went back to Disney World. Now, they realised that these videos did very well on the YouTube and so decided to leave their own channels behind (both of which now only 1 video between them) and have a joint channel called Sophie and Dave. This would document their incredible love story..... However, as with many fairytales, real life got in the way and they found that like many, regular folk, they couldn't afford to keep going back to Disney World without good jobs. So they decided to scam their regular viewers by releasing a pin! They had just bought a cute new puppy and thought, who wouldn't want a pin of their dog with some Minnie ears on! And so, their scamming ways began. Their fellow scams helped pay for their wedding, honeymoon and let's not forget, their home, furniture and £1,500 loaf sofa. More of that further down the Wiki page....

Now, 2020 brought into the world a beautiful red headed prince called Barney who is the most beautiful little boy anyone could have dreamed of, except for our Soaf and Dave of course. Barney continues to be an afterthought of their life, has hardly any toys or clothing items and gets pushed aside for the worlds most poorly trained dog.

So 7 years later from their channel creations, Dave is still not losing weight, Sophiebelle has not been resurrected from the dead as promised months ago and we continue to watch the tit show that is, SOPHIE AND DAVE.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Ok so, something fishy is going on. I commented on my YouTube saying that they still need to sit down & address their failures to the channel etc. The second I refreshed the page (it took 2 seconds as I have very fast WiFi) the comment was NOWHERE to be seen? I thinkkkk they’ve actually blocked comments from people who aren’t subscribed to the or something? Because I tried writing another comment just now, & again, it’s not showing up?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Ok so, something fishy is going on. I commented on my YouTube saying that they still need to sit down & address their failures to the channel etc. The second I refreshed the page (it took 2 seconds as I have very fast WiFi) the comment was NOWHERE to be seen? I thinkkkk they’ve actually blocked comments from people who aren’t subscribed to the or something? Because I tried writing another comment just now, & again, it’s not showing up?
What they could have done is blocked comments with certain phrases
For example they could block the phrase "weight loss" or "overweight" to block comments about Dave

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
Just tried writing another comment simply saying "Please can you sit down & address the failures that's happened recently..." to see if a kinder approach would go through. But nope, it IS NOT showing.

• Wow
Just tried writing another comment simply saying "Please can you sit down & address the failures that's happened recently..." to see if a kinder approach would go through. But nope, it IS NOT showing.
I also think you can put ALL comments in to a holding area and they then press release to publish. We watch a few Florida vloggers and one of them explained honestly how they deal with any negativity in their comments

Reactions: 7
Strange narcissistic weirdos! Only wanting suck arse comments . Of course that will back fire when flamily get scunnerd that they can only post dinosaur emojis or " you are so wonderful " comments 😂

• Sick
If they have you restricted (like they have me) then your comments will show for you but nobody else. They see them though.
However, sounds like they outright deleted yours.

Here, I’ve tested it just now and I can still see mine however I doubt anyone else can. Except them of course but hey they should read it...
E20BA4D3-A7E7-41B1-9812-EB3BC67FA145.png

Reactions: 5
Hmmm I see mine but not sure anyone else can 🤔they must have a comments section ,that only they can see ,full of people they have deleted pulling them up on their crap. Is that how it works

Reactions: 4
Hmmm I see mine but not sure anyone else can 🤔they must have a comments section ,that only they can see ,full of people they have deleted pulling them up on their crap. Is that how it works
Think so!! The thing is, they have to still see them even if the world can’t so maybe one day they might start taking in some of the constructive criticism...Won’t hold my breath!

Reactions: 4
Wow!!! They mustttt be doing that then..... How Embarrassing. What the hell... They literally can NOT take any criticism

Reactions: 5
A mum vlogger i watched said she had blocked any comments saying "breast is best" from appearing as she was formula feeding and didn't want to any other formula feeding mums feeling bad by reading those comments, so it is very easily done.
Can almost guarantee if someone commented using the word Fat on S&D it won't appear

A mum vlogger i watched said she had blocked any comments saying "breast is best" from appearing as she was formula feeding and didn't want to any other formula feeding mums feeling bad by reading those comments, so it is very easily done.
Can almost guarantee if someone commented using the word Fat on S&D it won't appear
Right, creativity is required, we could try being overly wordy and use synonyms to ask the same questions without the usual keywords? Then again, if they're all on approval there's no point...

Reactions: 3
I once asked if the bought subscribers and I’ve never been able to comment since 😳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The comments are definitely on approval/block anyone who's ever called them out before.

• Angry
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.