Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do we reckon Dave decided to have a little sit down by the bibs in that hotel car park? Yknow, for old times sake? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Imagine her sending that bikini back 🤢 Ole Discharge included...

I think it’s fine to say someone looks hideous in a bikini she is trying to sell to us. It’s ill-fitting and she had the entire ASOS catalogue at her disposal!
I agree, it’s ok to comment on attire whether it’s jeans, a swimsuit etc.

She didn’t sell that bikini to me at all - it was the wrong shape for her figure, the straps were baggy and twisted on her shoulders, the cup too small and the bottoms were just wrong for her shape. A high leg bikini bottom would have been a better shape for her.

Reactions: 10
No way is he flamily... Im sure now he's taking the piss. Actually beginning to like him 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It was a few pages back where someone said they were happiest at Disney but they didn’t even look happy on their honeymoon there.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Sorry but less than a week after you’ve allegedly had a massive dental problem, have been hacked into and stitched up and apparently still have the wisdom tooth pain......he’s chomping on steak, fries, fudge and duck know what else he ISNT filming. The who dentist thing was LIES LIES LIES for attention.
And now off to a week in Scotland where he will no doubt binge eat his way through the trip. The man is deranged and she’s a bleeping witch.

two holidays for two people who do duck all, don’t clean their house, don’t play with their kid and don’t have jobs 🤢🤢🤢🤢
Not to mention alllll the car snaaaaaackkkks he probably enjoyed on the journey down to Windsor

I swear this guy is full of bantz.... he's commented on Dave's post now.
'If I can be half the man you are...' ?! Does he mean quite literally?😂

Also, was legoland gifted? Dave's post doesn't mention it anywhere.
This has got to be big fat Dave posting this crap surely?

Also surely now that Knappily are self-isolating before being tested, surely S&D and Barney should be too. Certainly not driving to Scotland! They were in very close proximity to them in that photo from saturday

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Does anyone else watch them and it’s like Barney isn’t theirs? There just seems a huge disconnect. Seeings he’s a year old, it just seems like something is missing.
Dave’s Mum had more connection with Barney than his own Mummy and Daddy! When they met her on the driveway when she arrived from Scotland it was such a precious genuine moment. Barney had an instant connection with his Nanna and the love for her Grandson was so natural.

It’s sad that Sophie doesn’t have the same love for her baby that she has for Chip.

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Your profile picture has me DDDDDDDEAAAAAAAAD. I am crying 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ahah thaaanks! Was due a change.. it's the tooth gap that really gets me 👌
I must be going Dave mad because the thaaaanks all I heard in my head as I read it was Dave saying thaaanks 😂

And then looking at the picture again, all I hear is his SCREAAAAAMING thinking he is Arnold Schwarzenegger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I must be going Dave mad because the thaaaanks all I heard in my head as I read it was Dave saying thaaanks 😂

And then looking at the picture again, all I hear is his SCREAAAAAMING thinking he is Arnold Schwarzenegger 😂😂😂
thaaaaaankssss like SSNNAAAAAAACCKKSSSSS and YYAAAAAAAASSSS 💀💀

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I honestly think he’s being sarcastic! he’s got to be! There is no way his comments are genuine

Reactions: 10
If they don't want him reaching for their food order him something. Kids meals are cheap enough and I'm sure Dave would happily consume what Barney doesn't eat.
I bet the freebie included 2 adult meals and 2 desserts only, possibly breakfast too (we will see that on the next one presumably) as they fed him their own pouch shite again and veggie sticks. They’re too mean to buy him a kid meal out of pocket. When my kid and nephews/nieces were that age and we ate out we’d ask for a veggie bowl for them which would come with mash and whatever seasonal veg were on the menu and feed them that together with tastes of our own if the food was suitable and not too spicy. Personally I used to choose things I knew he would enjoy sharing with me, a full and fed child is a happy child in our family and they tend to then sleep well so everyone is happy.

I’ve been blocked a while by them both, literally NO idea why as I’m a bleeping delight! 🤣🤣 Has anyone commented on them heading to Scotland at a time they SHOULD be isolating due to the Knapp’s sick kid?

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
Sophie & Dave #30 What’s Dave going to get caught doing in a car park today? 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.