Sophie and Dave #29 Champagne lifestyle, Irn Bru wages.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet the freebie included 2 adult meals and 2 desserts only, possibly breakfast too (we will see that on the next one presumably) as they fed him their own pouch shite again and veggie sticks. They’re too mean to buy him a kid meal out of pocket. When my kid and nephews/nieces were that age and we ate out we’d ask for a veggie bowl for them which would come with mash and whatever seasonal veg were on the menu and feed them that together with tastes of our own if the food was suitable and not too spicy. Personally I used to choose things I knew he would enjoy sharing with me, a full and fed child is a happy child in our family and they tend to then sleep well so everyone is happy.

I’ve been blocked a while by them both, literally NO idea why as I’m a bleeping delight! 🤣🤣 Has anyone commented on them heading to Scotland at a time they SHOULD be isolating due to the Knapp’s sick kid?
That's a brilliant idea about the veg bowl. I'm baby led weaning and we went for a meal in a pub today which didn't have a children's menu and had no veggie options on the sides menu so we just ended up getting him some chips. I felt awful as it's not the most healthy or tasty of meals and nothing on our plates was suitable as it was either raw veg in the salad or spicy meat and rice. Will definitely ask if they can sort us a veg bowl.

But yeah it's most likely they would have had to buy Barney's meal and the pair of cheapskates didn't want to fork out for him.

Reactions: 10
I honestly despise this pair more and more every day
I'm ready for their almighty downfall
And I'm sorry I'm not wishing it to happen, but literally the way dave acts he deserves a health scare because he's that delusional over his weight and health.
There are people out there struggling to lose weight because of a manner of reasons
-depression, binge eating disorder, no time to workout etc
That useless sack of tit and excuse for a man and father has all the free time in the world to do a REAL workout plan and REAL meal prep plan to lose weight, he has a dog and an infant son he can take on walks, and all the time in the world available to see a local doctor to discuss these things instead of being like most people where he would have to wait for an appointment depending on him work schedule.
He is nothing but a dirty, useless slob.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
If they were sensible and cautious and cared about their baby they would isolate until a negative Covid result from Knappily but they technically don’t until she’s positive as they DEFINITELY were in close proximity in legoland. Dave can still catch Covid after two jabs and it would kill him. He’s so bleeping delusional.

I quite like that Knappily mentioned then once and moved on 😂

Reactions: 17
Dave stopped by security for loitering in his sliders and socks in the dark 😂 They couldn’t have checked the info in their room for the gym opening times? 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Dave stopped by security for loitering in his sliders and socks in the dark 😂 They couldn’t have checked the info in their room for the gym opening times? 🤪
I bet he left in a strop after recording her dropping the baby on his head and having her chew his ear off, either that or she chucked him out so he hadn’t time to check...even if he’d had the intelligence to!

I bet he left in a strop after recording her dropping the baby on his head and having her chew his ear off, either that or she chucked him out so he hadn’t time to check...even if he’d had the intelligence to!
Maybe he was trying to get better signal to delete all the negative comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
duck me dave is so cringey in his Insta story, he’s actually jealous Nhappilyeverafter dad likes Barney better than him. Maybe because Barney doesn’t flirt with him like you do Dave?
Do everyone a favour come out of the closet, find someone that actually loves you and returns your compliments constantly and just remember to leave Soaf the loaf and chip in the divorce settlement

Reactions: 13
The pic with knappily ever after...sophies top she wore to legoland looks to be the same one she wore the day they got to the hotel that she wore before and after swimming,and to the meal.
Could just be another white top though. 🤢

Reactions: 9
What is their obsession with Knappily? Knappily are going to Disney in Feb apparently so I bet these two jokers are trying to jump on their trip.

Reactions: 9
Sorry if this has already been said.

Did he go to the gym with only sliders and socks?

That room wasn't even that nice for the price!?

Reactions: 14
How they afford anything is beyond me! I'm waiting till next month just to buy some £40 b&q garden chairs! Rent is so expensive I don't understand how they get by besides handouts from others. Not jealous of them in the slightest though, id rather have my own independence and know I've earned the luxuries I have rather than know its come from other hard working peoples pockets.

How they afford anything is beyond me! I'm waiting till next month just to buy some £40 b&q garden chairs! Rent is so expensive I don't understand how they get by besides handouts from others. Not jealous of them in the slightest though, id rather have my own independence and know I've earned the luxuries I have rather than know its come from other hard working peoples pockets.
Completely agree. Anyone who works or has bills to pay cannot understand how these two are making money. Their views are down, their ads are non existent. They are either borrowing a lot of money or are using credit to get by. They are beyond delusional. I bet a pin is coming

Reactions: 15
So the Knapps are isolating but SAD can't possibly hold off a few days to go to Scotland as because you know they have so much to do and can't possibly change their plans. Selfish tossers, just go and spread your potential germs further afield! I really hope the Knapps see what they are like now, as much as I don't trust her I respect that she is not taking any risks as she knows first hand how bad it can get!

• Angry
Reactions: 14
Sorry if this has already been said.

Did he go to the gym with only sliders and socks?

That room wasn't even that nice for the price!?
He did but it was 9:30 and closed. He said he just missed it, yeah by about 2 hours. I hope they would turn him away wearing only sliders, can’t be safe.

The room was tired and tatty looking.

Reactions: 8
Can’t comment on the room as even though the title said room tour I hardly saw anything of it!

Reactions: 8
When they finally put Barney in the high chair in the restaurant, but he was sitting behind Dave so Dave could just fling bits of tomato at him and then go back to focusing on the true love of his life, the steak and big big chips 😠

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Barney was definitely an inconvenience to them both that entire trip. And we haven’t even seen the tit show that is legoland. Poor Barney.

As much as I say try not to judge new parents, these two are just too much of an absolute disaster so NOT judge. Jesus, Knappily might be Debbie desperate to be popular in the Disney community but at least she cares for her kids and works hard for the NHS.How can they want to be around The Fatty Lumpy Browns. Imagine Daves STENCH when they met 🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Angry
  • Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.