Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They well and truly fucked that hotel ad up. How embarrassing. They can’t even do a decent review and this is their job.

They are so irresponsible it’s unreal. I really hope their landlord decides to sell his dog hair covered house and they end up having to find a new house with a big annoying dog and have Daves GEM in tow 😂😂 mwhahaha and no jobs. Good luck finding another landlord that would take you on.

She is definitely plotting another pin release to exploit Barneys first birthday. 100%

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Someone commented on vlog that his face shows he’s lost so much weight...

Where??? It looks bigger to me there!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Someone commented on vlog that his face shows he’s lost so much weight...

Where??? It looks bigger to me there!
He definitely looks the biggest he’s ever looked. In 2017, he was HUGE on that Disney trip and he’s only just fitting BACK into those clothes....

Reactions: 7
He is literally obsessed with food. Even the ad for the hotel says ‘we worked up an appetite’. Try going a whole day without mentioning food slave

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I noticed the used mask sitting on the table beside Oafs plate 🤮🤢 That is just disgusting. A stinking probably saliva covered , hairy mask is the last thing you want in view while enjoy a meal in a nice restaurant! ,Their personal hygiene and good manners are severely lacking . ( Especially considering the need for more caution due to covid 😳)
Oh Runnymede you certainly choose the slobbiest vloggers you could didn't you. You wasted your money . Would not stay there now ever.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
Also the title said travel day. But they literally arrived within 30 seconds of the video starting. I thought it was a sneak peak intro style to begin with but nope just bad editing

• Haha
I never made any comment that her body looked bad in any way or that she shouldn't be wearing a bikini? She looks fine. Just my opinion that I felt we didn't necessarily need to nearly see her nips out while she's trying to prove shes enjoying this "first" experience with her son. As others have said a better fit and it would have made the world of difference.
I don’t recall nearly seeing her nips? What you’re describing is a plunge bikini top? That’s the style of the bikini 🙄 excuse me whilst I categorise all my swimwear and clothing into ones I should and shouldn’t wear around children

• Heart
They 100% had a row after Barney faceplanted the floor in the live.

Surely even Drongo Dave wouldn't be walking round a car park at midnight otherwise.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
The walking around a car park is absolutely bizarre behaviour when you’ve gone on a family weekend away. What a life they live 😂

So bored of Sophie’s tits been out on her Instagram. The body positivity shite is pointless when you have a perfectly normal body. It’s just a look at me attention seeking thing. There is nothing wrong with the bikini it’s not too revealing if you’re in a swimming pool but I’m so bored of her posing in her underwear now.

Reactions: 25
Can’t let her forget that 8 months ago she had a video in which she constantly said how much she hated her body.
And the constant ongoing weight chat about her body.

She didn’t have a decent swimsuit on because it wasn’t about being practical and playing with her toddler but showing off her body for the Instagram ad that she used to try and sell it. They looked like they spent less than 10 minutes in that pool. I bet they got permission to film for a set time (15 Mins) and soon got out again.

• Sad
  • Heart
So Dave trotted off to the gym past 9pm in sliders and socks hoping for a workout - you can't work out in socks and sliders! Jesus wept.

• Haha
  • Wow
I've seen the knaps little girl is poorly and they are isolating i bet Sophie and dave are going shell we have a week off then clickbait a video we've had to isolate

• Wow
Reactions: 12
I don’t recall nearly seeing her nips? What you’re describing is a plunge bikini top? That’s the style of the bikini 🙄 excuse me whilst I categorise all my swimwear and clothing into ones I should and shouldn’t wear around children
I know what a plunge top is and I can also see when one is too small. You have your opinion and I have mine. The point is she did not put that bikini on to enjoy the time with her son. She did it so she could write body positive posts about her perfectly normal and thin body, advertise the bikini and get as many people to look at her page and hashtags as possible. She did not do it to enjoy time with Barney. Its all about showing off yet again and hoping to make money.

• Heart
Just seen the video and Dave holding Barney's arm down and looking really angry about him racing for his mask, it's what babies do. My 6 month old does this and did it when we went to the swimming pool last week. I find it cute and funny and so did the staff that worked there. No need to aggressively hold his arm down and get angry, it's cute, your baby wants to see your face and is confused about why you're wearing it. I wonder what other cute things Barney does that pisses him off!

Also was there any need to put him in his PJs to go for the meal, was it so they all looked under dressed? He was up ages after they got back when they were eating their dessert. If they don't want him reaching for their food order him something. Kids meals are cheap enough and I'm sure Dave would happily consume what Barney doesn't eat.

• Sad
He said socks and sliders but did we see them??was it his famous crocs? I can’t face watching the slog again 🦖

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just seen the video and Dave holding Barney's arm down and looking really angry about him racing for his mask, it's what babies do. My 6 month old does this and did it when we went to the swimming pool last week. I find it cute and funny and so did the staff that worked there. No need to aggressively hold his arm down and get angry, it's cute, your baby wants to see your face and is confused about why you're wearing it. I wonder what other cute things Barney does that pisses him off!

Also was there any need to put him in his PJs to go for the meal, was it so they all looked under dressed? He was up ages after they got back when they were eating their dessert. If they don't want him reaching for their food order him something. Kids meals are cheap enough and I'm sure Dave would happily consume what Barney doesn't eat.
Haven’t watched the vlog but what?! They took him out for a meal in his pyjamas?!

Reactions: 4
He said socks and sliders but did we see them??was it his famous crocs? I can’t face watching the slog again 🦖
Yeah at some point , I think while looking for the gym he points the camera down, you can just see a quick glimpse.
Soph obviously was the one who went on the beg for this trip as the welcome note was addressed only to her. How excited was Dave about that fudge and the food van outside the window 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Haven’t watched the vlog but what?! They took him out for a meal in his pyjamas?!
Yeah, they said that they're taking him in his PJ's because it was normally his bedtime when they were going for the meal. They then showed him being up age's after they got back. Why they couldn't have got him changed when they got back to their room I don't know, even if he did go to sleep straight away it doesn't take long to put him in his PJ's. Then again this is from a man who probably went there in his socks and sliders with a hole in his top, so they have different standards to the rest of us

Did anyone else notice when Soaf was kissing Barney when she went for the facial she glanced sideways to make sure Dave was getting it on video? Clearly not a sincere kiss goodbye and just for show for the cameras. I do wonder how much of an insincere cow she is in real life.

No wonder they don't have friends, you never hear of them going and meeting up with any their friends once lockdown was lifted. No BBQ's, no daytime drinks with friends whilst the other one watches Barney or their family does. What sad little lives!

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
Also the title said travel day. But they literally arrived within 30 seconds of the video starting. I thought it was a sneak peak intro style to begin with but nope just bad editing
I thought this! A travel day includes elements of traveling there, but we just had a few seconds of them filling up with petrol 🤣

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.